If your ancestors weren't vikings then you're not white, being a rapebaby doesn't count

If your ancestors weren't vikings then you're not white, being a rapebaby doesn't count

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ADqvmj-SMJU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WAMkb6QgyMs
books.google.lv/books?id=rGh0ZIpKLzcC&pg=PT23&lpg=PT23&dq=Curonians sigtuna&source=bl&ots=Fg08v7dJdf&sig=H9WXqVrjLXSvzjfEMYS2kBrPHwk&hl=lv&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjCofbC4q7TAhUEDCwKHcJkBxkQ6AEISzAF#v=onepage&q=Curonians sigtuna&f=false
youtube.com/watch?v=W6lrmxbPBqk
youtube.com/watch?v=FS_U1C3MGc8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

swedes never wuz no vikangz

my ancestors weren't vikings and I still raped the blacks in apartheid

We were though. Back to Russia Ivan

>dat swede with regular overcompensation threads

You also had your women and children interned in concentration camps by a superior people, the eternal Anglo

Finnic tribes > Germ*noshits

>your women and children

Too bad I don't have any or frankly give a shit

Why do you make these threads over and over again?
What are you even on about? Plenty of famous vikangz from sweden.

Btw, a swede was the first viking to settle, circumvent and truly Explore Iceland,

Vikings were subhuman faggots.

If your ancestors let the vikings have settlements in their lands it's cause they were pussies and couldn't expel them.

But they were.

>According to the FamilyTreeDNA Rurikid Dynasty DNA Project, Rurik appears to have belonged to Y-DNA haplogroup N1c1, based on testing of his modern purported male-line descendants.[7] N1c1 is not widely found in Scandinavian countries, but is overwhelmingly found among Baltic and Finnish ethnicities. The N1c1 haplotype possess the distinctive value DYS390=23, also rarely found in Scandinavia.

Forgot picture.

t. Stupid frog

youtube.com/watch?v=ADqvmj-SMJU

we wuz vikangz n sheit

There is nothing more disgusting thing than vikinfags and nordcucks

>reindeer herders
>white

>England is named England
>Denmark is named Denmark
>Norway is named Norway
>Ireland is named Ireland
>Iceland is named Iceland
>Italy is named Italy

Why the fuck France is named Francia

ajajajajajajaaja

South Italy white confirmed

Why do people feel pride in being vikings? "They were true warriors" so? Everyone was at that time.

Mainstream media likes to stroke viking dick since it is politically correct and on with the current agenda.

If they start making blockbusters and TV series about Bulgaria or Brazil we will become the next big thing.

> Guy on the left
Yeah, those fellas are definitely finnish kangz.

Why the fuck would anyone make TV series about Bulgaria or Brazil? Thats like making tv-series about shit and piss.

Just Rurik, the guy on the left most likely was an I1 man.

Bulgarians built Empires whilst Vikings were rolling around in shit and piss.

Your point ?

Dont be rude viking rapebaby. ;- )

While the various Anglo-Saxon kingdoms of Great Britain were trying to get on with life and develop a culture in their adopted homeland, educating people in English and the alike, they had the niggers of the sea, the Vikings, continually attacking and stealing shit from them. You know, general nigger behaviour really.

Scandinavians are gooks in disguise.
and true vikings were from Denmark or Norway, nobody think of trading slavshit slaves when they think to vikings.

Not many people know about Bulgarian history.
I am pleasantly surprised.

Those areas were never really settled by vikings, they were for a short time paying tribute to Scandi vikings, at least the Curonians which are in question. The same Curonians burned down Sigtuna some time later with Estonian Osealian raiders.

t. history pro

How many times big dick Spaniards btfo Vikangz and moors POST Alphonso III
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WAMkb6QgyMs

>Swedes arent white
What a surprise

False, swedes settled a place currently called Grobina and had it as a colony for a long time

Normandy was settled by a few bands but they didn't ammount to much and were rapidely disolved

>viking rapebaby
+95% of Finnish Y-DNA is distinctively Finnic, so no.

actually it was more common for the n1c man to snatch a nice h1 bride from nordics

t. Jean Valjean the Viking

More common that ostrogothic farmer brides to be taken in by FinN1c men.

>The same Curonians burned down Sigtuna
Stop stealing Karelian history, filthy Baltnigger

It's the other way around, dude

This tbqh

Viking was a profession not a race.

And you clearly don't understand anything about your own ancestors. No wonder you're getting kicked out of your own land and your women bred you out of the existence with Arabs and Blacks.

It was more like a trading outpost, pretty retarded to color the whole area if it was only one settlement. If there was more major settlement, we'd have a much closer history before the Swedish times.
I'm not really educated on your history tbqh.
It was mainly us and Estonians there, althouhg iirc Karelians were there too and took a church door and it is still in Novgorod.

After centuries, you rebelled and took controll of the area. Swedes then returned and the built areas of the colony were plundered and destroyed

After awhile from what I read Curonians were doing plenty of looting around the coast of Baltic, but they got CHRISTIAN'D.

Shame there is so little stuff to read about that period, wish I could find more tbqh.

Who the fuck cares about vikings? Mediterraneans are the ones who should be thanked. I'm not claiming to be anything so don't come with your shitty ass insults.
Vikings only raped and pillaged. What the fuck did they ever contributed to the world?
Calling me names won't change the truth.

Anyone with some interest in history. "WE WUZ"ism is pathetic and usually it is only some marginalised and insecure on internet that care about these things.
They did contribute something, to ignore them and to claim they did nothing but rape and pillage is as ignorant as claiming that they were Aryan ubermensch KANGing over peoples and etc.

>family from the north of Scotland and the Midlands of England

We Vikings now. Thank Thor.
*hears my ancestors. They call to me*

*summons forth the village's bog witch to curse viking invaders*

i'm just agreeing with your post

I know, and they even got FRENCH'd.

Underrated Post

bullshit, vikings were savage snowniggers

>people with advanced techmology
>savage

>people with advanced techmology

kekked hard

are you that same autist that keeps sperging about how that cuck who wintered there for a year settled iceland?

it's the only thing that enabled them to do what they did

the name normandy literally comes from the vikangz tho
WE WUZ MEDZ N SHIT

>It was mainly us and Estonians there
Wrong, not a single mention of either Curonians or Oeselians.

>Sweden then suffered serious harm, from the Karelians, causing great alarm. They sailed into Lake Mälar from the sea, whether calm or stormy it might be, secretly within the Svealand islesin stealthily advancing files. Once their minds to the idea did turn, that they the town of Sigtuna should burn, and so thoroughly they put it to the flame, that it since then has never been the same. There Archbishop Jon was killed, a deed that many a heathen thrilled.

books.google.lv/books?id=rGh0ZIpKLzcC&pg=PT23&lpg=PT23&dq=Curonians sigtuna&source=bl&ots=Fg08v7dJdf&sig=H9WXqVrjLXSvzjfEMYS2kBrPHwk&hl=lv&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjCofbC4q7TAhUEDCwKHcJkBxkQ6AEISzAF#v=onepage&q=Curonians sigtuna&f=false

I have firsthand information, so I win. Yours is just conjecture based on Baltic bias.

And why are you so insistent on IT WUZ ALL KARELIANS, as if the fact that mentions of Curonians and Estonians being there were all made up for no reason at all without any historical basis whatsoever.
Yes, I suppose historians are all wrong and you are right since you felt like it was important to point out how your ancestors were superior to mine on a Taiwanese basket weaving website.

They could build wooden sea-worthy ships, big deal, they weren't the first to do that.

Meanwhile here we build monasteries in stone and had a settled civilised people, only for those snowniggers to come and rape and pillage. They even killed babies and old people, which was not done amongst the civilised peoples of those days.

Same here, in French Flanders their settlements were limited to a handful of small villages like Wicquinghem. They were quickly absorbed into the local population.

No, I'd be all for it if the chronicles and annals specifically said "Karelians, Curonians and Oeselians". I got kind of worked up about it because your first post you only mentioned Curonians and Oeselians, which is blatant falsification of history.

And even if it is the way you say and all of that is biased information, this has very little to do with my original point which was that Scandinavian presence in Curonia wasn't as major as the map implies it was and that it was Curonians raiding them too. If not Sigtuna, there are actual first hand sources of that happening, if it pleases you. And material culture, that is also important to try and figure out what was happening then.

Good night.

youtube.com/watch?v=W6lrmxbPBqk

Yes, but I am still confused why it is cited as much as it is, maybe you are missing some other first hand source on the matter.

I completely forgot about Karelians.

By the way, they have great folk.
youtube.com/watch?v=FS_U1C3MGc8
>worked up
kek, I can't resist posting this picture.

>literally Gauls larping as vikings

>(((Sweden)))

WE

i am Sicilian aka viking Nordic

>vikings
>white

>Brown haired
>Gaul
Pick one

LMAOOOOOOO

let us be honest here, the vikings were quickly assimilated where they ruled except for a few places like orkney and shetland where they later got ANGLO'D