Is the age of consent a Marxist plot?

Is the age of consent a Marxist plot?

Who wants to fuck some 30+ year old "career" girl with a roastie?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_consent
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

shut up red austrailia

Are there seriously people who have a problem with the age of consent?

What business do you have fucking someone under 16?

It was a proto-SJW plot back in 19th-century England, brought on by trumped-up prostitution scandals in London tabloids.

What's the difference between 16 and 15?

Age of consent is an arbitrary line drawn in the sand when one wasn't needed. Rape is rape. Its a crime in and of itself.

>caring this much about sex you seek out children as an easier target

I mean, I guess I cant blame you. Boning a 14 year old must be better than being a virgin at 26. Good luck out there, you degenerate shit.

This thread will soon take a turn for the worse

It's arbitrary but necessary, kids younger than 16 just tend to not make good decisions very often, there are probably some mature ones but for the sake of societal cohesion we need to draw the line somewhere so people don't go around fucking 5 year olds because they "consented" to something they know nothing about.

>belly button piercing

FUCK THESE THINGS.

my gf is talking about getting one what's wrong with them?

Boning a 14 year old must be better than anything retard

Bitch is 18 now and all the niggers who shitposted about her on Sup Forums all the years are dead now
>really makes you think

Honestly, girls are at their hottest at 18. Its a well-chosen age.

if you like 14 year olds you have a retarded sense of sexuality.

>tfw you will never go homemaking with Alice

Degenerate. Indication of a slut.

You're going to get cucked.

When you imagine the perfect wife, does she have a belly button piercing?

Government overreach. There's already a proper age for human beings to begin having sex. Nature has already spoken and it's called puberty.

from what I've read people are more likely to succeed in life when they can make it to 18 with a high school education and without any children.

This combined with the fact that alot of huge age gap relationships with under age kids end up with a single mother, having some kind of arbitrary AoC is necessary for a overall societal benefit.

The age of consent is already 16 in over half the states, and all of Canada.
You can't tell me you can't wait a year until you move in on your YouNow victims.

>kids younger than 16

So does the vast majority of university campuses.

>something they know nothing about

Sex education has become frowned upon unfortunately.

I'm not arguing the social/societal aspects of it as clearly its much more complicated. Just the idea of "age of x" laws in general have never held much weight to me.

she's a size queen and I love that tightness

If I showed you some 14 year old girls your first assumption would be they're early 20s because of how developed their bodies are. Likewise the opposite is true. Some adult women look 14.

Age has nothing to do with it if your concern is the physical aspect. So "hottest at 18" is just horseshit you made up.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_consent

According to this, the first AoC law was in 1275.

So that whole Marxist plot theory is blown out.

Women never make good decisions, no matter what age they are.

Since when do you fuck girls anyways!?

I just want to note that this was never a serious problem before there internet.

Poo in loo SOCUM?

confirmed for faggot.

Where's Old Zealand?

It's that giant island next to Denmark.

Ugh...absolutely disgusting.
Like ear-stretching, absolutely any other piercing would be more attractive and erotic than that.
Not only that, but 'if it catches on something' is a reason for her to sexually reject you.
Seriously, it will happen.

In Denmark.

New Zealand so irrelevant no one even remembers the old one!

I can see lowering the age to 16. Nothing lower than that though.

Discouraging young people to marry is what has ruined society. Once you go fuck a few dozen people you become very cold to other people. Grandparents used to get married at like 17 - 22. A lot of old people are still together to this day. On the flip side of that, you have a fuck ton of divorcees from the boomer generation because they got married in their mid to late 20's.

If you don't grow with someone during your late teens, early 20's, the cohesion breaks down and every issue in the relationship boils down to "well fuck it, I'm an adult with relationship experience, I can just go get a new one". As such, relationships have become meaningless.

Netherlands

The increasing age of consent is due to feminism. Third wave feminists are supremacists rather than Marxists.

>women get the vote
>politicians slowly start giving women more power
>women can't see beyond their own selfish interests
>bring in no fault divorce because they know that one women that gets hit by her husband
>allow contraception because muh gina tingles
>stop shunning single mothers because muh feels and she couldn't help it
>Start demanding payments from ex-husband or father because family breakdown and bastard children become normal
>many men opt out of a bad deal and decide not to have kids or pursue serious relationships
>WHERE DID ALL DA GOOD MEN GO????
>no one wants to have kids or start a family any more
>the government thinks that importing thousands of foreign people will solve the demographic problems they caused
>country becomes a divided mess that can't cooperate or get anything done
>society slowly collapses under it's own incompetence

It is. You also forgot celulite.

Old women, fat women, women that had alrady kids are shit and unesabel, women that are older also are more prone to fail at giving birth.

Its the femenazis plott. Old fat femenazis are usles and nobady wants them. Market value 0.

Its basically so older females will have a mating pool and allows the state to control sex policies.