Anyone see Hillary's America? Why does Rotten Tomatoes rate it 4% when audience rates it 83%?

Anyone see Hillary's America? Why does Rotten Tomatoes rate it 4% when audience rates it 83%?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wLd0nuzJXYY
youtube.com/watch?v=w-McIdVuY88
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friends_of_Syria_Group
gizmodo.com/julian-assange-lied-about-a-wikileaks-data-dump-on-nati-1785091653
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

go to bed Dinesh

Just another case of the Jewish media agenda rubbing up against reality.

hillary is evil

fuck off Sup Forums

Because we live in a world where, despite having free media, people wilingly seek out propaganda to base their worldview on while disregarding sources with actual integrity..

Even Obama hates Hilary

Hillary is evil. Trump isn't any better.

America is fucked. Enjoy becoming the third world cucks.

Oh you want documentaries?
So you want to see ""[politicians]"" getting exposed?
Then have a seat, grab a snack and peep this:

youtube.com/watch?v=wLd0nuzJXYY

Hows that for making america great again?

>Trump isn't any better.
well no he's much better actually

because the liberal media hates you it's all one giant conspiracy to keep the man down watch out dude

>Trump isn't any better

Yes being rude is just as bad as what Hillary has done absolutely yes

Cucks already have a site >>/reddit/

OP never said anything about Trump ideas tho.

because only retards rate a movie on whether it aligns with their political views or not

it's a conspiracy-filled mess of a movie that just reinforces the idea that the alt right can't be taken seriously at all and is filled with tinfoil hats

Trump is a joke compared to JFK and Nixon. He can't talk in public for shit, his policies are dumb, he lies a lot, and he kisses jew ass. He's not much better than Hillary, no fucking way.

what? have you ever listened to him? of course you haven't

1. it's anti-hillary
2. it's shit

Hillary has knowingly funded ISIS terrorists to overthrow governments, from Wikileaks

Like how can anyone vote her

this

we're talking about someone who is currently under investigation for high treason, and had to stand before the FBI and Congress only a few months ago to explain herself. she shouldn't be allowed to run for president, and i can't understand how anyone could vote for her in good conscience

she is a criminal and it's no conspiracy, it's proven fact

yes good point, this post doesn't seem lefty biased at all

It was basically a shittier version of a mikey moore documentart. Except dinesh had no balls and everytgibg was 100% scripted

Also side note anyone else tgink the slave whipping scene was a little too gleeful

Trunp didn't even come close to 'winning' a single primary debate

>"Utterly terrifying" - author of the exorcist
kek

u wot m8

youtube.com/watch?v=w-McIdVuY88

weak bait

>evil hillary vs. a literal manchild
tough choice

those Yeb! memes errytime

>we didn't know what we had until we lost him

is that...why...he won...the primaries...?

Is this pro-hillary or not? I can't tell by the poster

Is there any proof of this or is this your typical conspiracy theory?

nigger i actually watched this shit, speak for yourself

no, that's because america hates mexican immigrants and he played into that.
and now he's going back on his words lol. nice going there, republidumbs.

I Call People Cuck on the Internet: The """"Factual""""" """""Documentary"""""

Everyone who's opposed Hillary has died from (((suicide))), including several DNC workers.

That guy who served the DNC hq about the rigged dem nomination is dead too.

She is worse than Frank Underwood/Putin

If I for some reason couldnt vote Trump Id' pick the johnson and stein before her.

>have you ever listened to him?
Of course I have. Purely from aesthetic point of view, I couldn't stand him more than 5 minutes. JFK's speech technique is much more effective and refined. He looked calm, confident, sharp, and clear. Trump acted like a standup comedian.

woah hes refining his stances before the general election woah haha damn thats never been seen before thats crazy

I believe she was the ceo of a company that made deals indirectly with terrorists after she quit.

It's more troublesome that Saudi Arabia funded 20% of her election, when she has said that Saudi Arabia have themselves funded terrorism.

The Reagan administration officials hoped to secure the release of several U.S. hostages, and then take proceeds from the arms sales to Iran, to fund the Contras in Nicaragua.
Sounds familiar?

In Obama’s second term, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton authorized the shipment of American-made arms to Qatar, a country beholden to the Muslim Brotherhood, and friendly to the Libyan rebels, in an effort to topple the Libyan/Gaddafi government, and then ship those arms to Syria in order to fund Al Qaeda, and topple Assad in Syria.

Clinton took the lead role in organizing the so-called “Friends of Syria” (aka Al Qaeda/ISIS) to back the CIA-led insurgency for regime change in Syria.

Under oath Hillary Clinton denied she knew about the weapons shipments during public testimony in early 2013 after the Benghazi terrorist attack.

In an interview with Democracy Now, Wikileaks’ Julian Assange is now stating that 1,700 emails contained in the Clinton cache directly connect Hillary to Libya to Syria, and directly to Al Qaeda and ISIS.

Wikileaks hasn't still released the article detailing it, but they've said as much that she funded jihadists inc. ISIS

the fuck are you talking about JFK for?

>i'm gonna say that i want to build a huge wall to keep those dirty mexicans out, and then throw out the muslims, to get those dumb republicans to vote for me. you'd have to be retarded to believe that though
he's clever, i'll give him that.

Reminder that Saudis bombed New York
and Americans attack Afghanistan cavedwellers for it

????

>Sounds familiar?
>Wikileaks’ Julian Assange is now stating that
>Wikileaks hasn't still released the article detailing it, but they've said as much

Keep trying m8

JFK's been dead 50 years user.

Because anyone can rate it as an audience member which means Sup Forums rated the shit out of it.

Same reason the Cory in the house game has a 9.5 with over 500 ratings, because its a meme and people flock to it.

I've thought for years that the natural end point for the anti-cuck movements on the internet was something of a Diamond Dogs style millitia, brothers bound by ideology.

go watch Clinton Cash it's not her first time dealing with war lords. All facts

For a comparison. Just wanting to say that Trump is an utterly terrible public speaker, so terrible that it's hard to give a shred of respect for him.

>“Friends of Syria” (aka Al Qaeda/ISIS)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friends_of_Syria_Group
This? Because this is not ISIS/Al Qaeda

>Wikileaks hasn't still released the article detailing it
Any real proof?

Point a leak where Wikileaks, especially Assange, lied about the information they have (and which will be released)

I'm waiting

Point a link to Wikileaks releasing the article detailing it.

I'm waiting.

Since when was not liking Hillary an exclusively Sup Forums behaviour.

They will. They've usually given summary of the upcoming leaks to press before releasing it.

There's no reason to doubt Assange's credibility when he is talking about upcoming releases, so far never lied about what they'd release.

Almost everything he's claimed to have on Hillary he has yet to backup with any evidence.

gizmodo.com/julian-assange-lied-about-a-wikileaks-data-dump-on-nati-1785091653

>gizmodo
are you fucking serious

So he gave more information instead?
Uhh

I don't see the issue. Might even spill more beans about Clinton(s)

>wikileaks
they have articles on the existence of aliens and ufos on earth. i think i'll pass.

not liking Hillary is bad think and anything bad think is automatically Sup Forums

???

That's too much information for me to research and keep track of user, so I'm just going to assume it's a load of old rubbish. Trump has small hands #Imwithher

leaking peoples' credit card information and then lying about it is pretty shitty

he lied. which was the point of the post. you can back down on your claim now.

Is that why he won the primaries? I mean reality is proving you wrong here bud.

He's still building the wall dude

There is no actual information. That entire post is based on "ONE DAY WIkileaks will post evidence that supports this!"

He didn't make anything up though, which is what your entire argument is resting on

>He's still building the wall dude
he won the primaries because of dumdums like you who think it'll be possible to build the wall. he's backed down on the wall building months ago, it was just a "suggestion".

Go back to jail, Pajeet. Hillary is /Our Girl/ here on Sup Forums.

We don't have reason to believe they won't

They'll deliver. This is their normal release behavior. Assange has even gone on a record about the weight of the evidence.

Why are you suddenly acting so oblivious with regards to how Wikileaks works and releases information?

>he's backed down on the wall building months ago

Nope

>implying the media isn't also propaganda
que cnn milwaukee coverage

>He didn't make anything up though
Yes he did, he claimed the credit card information was just the last four digits.

because critics also gave ghostbusters 73%

And he decided to release it all, unobstructed.

I was mainly thinking about false information or manufacturing it.

ahah, so you seriously believe "he" will build a wall?

Only msnbc is objective and true

Then the next day during a speech he doubled down that he was building a wall.
Then the next day on FOX news he denied that he ever said he was building the wall.
Then the next day he said on twitter he's building it his first hour in office.
Then the next day he said on a radio show he said that he's literally never heard of the abstract concept of a "wall" before
Then the next day at a rally he said they broke ground on the wall last week
etc etc

That's not making anything up user. If, for example, he said there was credit card information but there wasn't, that might support your argument. Unfortunately he didn't though, and your argument is fucked

you're vehemently anti-trump yet know absolutely nothing about him

why don't you take some initiative and educate yourself? apply this to everything and you'll be much wiser

>"he"

What are you trying to act like because he won't lay the bricks himself it means he's not gonna build a wall? Pretty pathetic man

>The Clintons' time in the White House also saw a plan to forcibly backdoor all encryption

Why are Americans so stupid
To forcibly backdoor all encryption you'd have to somehow make every mathematician part of your fucking plan so nobody delivers non-backdoored encryption (since it is all mathematics)

My gigasides fucking retards

>Jews build wall to keep people out
>Nobody cares.

>Trump wants/wanted to build a wall to keep Mexicans out
>Entire nation in flames

what

Why does a wall bordering mexico trigger people so? I doubt even Mexicans are offended.

There is nothing to know about Trump. He has changed his position multiple times on virtually every major issue since his candidacy began.

If you put 20 Trump supporters in a room and asked why they were voting for him half of their answers would directly conflict with the others and the rest would be CUZ CROOKED HILLARY IS TREASON LOCK'R UP!

has there ever been a more dramatic fall from grace than robert mugabe?

there won't be a wall user
>mexico will spend ~$20 billion to have a wall built to keep mexican immigrants out of the united states while their drug traffickers tunnel underneath it
or do you think the american government will waste money on it? you think trump will spend his own money?

never, ever, ever going to happen.

>CUZ CROOKED HILLARY IS TREASON LOCK'R UP!
Good enough reason. Why are you defending a terrorist?

you're a fucking retard

These trump supporters are acting like state sponsored terrorism is treason

You may as well lock up every american government since the 80's if that's true because that's been the way things are done for a long time

Trump on the other hand has asked russia to hack into the US government to undermine his opposition

>And he decided to release it all, unobstructed.

No he didn't, this statement was after the release. This proves he either didn't know what was in the emails or was deliberately misrepresenting what was in them. Both of which severely undermine his personal credibility.

This doesn't mean the leaks Wikileaks provides aren't legitimate, just that I would actually wait to see the leaks themselves and not just take Assange's word for it.

Good response!

Happy that people on your level are such a vast minority in this country that Trump will be lucky to secure 10 or more electoral votes in November.

i deemed you a lost cause 5 replies ago

this is the last (You) you'll get from me

i'll take comfort in the fact you aren't old enough to vote

>increasingly nervous man claims trump cannot build a wall for 9th time this year

okay bud

I hope this is the last time the US do the whole two party system bullshit.

Like 50% of both dem and rep voters are voting just because " fuck the other guy''

From the same people who brought you "Obama is planning to take over this country by raising an army and killing the whites to gain favor with his father"

not an argument

Good luck with all the butthurt come November buddy. Start thinking of your excuse now.

>increasingly retarded man believes trump will build a wall for the 9th time this year

the wall will be one of the few things he actually accomplishes

I can't wait for the debates. Low energy Clinton won't be able to handle Trump. She'll probably have a stroke.