Literally nothing manly about this hairstyle. Anyone who has this haircut should kill themseves immediately...

Literally nothing manly about this hairstyle. Anyone who has this haircut should kill themseves immediately. Beta metrofags.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/tombunchbarber/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't like how in between the longer hair on top and the long beard, the sides are way too short and tapered. Pic related is a much better haircut.

Let's see your hair then, you inbred fuck.

>Get a haircut
>look like pic related instead

It's just a barber cut op, been around for a long time. Perhaps you are insecure or something if you spend that much time worrying about how other men look you might be a gayboi.

Looks like someone's girl/crush just got stolen by a guy with a haircut like that.

The angry man with a receding hairline is back again

Sup

This barber in my area literally only knows how to do that haircut.

instagram.com/tombunchbarber/

Good one, but I doubt a mongoloid would be able to use a computer to post a selfie.

>Beta metrofags.
What's an alpha cut to you?

>Literally nothing manly about this hairstyle.
What'd you say, son?

ah, you're jealous

Nothing mature about overreacting to cosmetic styles. Kys for not being able to handle how other people dress and groom. Holy shit that's pathetic

Alright. Brad Pitt and Bryce Harper are the only men who look alpha with that haircut

You wut m8

his hair looks like the faggot announcer from dodgeball

People with headshapes like this need more hair on the sides, that way, when fluffier, it could round the corners more.

So what if some idiots wanna look like pidgeotto?

His haircut makes him look like a penguin

Bump

I actually really like that style, but it doesn't suit my head shape and my hair is just too thick to let it grow that long.
I bet it feels good, too, to be so clean around the ear but still have a good amount of hair on top.

Thats actually good work

come on to fuck, OP

that beard though

Go back to Italy faggot

die

>getting upset about how people cut their hair
>talking about beta faggots

I personally prefer the neck beard and trilby combo but to each his own

Why are you such a fag raging about how other men look. You sound like a closeted faggot

They're not jews, they're Italians!

you need to blow dry your hair to the general direction you want, then add a matte finish hair product once it's dry. There are plenty of tutorials that show you how to style your hair well. Notice there's a part where the top meets the side, the hair on the top needs to be a bit longer to achieve that.

In my experience, most barbers will default to something like what you have unless you get really specific.

Kek

> be me 7, circa 1997
>mom is a raging alcoholic
> have bullies at school
> they tease me about long hair
> go cry to my mom about it
> she calls me a pussy
> parenting.pdf
> says
Ill never forget this
> "If they dont suck your dick, why the fuck do you care?"
> after she died while I was finally old enough to get bjs I realised what she said.
> realised years later its applicable to other people.

OP- if you dont suck his cock, why the fuck do you care?