Moar like this

moar like this

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

rekt XD

I know this is fucked up but I still chuckled. Thanks user.

wtf was he thinking?

that was horrific

perfect, thx user

Notice the woman in red doing the smart thing and letting the car pass in front of her. Why is there always one genius who runs and gets hit in these scenarios?

>pictures of dead children:fine
>pictures of sexualized children: go the fuck to jail

i think imagery laws explain peoples thoughts on kids precisely, we need to stop having sex with kids and just fucking kill them all

No prob. The picture mesmerizes me sometimes, especially the killer. I want to love her in real life, even though that sounds dangerous for a "normal" person like myself.

If you liked that, you'll like this, too:

hbrowse com/11508/c00001/00001

sauce tho?

not only children.
when we watch a movie is always ok when the characters die,(especially in a horror flick) but getting raped or a simple sex scene is very bothersome.

Did that young folk just got decapitated by a fucking truck?

yes sir

Sauce?

>especially the killer
you don't say

so what is OP asking for here specifically rekt? gore? some loli gore? wut

would

Thats fucking horrible

You people make me sick. You don't even belong on Sup Forums you reprehensible subhumans.

who are you weirdos?

we don't allow your kind around here, gtfo

gtfo u bitch ass hoe

I like were this is going.

>implying you have any power

is it getting hot in here?

I have all da power bitchhhhhh

Dont worry fags all of the kids survived. I remember reading a russian article about this incident like 2 years ago

That's fucked up, like what was he trying to do?

MODS WHAT THE FUCK MODS MODS MODS

Death is permanent. Yes loss is sad, but if the character dies they aren't in any more pain. Also, in most media, death scenes are relatively quick and not drawn out too long.
Rape, on the other hand, leaves lasting psychological damage and that's more "bothersome" than being dead and not having to worry about living with that shit for the rest of your life.

looked like the driver was trying to speed up to get out of the way but the retarded dad ran right into the truck XD

discord.
--
gg/CKJV7d3

Jesus calm down newfag

Europe's lost hero, the muslim-jewish degeneracy that now occupies the western world is the result of this mans failure to achieve his pure utopia

screams summer internally

NO CLICKY IS A STINGY

Saw has like 7 or 8 movies in the series now literally all themed around torture pain ptsd and suffering

Trauma comes not just from sexual violence.