I unironically love George Soros. Have a problem with that?

I unironically love George Soros. Have a problem with that?

What do you think of him?

I think 80% of alt righters' heads burst into flame at the mention of him, and the vast majority of them have no idea why.

Literally who?

I love toying with them, pissing on those alt-righters' weird anti-Soros fetish. It's one of my pastimes, now.

The boogeyman of the alt-right.

Why?

(Rolls eyes)
Lefty raid troll trying to convince people to love kikes.

This is why

That's not helpful at all.
I want to know what is so bad about him.
Is it something he actually does or is he some guy who just gets blamed for shit?

Soros is badass though, and so is his name. Sounds like something out of Star Wars!

Open society foundation funds BLM, anti fascist aktion, by any means necessary, and European pro refugee groups, not to mention was a massive Hillary donor.

/thread

Soros, a Jew, helped the Nazis in rounding up other Jews in WWII. Let that sink in. He;s a traitor to his own people. Do you think he can be trusted in his motives to interfere with America and Europe?

He's Emperor Palpatine, but real.

So who's his Anakin?

Justin Trudeau

He funds radical groups such as antifa and blm. He does this to create political instability that makes the left look bad, further strengthening the right wing of politics. The guy was a member of hitler youth at a young age leading me to the conclusion he is playing radical leftist elements to embolden and grow the right.

His son, Alex Soros.

So, Soros is the basest of the based? Is he, dare I say it, /our guy?

Oh yeah... it's Summer, isn't it, Newfriend.

he is secretly /our guy/ but the vast majority of people do not know his past leading to simple conclusions

There are a dozen other billionaires who are just as bad as Soros.

goddamn dandruff jew

(Mfw)

George WHO?
lol

Hello there!

You don't know Soros, but know those two long-faced, frizzy haired bros?

Name them.

Soros works for US!
We could make him go away with ONE PHONE CALL. But, we need him for a bit longer.