Muslims

>muslims

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalvanguard.org/2015/04/has-jewish-bias-been-reduced-or-eliminated-at-the-nobel-committee/
youtube.com/watch?v=P_ksTsUkKtA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Bint_Jbeil
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyre_raid
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vietnam_War
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>JIDF

wow really makes you think

under8ed

also dubs

>manage to rig 129 nobels
>not a single mundial
One day.

most of the muslim prizes were for promising not to chimp out

Nobel Committee = Jewish club for jews

of course the tribe would only vote for their own

jews suck at soccer bro

only jew i remember being good was benayoun

But how many Christian/all other winners?

Also
>islam
>good deeds

never heard the saying my jap friend?
With Jews You Lose!

OYY VEYYY MUH SIX QUINTILLIONS GIV PRIZE

Name the jews then, sonny.

Or you could just be a Muslim and lose even though your alliance was literally 100x bigger than Israel in terms of population.

Jews are also less than 1% of the world's population, while Muslims are over 25% of the world's population.

>Jizzrael Alone
>Not with support of USrael.

Eight Muslims. You forgot Obama.

>implying the US does anything other than send money and weapons
>implying the US doesn't send money and weapons to 90% of the Muslim countries against Israel

Ahmed pls, you guys get btfo everywhere.

meh. This is still support so we are also with war with USrael. looking at the syrian proxy war everything is being uncovered now. we really know who are the allies and the enemy.

It seems like we have some backstabbers we need to holocaust before the jews.

And nah, i aint US backed moderate cannibal head chopper.

Is this what they teach in your history classes?

Obama literally got a nobel prize for being a nigger. Shows you what they're worth.

Maybe not for much longer

Kikes are pathetic. Hook each other up, then celebrate like they did it on their own.

nationalvanguard.org/2015/04/has-jewish-bias-been-reduced-or-eliminated-at-the-nobel-committee/

go away kike. said the one who live in a place where they teach imaginary genocide

do you even play?
cannot remember seeing you in any world cups

I just realized melike iss a hairy mehmet

Now now we did win pretty hard but I wouldn't quite call it a genocide.

You don't know this pain Argentina ;_;

of course. with an imaginary genocide you will win :^)

Also the US probably supports a bunch of terrorist groups against Israel too, how the fuck did you guys manage to get so rekt?

>what was the soviet union

we have shitty leaders who will behead us if we speak and US calls it democracy. we like are Germany now. if we called for our prosperity and bring the best for our country we will be ignored and called a group of fascist terrorists.

In KSA as an example which is USrael and Jizzrael best ally for now. they will behead you if you spoke against their order and the media will hide it as much as possible.

What did the Muslims even win? The shit prizes, like the Peace, obviously.

>shitty leaders

Shitty leaders for shitty people :^)

If your people really wanted prosperity they'd dump Islam and fix their shit up.

youtube.com/watch?v=P_ksTsUkKtA
nah. we would like to dumb wahabis, salafis and takfiris. these are the the people who are the reason why you see suicide bombers, rape, stealing, rapefugee, terrorist attacks and abuse against women. stoning, beheading, calling people infidels who you dont agree with etc.

in fact, we are adopting our original religious belief of Islam slowly and people are now secretly believing such thing. Give us some time until the other side of the world also manage to create havoc to the disorder they live in.

Posting the whole version

Holy fuck. Israel is so fucking based. This is what happens when pit the smartest against the dumbest.

israel wont behead, if anything they'll help you if you drop your mentally retarded addiction to worshipping the imaginary child molester

So you are jew too cuz you lost syria

>israel wont behead
of course. they will shoot.
> if anything they'll help you if you drop your mentally retarded addiction to worshipping the imaginary child molester
o papai me no wahhabi

get gassed

Does this include Obama?

>nobel prize

>lose your country to a bunch of goatfuckers
>syrian men are too cowardly to take it back
>and they kind of like the goatfuckers anyway so why even bother lel
>still have the guts to talk shit afterwards

we are busy with russia removing kebabs now. Golan will be another story.

Not like syria been into shit for the first time or something :^)

Get beheaded, wahabi or not, you are the same vermin.

>needing the help of a huge powerful megastate to get rid of a bunch of goatfuckers
what a poor, miserable country
just literally give it to us we'll take care of the ancient stuff atleast and make it sure it doesn't get blown up
which the native s*rians don't seem to be willing to

hahaha. a kike who have been kicked more than 100 nation through history calling me a vermin. how funny.

trust me i dont give a fuck if we lost or won. we have not been in war or defeat for the first time and we had worse.

>:^)
>the smile of a defeated cuck
At least aknowledge you are a loser, selling us promises of retributions just shows us how desperate you are.

some categories are more prestigious than others.
"peace" category is the worst.

>proxy

they warned us about nips and their proxies!

losing and winning is not the matter for reality and the problem and solution hehehe. you will know later. just let time pass. we all will know.

Again we the false promises? I promise you, you will die sick , lonely and helpless. Serves you right for running away instead of helping your "beloved" country.

This right here is why I don't give two shits about Nobel prizes anymore.

false promises? seems like you kikes never learned from the Nazis or history itself. dont underestimate the power of time. or it will lead you to your own doom.

> I promise you, you will die sick , lonely and helpless
You cannot promise him that kike, you would have to actively ruin his life.

The Kuwait vs Israel feud ITT is very amusing to me

You will join history pretty soon, i dont think anyone in syria waits for cowars like you to return to their holes.

we are all part of history. me and you are nothing but a puppet in this world as it seems. a puppets with will and determination.

So chill with the big words, you are already defeated with what little you have been left with, couldnt reach to germany stuck in kuwait, be humble about it and rehab your sarcastic existance.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Bint_Jbeil

pffft.

The 51st Golani Battalion was left scarred by the traumatic experience in Bint Jbeil. Battalion 51 has a dark history in Lebanon, losing 9 men in three days in two incidents in October 1997.[91] It had suffered 8 dead, including several officers, and 20 wounded. Many of the survivors suffered from shell-shock or post traumatic stress syndrome. Five years later some would still suffer from concentration problems, nightmares and impatience or finding it difficult to cope with their daily lives.[92] Soldiers complained that their mental needs were ignored by their officers.

did a group of 100 ragheads spread terror and shocking experience and mental illness to thousands of kikes? hahahahaha

That happens to soldiers in war, of course you wouldnt know cuz you ditched your duty and your country.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyre_raid

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH! > THIS HAPPENS TO SOLDIERS IN WARS!

only your soldiers in wars and not any. you kikes are weakest and the most cowardly forces in earth. as if a group of 8 shitskins marched to your homes you will live in panic and fear and terror ill spread in your hearts. you will run away like how the deer run when they see a lion coming to take one or two.

>Cherrypicking one battle out of millions in which the IDF lost
> Hahaha looks at these dumb kikes lol they're not slimy goatfuckers like us XD

Kill yourself

Based Mexico.

Even you cant fuck up fpbp.

go away americuck. enjoy your shithole being owned by yids.

Dude, you can't talk shit. We literally rescued your irrelevant shithole country by a ragtag group of subhumans who couldn't even operate their scrap metal well.

You know that if ya'll wouldn't have struck oil, ya'll still would be doing carpets well right?

Also, stop giving Shillary money so she can call you 2nd best ally

He ran away from army service and he allows himself to talk.. Thats a very small person.

Nobel prizes are basically good merchant awards

Only the non scientific ones are bullshit and guess what those 7 nobels are.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vietnam_War
americuck go away, cant even wing against Vietnam

Strength
US & Allies: ≈1,830,000 (1968)
Vietnamese: ≈461,000

Result:
North Vietnamese victory

Win*

At least I'm not a sandnigger

If they gave a nobel prize to Obama for peace, it's undoubtedly a rigged contest.

Shalom.

And i am proud to be a sand nigger!
At least im not from a decadent degenerated country.

Statistically you're far more likely to have some percentage of African American DNA mixture. The immigrants to the USA were not the best stock, so to speak. You got lots of Irish and Niggers.

I honestly would be afraid to submit my DNA to a genetic mapping company like 23andme if I were you lest I find out my negroididity ratio being higher than I first thought :O

its really nice watching you try to pretend like your culture and country and religion arent just complete shit

>tfw Higuain and Messi fucking flopped in the WC Finals

I was rooting for you guys
Messi could have been GOAT tier after than but he already is GOAT

>7
>implying
Peace doesn't count, they have like 3 or 4

arent the guys who killed thousands and millions in the name of freedom?
How ironic trying to be the dindu in here. i mean not like the muslims dropped nuke in japanese town right?

Oh wait. you are americuck. you cant be a terrorist of course. its freedom ya know :^)

>original belief
Is that the one where you guys persecuted literally every major religion on the planet?

nah. the original one which how our religion came to be. by eliminating the hadith once and for all. bye to burka or stoning or suicide bomb or raping and calling people infidels for disagreeing with you.

its called war faggot. muslims are to scared to actually fight america. you see the saudis openly engaging in a military conflict with america? no. they just funded 9/11

Startistically you're right Ausfag, but America isn't really known for a lot of interbreeding. Countries like Colombia have a lot of injun and euro mixed people in them, but in the USA, only being 1/32nd Cherokee can land you a scholarship

what happens if we discard the shit ones like Peace, Literature, and Economics?

IT IS CALLED WAR!
well then. bye bye to your western country's since it is war ya know. these small loan of rapefugees who you call "Moderate" Rebels did come to Europe and by 20 years will claim it as their own. since it is war hehehehe

desu senpai I wish we'd quit sending them money and weapons

they're big boys now, they can take care of themselves.

Do you think your society is ready for it? If you practice Islam the way it was supposed to be practiced then a lot of the overly conservatives elements of current Islam disappear. Won't that bring a lot of unrest?

medicine, physics, and chemistry are big fucking deals still

the only regrettable one of those that comes to mind is the guy who invented the lobotomy.

Sorry goy. but you are now our slave. and now send us more 10 million above the 1 trillion you send us yearly.

We own your banks, your money, your corporations, your media, your government, your military, your economy, your education, your constitutions. We own your ass!

for now no. we need to wait for our brothers from another religion and culture to do the job with us in their land, europe is waking up slowly as we do. in order to create a disorder to the order of disorder we have in our world we all need to create a havoc in it.

With Unity comes Strength, And with Faith comes Unity.

molten salt reactor meltdown imminent

Jews are smart. No one here is denying that. The problem with Jews is that they are deeply evil people who hate goys.

Canakike go shill away. there are 2 Canadians here. the one i talk with and you the kikes in Canadian disguise. JIDF go away.

>we need to wait for our brothers from another religion and culture to do the job with us in their land, europe is waking up slowly as we do.

I don't think you guys want the 10th Crusade sweeping through the Middle East

you guys are too distant from our problems. your country is responsible for our cultural destruction and distrust and hate being spread to us both in Europe and Middle East. but there is a small thing going on slowly and unknown for the cases for now. just let the big guys do their job

w/e homie, the West just tends to fuck things up when we get involved

always be suspicious of those who really, genuinely want to help you: they're the ones who fuck things up for you

I guarantee Russia has ulterior motives for their actions. trust them, they'll do a good job.

Russia is Syria greatest allie. unlike your country for fuck sake who support and help the one who blew up your towers.
how do you guys allow such thing to happen? isnt this a disgrace to your nation to help the ones who destroyed some valuable icons to your country?

Yes, yes it is a disgrace. Saudi Arabia is widely hated in the U.S.

and yet you guys ally with them. this pisses me off. im pissed the fuck out right now.

also last month there was some sort of proof that saudia did help on doing 9/11 yet your gov said it wont blame it or sue it to keep its relationship good.

WHAT THE FUCK?

Well being from Kuwait you should understand the power of oil. And saudi oil was important, but with our shale oil revolution and energy independence, Saudi Arabia is about to be shit on by President Trump.

Fuck Saudi Arabia.

You should do it per capita, that's the real tragedy. Billions of useless mudshits using up our air just so they can masturbate to their fairy sky pedo all fucking day.

>army
>ships
Fucking hell that pic is retarded.