Who's team would you rather have?

Who's team would you rather have?

The one with the super star.... (Not swaggy P)

not even close. id rather manage an Arby's in idaho than deal with the 76ers and the city of philadelphia

Sixers easily. Embiid is somehow carrying them to greatness and he's still learning how to do new shit every game.

Sixers. Embiid is better than Russell, Ingram, and Randle combined. Simmons is coming back soon and will likely end up being even better than Embiid. Sixers also have the Lakers pick this year and the Kings pick next year, plus their own top 5 picks in stacked drafts. Sixers are in a way better spot.

Sixers obviously. Lakers core are all busts

sixers, embiid is better than anyone on the lelkers, plus they've got simmonds waiting and a lakers first roun pick.

Diehard Lakers fan here. I'd take Philly's players in a heartbeat. Embiid is already a top ten Center, pair him with Simmons and that PnR is going to dominate the league.

Everyone on our team right now sucks

Ingram: drafted as a shooter and can't fucking shoot. Hell he can't even hit a free throw.

Russell: Maturity of a 6 year old, extremely inconsistent

Randle: T-rex arms, no defense, can't shoot, can't set a pick

Clarkson: Peaked already

Nance: le scrappy gym rat man, but can't do anything else well.

Philly fan here

SIXERS

We are literally in the best position in the league as far as rebuilding goes.
Tons of picks, a Superstar, LOADS of money.

Fuck the timberwolves. KAT will never be as good as Embiid.

this thread, man

so uhhhh who's the superstar?
literally laughting my fucking ass out right now.

Only a blind retard from Philly thinks Embiid is half what KAT is. and unlike Emcuck, KAT didn't spend 2 years injured.

baka people don't even know what a superstar even means. There ar only a handful of Superstars in the league: LeBron, Curry, Durant, Westbrook, Harden, maybe Kawhi. Kobe was a superstar! Davis, Towns are stars.

KAT's offense >> Embiid's offense
Embiid's defense >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> KAT's defense

Lakers

Lakers are never bad for that long, unlike 76ERS who are always bad.

>I just started watching basketball 3 years ago: the post

Philly, assuming Simmons won't be a total flop. Embiid is literally a hand full of years from being the best big man in the league.

it's like you've never seen d lo and randle play you fucking casuals

Not a fan of either team but I'd take the Lakers. Both teams suck right now, but at least the Lakers have a legacy. Also, Philly is probably shit compared to LA.

Lakers. They are very shit now but they historically can get their shit together when needed.

Let me guess; you hate millenials and bandwagons too?

Lol if you really think the 76ers are better than Lakers that's your problem.

Lakers current team is better and the franchise itself is better. Philadelphia is shit. Ben Simmons won't change shit when he comes back either.

>Diehard Lakers fan here
>take Philly's players in a heartbeat

Yeah I don't think your a Lakers die hard man

>Lakers current team is better and the franchise itself is better. Philadelphia is shit. Ben Simmons won't change shit when he comes back either.

time to go to bed. I know you have a big day of watching First Take and parroting their arguments in the morning.

Except the question is what team you would prefer, not what players. Comparing Lakers and 76ers franchises is Night and Day.

>damage control
When will Lelkers learn?

Flyers suck. Phillies suck. Eagles suck. 76ers suck.

This is the dumbest question you could ever ask. No one gives a shit about toxic Philly fans. Especially the ones in here.

>unironically picking any philadelphia team

LOL lol lmao

im takin the lakeys

Which team is most likely to win a championship in the next 10 years?

I don't care if the 76ers go on a 3-peat. I will never cheer or pick a philly team.

>Implying Stephen A Smith even talks about sports and doesn't just ramble about drama.

sonics

Wait, do Lakers fans actually think any of the players aren't total busts?

Embiid is a top 5 Center in the league already, we will wait and see on Ben Simmons but he is a much better prospect than any of the shitters the lelkers have.

Lakers

>these lakers fans seething that their rebuild isn't working
Sad!

N U G G I E S