What country do you live in, and do you consider it the best in the world?

What country do you live in, and do you consider it the best in the world?

USA. It is definitely one of the best, but god damn the middle areas are so poor, uneducated, and retarded with religion.

USA. Norway.

somalia, Swedem

Norway. Norway.

We do win most rankings too. Even average IQ is one of the highest. What can I say? We are doing pretty well.

costa rica, swiss

Wtf nigga

Netherlands, Hungary

Canada.
Definitely the best.
Happy Canada Day!

USA. I unironically believe that the United States is the best country and would not rather live anywhere else. Not saying it's perfect, but I think it's the best.

"Canada Day". Cringe. So original that name.

Born in Tunisia live in the us been to Afghanistan and other countries I've lived here in the US for 19 years and i wouldn't live any where else definitely loving it here

Full of fat, stupid retards. Lots of religious tards. More gun violence then fucking Iraq (yet some states allowed weapons to be brought to schools today). Lots of niggers, very few black people. You basically need a car to go anywhere, unless you are in one of the 3-4 biggest cities. Taxes are high, even though health service isnt free (military spendings are fucking stupid).

The list goes on.

Health service is free you moron. If you're that poor you don't pay at all. If you're not an idiot you can get a good enough job with a company that provides the insurance.

USA, of course it's the best country. What most people don't understand is when you are the best it brings everyone to it even dumb shitheads.

Are. You. Fucking. Retarded?

How dumb are you?

US. Not the best in the world, but it's up thier. Getting better since Trump got elected.

France. Despite the less than handful of occasional PoS terror attacks our country is absolutely beautiful. Minus Paris, which is a dirty, tourist shithole. We have the most beautiful women, everyone is healthy, everything natural, our food isn't GMO'd monkey grub, we have mostly great weather, beautiful nature, great activities, great healthcare.

Interesting.

Agreed, for the most part, but you forgot the main problem with France: french people.

It is true that french people dont like hearing someone speaking english? a fat french teacher keeps saying that

Scotland and aye it's the best wee country in the world

Netherlands or Canada

Everyone in the world should speak French. You do, unless you are a worthless peasant/american.

Those shorts are too short

What's the alternative? BNA Act Day sounds retarded.

usa and no it is definitely not the greatest country in the world

>implying that genetically modified crops are worse for you than disease-prone, bug-infested crap that's still genetically modified since humans have been doing it for hundred of years and have made changes that have become the status quo for said crop

GMO's are a lie made to make you pay more for shittier food.

Meh, not a valid argument, not even an american

Irrespective of this thread's replies, it usually seems to me to be the case that people either adore or loathe their country of birth and/or residence.

Hey, happy Canada day buddy :)

I'm a 19 year old straight, Aryan man from America who was able to go into a pawn shop and walk out with an AR-15 in under 30 minutes. I fucking love it.

Just don't do anything retarded like go on a mass shooting spree. And if you do, at least study and know who your desired target(s) is/are. Don't be a fool like that shitwit that shot up the republicans' baseball game.

I dislike republicans almost as much as I dislike democrats, but that guy is an idiot for having targeted republican politics for his boy's being conspired against and ultimately fucked over and out of the democratic party's nomination.

He should've shot up some of the parasites within the dnc who we know due to wikileaks's leaks, are responsible for Bernie getting the boot.

I got it because I like guns and shooting sports. Where I live self defense isn't a huge problem but it is nice for just in case. And getting rid of pests like gophers, rabbits, and yotes. I'm a responsible gun owner, not some lunatic.

politicians*
don't think we don't see your unsubtle suggestion for a gun-toting user identifying themself as an aryan male to go on a shooting spree against democratic politicians you fucking alt-rightwat
>I dislike republicans almost as much as I dislike democrats
lol at you trying to not sound too unbiased but still honest enough to admit that you've gotta a little bias to one side

FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING BIGOT

Ontario, Canada

Holy shit, I know her!!!

DURR SHE GOES 2 MUH SKOLL

just stfu.

Literal fucking idiot detected.

Lolololololololololol

Russia, Any other country

I live within my own sovereign nation. It started as a cult following, but when i saw that it had potential to grow, I wrote a constitution and declared independence. My country isn't the best, but it's better than Poland.

Kys Canuckcuck

No. I legit know her.

Everyone in the western world should know Latin. It's similar to all off our languages, so it wouldn't be hard to learn.

oh. well, fuck my bad man. nudes? stories? she like her asshole licked?

Croatia, Ireland

Australia and no.

If you visited other countries you'd see how great our rednecks are in comparison.

ausfag
sucks. taxes are insane, and now the national debt is too, so taxes ain't coming down any time soon.