BRITCUCKS ON SUICIDE WATCH

ONLY IN GREAT BRITAIN LADIES AND GENTLEMAN
youtube.com/watch?v=hyTTzLQ3mt0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nb-Ru7T1Vrg
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/police-apologise-for-making-fake-suicide-bomber-shout-allahu-akbar-during-counter-terror-exercise-in-a7022196.html
youtube.com/watch?v=r2tIeRUbRHw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

topcuk

TAKBIR

this is all in the name of acceptance

Here in the US, schools go through drills for a shooter or other danger. Literally the drill is to pile into a corner.

The U.K. Is rehearsing for its ultimate demise.

yeah well that is a little different than actually acting out this whole "attack" in the video

It's a drill for the police and EMS services. They have those here too.

The point is...?

0/10

Not posting the beginning where alakhu akbar is shouted.Weak!

youtu.be/nb-Ru7T1Vrg

Would be fun being one of the volunteers. I would have come dressed as a Templar Knight and asked the cops if I could assist.

WHY DO YOU HAVE A GUN?????

If only the Brits had a way to protect themselves.....

To bad they lost their balls and their guns!!! Have fun with your Sharia law bongs!!

MAGA

screaming help will save the britcucks

What

What is the purpose of this? Why is there fake blood and people pretending to be hurt?

Are they expecting to get akbar'd?

"Prepare yourselves for these terrorist drills that otherwise wouldn't exist if we didn't forcefully expose you to them with our retarded policies!"

Literally in the worst position. No protection, swarmed with radicals. Gr8 job Europe you've played a shitty hand. :^)

>Police have apologised for the phrase "Allahu Akbar" being shouted at the beginning of an anti-terror training exercise in Manchester.

Holy fucking shit britcucks

>be british
>get enriched by muslims

holy kek

its to help prepare 1st responders for the horrors they will soon witness thanks to diversity

The same things happens in the US except there aren't any cameras and the drill is put on the news as a real attack.

holy hell thats rich, i figured they wouldnt do that out of political correctness but i guess the British are more retarded than we thought

are they practicing for enrichment? jesus christ, this is beyond pathetic.

Why do white men have such a yellow fever all of the sudden?

>implying he's white

They have Five Guys in the U.K. now? Lucky fucks.

Because white western women are trash.

because there are no white women left

>.>

I would like to believe that is not true, but it is hard to deny something when that is all you see. Where does one find a white woman that is not trash?

we took em all boy

Well it's a good think they know what's coming

>anti terror drill

not

>crisis actors rehearsing

They apologized later on for saying it.

So you deny that Muslims are a danger for the west? Is it the government trying to make people scared, so they can take away even more rights.

beats me, they are pretty much all throw arounds now and they like it somehow it empowers them

no unaleg actor?

you are a fucking cia agent and i clicked on the .cf and this is a datamining thread.

be warned

>posting runescape

What the actual fuck. Let's put that back in perspective. They simulate a terrorist attack. They obviously try to be as realistic as possible. Therefore, they know any terrorist attack will most likely be commited by a muslim. Muslims represent like 5% of their total pop.? Yet, they still call Trump irrational? What is that double think.

I don't believe you

can any real human beings please explain why the hell someone would reply to this with this??????

>not playing the most redpilled mmoprg with thousands of hours of complex, inspiring lore

Why do this to yourself?

the sad part is the possibility of it actually being true

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/police-apologise-for-making-fake-suicide-bomber-shout-allahu-akbar-during-counter-terror-exercise-in-a7022196.html

You guys are just being paranoid. The only real threat to this country are crazy gun wielding rednecks who are obsessed with the constitution. To say the government is planning attack on the its people is insane.

Behold a pale Horse.

Why is this so hard for you to grasp, Sup Forums?

its a shillbot then?

>Not every terrorist is a Muslim
>Just 99% of them

holy shit what did I just watch?
I am 99% sure that anti-terrorist attack drills usually involve lots of more guns and target practice and firepower.
How the fuck is a drill supposed to prepare you if the plan is to lie on the ground and scream like a fucking idiot while people actively shoot at you?
Britbongs are literally the worst people
so stupid

>What exactly is wrong with this?

Nothing, but it seems we're Sup Forums's shitpost target of the month at the moment.

Checked.
And because they're higher quality goods.

>Im totally moderate muslim and usually saying allahu akbar whenever i shocked. even if there were terorist attack I also would shout allahu akbar. if allahu akbar adjusted as indicator of terorism. then police would arrest or shot me as well?

I fucking hope so.

Nah, dude. Not a drill. That's the new touristic attraction. Being raped by muslims or murdered in a terrorist attack are super cool things now. People want to experience it, at least in a simulated way.

>are more retarded
You're the retarded one. There's nothing dumb about what they did.

nice try Britbum
screaming and laying down with no right to bear arms like a bitch

Thanks user. Brits... fuck. Good luck with the next decade.

Why are the great people of Britian so terrified? I don't see him holding a plastic knife

So many fatties in stretch pants.
This has got to stop.

Sauce, please?

If in a suicide bombing the Queen would die will britcucks be redpilled or will stay in denial? Since she's also head of a religion sooner or layer they might target her

We're still grappling with the idea that Muslims aren't in fact peaceful and cause a lot of problems

It's made more difficult because all this liberalism has made it hard to call a spade a spade

I think our authorities are starting to realise though

lol is this a joke?
are these people paid for this?

Why do they still do this? This always pissed me off in school. Piling into a corner only makes it easier to kill you, it's not as if a shooter wouldn't fucking know of the drill.

ITALY THAT'S PREPOSTEROUS!!

YOU AREN'T MULTICULTI, OBV.

>If in a suicide bombing the Queen would die will britcucks be redpilled or will stay in denial?
Stay in denial. There are enough 'moderate' Muslims in Britain now to run train on everyone's sensibilities and guilt them into staying complacent.

I'd imagine vigilantism will become prevalent, though.

they're volunteers so emergency personnel can train

also reminder they were criticized for using a muslim as a terrorist since thats racist

Bullets can't travel all the way through bodies, or something. Stop asking questions, goy.

is that anime a faggot?

Well in texas it's so you're snot nosed kid isn't in the way when the teacher returns fire.

ISLAM YES!!! WE NEED MORE ISLAM! MORE IMMIGRATION! OPEN BORDERS NOW!

kekekek
underrated post

Nice RP faggots

this looks just like the sandy hook response without out everyone wearing ear muffs

Maybe, but i don't think it will stop there. The Queen is a symbol of their culture, maybe the most important one, and can unify all the brits. Even Tumblr (yes, I mentioned that abominion) talks about how she's based, cool and shit. If someone was to kill her in the name of an even warped vision of a religion I can't even think they wouldn't start looking at Muslims with hatred (since they won't even apologize, just say #notallmuslims and #openboarders)

I'm armed, you should see the big iron I carry... oh and my gun too.

All that pretend chaos and all I could focus on was the Five Guys..... Nice.

Lol you're a total noob

HOLY SHIT LMAO

America is so fucking good. Our teachers have more confirmed kills than some entire armies.

Lmao, I'm laughing picturing that shit.

they're pretending as if there are no solutions but to accept muslim terror attacks as an everyday risk. actual solutions would undermine the multicultural transformation of europe so of course we cant have that.instead let's learn how to drop to the ground when the next bombing/shooting happens.

Have you actually talked to a white women? I don't think you have. They are fucking insane. Turns out they didn't evolve with freedom so giving it to them ruined our race over night since they are like 80% trash.

Google "Interview with a male stripper" to learn more.

Of course, you never know when Tibetan suicide bombers are going to strike.

what? it's not about the civvies it's about the fuzz

>they were criticized for using a muslim as a terrorist since thats racist

Criticized by WHO? Islam is not a race; anyone can be a Muslim.

A charge of racism is just the lowest form of criticism one can muster. It's intellectually dishonest, it assails the integrity and character of the other person and it distracts from the fact that Islam really is the threat.

It's ludicrous to "randomly" search Quakers and Jains when we know that 97% of terror attacks are by Jihadists - ie Muslims. It wastes the police's time, time that could be more productively spent looking in the RIGHT places to find terrorists. So long as we spend time looking in the WRONG places, we will unnecessarily increase our vulnerability to a terrorist attack. It's not about race, it's about young, male, Sunni Muslims. Doesn't matter if your light-skinned from Lebanon, dark-skinned from Karachi or Asian from Indonesia, all these people can fit the above profile and they should all be given lots of extra attention. We shouldn't be frisking white, Christian, Icelandic grandmothers while just waving Mohammed through immigration unchecked in the name of "political correctness".

>TL;DR - Such criticism isn't serious and it should be blown off.

They're actually teaching people not do pile into a corner anymore.

youtube.com/watch?v=r2tIeRUbRHw

More like never growing out of a preteen game you manchild.

So the people we see are the actors used to train SWATs or what?

wow this is some hide under your desk in case of a-bomb levels of retarded

the murder of the queen would be a casus belli for those that are in or are veterans of the armed forces, regardless of the governments position. it would be the start of a civil war in the uk, more than likely by a paramilitary force against whomever they decided were the enemies. it would be forces (unofficial) against the police. if the government deployed the Armed Forces in the uk against uk citizens, it's all over, so it has to be the police as defenders. civil war in the UK prompts civil wars across europe, natives vs non-natives/non-christian/progressives. this leads to the fall of turkey, and war spreads.
welcome to ww3.

Do you even know where you are?

ALLAH ACKBAR

You should have put a casio instead to match the video.