After years finally got my friend to admit why she tried to kill herself

After years finally got my friend to admit why she tried to kill herself
Her fucked story:
>Be 15yo knows nothing virgin sophmore babe at El Toro high school (Lake forest, Southern California)
>immediately begins failing Matt Tilton's biology class
>Calls her in for mandatory tutoring
>Instead of tutoring violently forces her to perform oral sex each session
>Continues calling her in for pedo bjs 2-4 times a week
>She tries skipping gets detention
>too many detentions got home schooling
>Parents angry force her to go
>To scared to tell any one keeps finding herself in his classroom after hours
>around week 5 failed attempt to hang herself
>Abuse continues for 13 weeks straight

A little info on Matt Tilton
>40+ years old
>hot wife
>has 2 FUCKING DAUGHTERS HIMSELF
>Still teaching bio
>Still coaching co-ed cross country
>Wife doesn't know

Anyways she has tried to forget but sexual slavery is tough on minors especially from figures of authority.

Is there anything I can do?
The thought of forcing an 15 year old virgin to swallow approx 50 old man loads really fucks with me.
>Inb4 nypa
>Pic related Matt Tilton (Rapist)

If nothing comes from this at least sharing this story and slandering his name makes me feel better.

Other urls found in this thread:

ratemyteachers.com/matt-tilton/110215-t
ktla.com/2014/06/13/send-ktla-5-news-a-story-idea/
saddlespace.org/ETHS/eths/cms_page/view
sierranewsonline.com/man-arrested-for-using-social-media-to-lure-minor/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Go to thhe police with a friend and have her tell them? What else would you do

1.SWAT his house
2.Spam email to his boss with allegations
3.????
4.Profit!!1

Shit OP

ratemyteachers.com/matt-tilton/110215-t

Im thinking of contacting KTLA

ktla.com/2014/06/13/send-ktla-5-news-a-story-idea/

She won't tell anyone herself
She still sobs about the story
Keep in mind shes young and had never had a sexual experience at all

every dude on Sup Forums secretly wishes he was Matt Tilton

If we can't do this NO ONE CAN
Fuck him HE HAS DAUGHTERS

You could show her how to actually anhero...

give us the fuckers info

Oops, got hard

can u like just fking post his info...what are u retard

seems like a pretty cool dude 2 me

School site if you want to contact: saddlespace.org/ETHS/eths/cms_page/view

Need video. Thread is useless otherwise.

I've posted everything I know so far

I have also submitted information to KTLA

If justice is served I will be forever grateful with lighter heart

1 on 1 tutoring session? NO VIDEO exists

i fucking hate it when victims don't say anything about their abusers

like fuck if you say something the guy will get in trouble and he won't hurt innocent people anymore

just go to the police department, call the news, see if it happened to any other girls. i beg of you if this is not a troll please do something

Just fuckin report his ass to the cops

The accusations alone would be enough to ruin his career. Outside that alone, I doubt we could do much else without her testament or proof of some sort.

holy shit op, played a couple football tournaments at el toro,(from Huntington beach) what year did she graduate? or is she still in school

NYPA, Slander is going to cost you $$$, she lied, youre a cuck

Huh, you sure are believing of a little slut, you know that OP? I think your benis is doing more of your thinking than your brain. You're jealous, it's obvious. Grill's lie for the fuck of it. It's all about attention. You're falling right for her trap.

>bioLOGy

pics or it never happened
>will accept a recreation, but no actor portrayals

>"Hot babe" lies
>Beta hops on the Believe Her train.

Hope you got proof before you go attempting to ruin a person's life.

ITT, cucks simulate sjw's

Contacted KTLA
Now emailing Principal Terri Gusiff
[email protected]

Do you not understand weak adolescent girls yet?
Not trolling ass face she doesn't lie to me and this explains why she did drugs at school trying to sedate herself before tutoring NEVER UNDERSTOOD WHY

I just fucking might

She graduated 2016
No more info on victim

Doesn't lie to me ass hat not for weeks straight not crying her eyes out
Story proves extremely consistent to every single detail
kys faggot

Not beta lol

Not SJ this is regular Justice

Summerfag OP got a bad grade in biology. NYPA.

ahhh summmer

so wondering as it's exam time, what class did this teacher fail you for? Far more likely you're trying to ruin his rep then he had the balls to force his student to suck his sick and give her actual detention if she tried to avoid it. OP is a massive day and didn't even provide tits, fuck him.

You just proved my point. You aren't even thinking logically and are talking with your benis. You are angry because of a sluts lies for attention. She just wants to make you feel sorry for her. To pity her, because that get's her what she wants, what all girls want, if you don't acknowledge the fact that girls, including her,. lie for attention, then you are underage b&.

no way that dude forced anything, but ok, all teachers are fuckin horrible people ruin his life bro

>2017
>believing anything a female says

If the blowjobs ever happened (and they probably didn't) they were quid pro quo. Grades for suck suck. Not some kind of violent oral rape.

Also they would only have been "pedo bjs" if she had not gone through puberty. Are you seriously suggesting she hadn't gone through puberty at the age of 15?

Keep orbiting, beta. Maybe she'll see what a nice guy you are eventually.

Want Proof?
SHE GOT AN A in his bio. How tf this bitch get an A in bio when she skipping classes all other grades are D's and F's
>Rape

I went to a different high school Much better high school actually
>Torrey Pines

Idiot i begged her to tell me for years she kept it locked up
Still felt like it was her fault for wearing make up
get a fucking life

Not trying to ruin his life. Trying to recieve justice and possibly protect other girls from sexual abuse and resorting to drugs

Are you really that retarded?

Matt Tilton's school email: [email protected]

This

I might drag her ass to the police but Im not sure which dept to go to
Definitely not Lake Forest PD

Sound like you're the one that needs to get a life. See how this works is to condem someone for a crime, you need proof, you don't have anything but a sluts lie, that's not enough. For all we know, you got a bad grade in 9th grade biology and you're being a little bitch-boy about it. If you were him, and you didn't do anything to this girl, how would you feel about some little bitch-boy like you coming around and calling you a pedo? I'd slap a bitch personally. So stop listening to a cumdumpster, and get a life. Truth hurts, don't it kiddo?

Honestly man, this isn't the way to get soemthing done.

You're telling the story in a way that treads some gross middle ground between confession and fetish fiction.

If you want the guy to get fucked, go to the police.

truth. Beta wants to know why female bestie won't give him a chance. Female makes up bullshit about how she's so fragile from some horrible experience she had. Beta goes on the internets and tries to ruin innocent teachers rep while his bff is out getting a train run on her right fucking now.

Stop being her fucking pillow to cry on if you wanna fuck. If she told you any of this your first response should have been "you sucked Mr so and so's dick, why can't you at least take the tip?" Guaranteed that response gets you at least a handjob, but beta gonna beta.

Said user as he wiped some cum from his lip. His fingers tired from weaving a web of deception on an online anonymous image board. He could have spent this time studying for Mr. Tiltons course by it felt way better to slander his name with allegations that will ruin his professors life and put him in jail for likely the rest of his life as well. Why would user do all this you ask? Because he is failing Mr. tiltons class. Fuck studying, if Mr. Tilton gets put in Jail then there is no test next week. OP has eay better things to do then study like browse Sup Forums and day dream about throbbing hard cocks.

Don't act like you don't know what your doing. By reporting him you are destroying a life, his life. Yes, you will be potentially protecting others, which is debatable. I wouldn't call it justice more or less it's social culling, there was no real crime. What your doing is caring out what society our society openly claims as wrong, yet millions of teens get pregnant every year.

Quad's of painful truth.

How was she giving him blow jobs all the time when she was skipping classes? And yeah, I want proof, since you're offering and we're suppose to ruin a guys life so you can get laid. (Not gonna happen, BTW.)

This.
Why the fuck whold she show up to detention if she wasn't showimg up to class bruuuhhhhhhh?

I hope OP isn't lying because this is no joke. You can't play with a man's life like this.

Plot twist, W. Knight Chanman... there's NO GIRLFRIEND.

health teachers are always suspect.

I'm calling bullshit. What's wrong OP, did he fail you because you're a dumb fuck. Gtfo.

Just called the cops and they asked what the name of the girl was. When I said OP didn't give one. Theybsaid that sounds pretty strange. Then they proceeded to fart loudly and scream from across the room that OP is a lyong faggot and he should study more instead of trying to get his teacher thrown in jail just because he is failing

Goddamn typical cops. They never solve the tough cases where the victim never identifies themselves and all they have is anonymous information of something that might have happened two years ago.

Lol at all the newfags falling for a pa request because some faggot is made at his teacher giving him a failing grade. Kys op.

First off, NYPA.

2nd,: sierranewsonline.com/man-arrested-for-using-social-media-to-lure-minor/

The football coach raped my mommy so I could be the waterboy. That what she said.

Ok im not lying and neither is she not sure what else you fucking want
>nice quads

Not fetish just wanted to express 1/20 of the detail to translate the gravity of this shit

My gf is way hotter
Also fuck YOU

He's still teaching you fucking idiot
What about the lives ruined for getting an F

She was going to class started ditching after the fact
Too many absences parents force her to go back

Not my school lol
Just trying to protect other girls

FUCKING PROOF FOR YOU FAGGITS

you don't know if he'll do it again, nobodies life gets ruined for getting an F, your life is ruined if you get convicted for sex with a minor tho

Nice morality play, OP. Makes no goddamned sense, but good try.

>what about lives ruined for getting an F

what lives ruined? Dudes a high school teacher, you know that "permanent record" shit is bs right? No one had their life ruined by a failing grade in high school. Well except the innocent teacher who gets accused of child rape because you don't want to be a productive and intelligent member of society. Try studying, or maybe sucking some dick yourself, if you want better grades. I assume the later will be a career in your not to distant future anyways.

You are a fucking idiot, have her go the police or you do it yourself. She told you because you felt bad she wasn't, what does your queer ass do? Go and post about it on Sup Forums, smh

I got good grades in high school
Also different hs

Im trying but shes flipping tf out over this
i might be -1 friend after this

Fuck the friendship, do you want this dude hurting any other people? She'll grow up and understand why you did what you did and she'll be happy you did

gib kik pl0x OP

His full name is Matthew Tilton. He is 41. Born on 1/19/76. Possible relatives: Taryn Tilton, Jacqueline Tilton, Mark Tilton, Norris Tilton
All I can find right now.

This is clearly a personal army request on this teacher. If this actually happened the police and school staff would be 100% on your side.
Fight your own battles OP.
Faggot.

God damn this is hot.
Did he take any pics/vids?

>Doesn't lie to me ass hat not for weeks straight not crying her eyes out
Oh she was crying?
100% true then execute the bastard.
My god you're a sad faggot.

I fucking am fighting this on my own.
I wanted to share with you guys just wtf im doing bc I know there are other good people like me out there that are happy putting these fucks behind bars
Don't make me regret it.

>be you 16
>see a cute girl
>start talking with her during class
>become good friend
>she tells you she tried to commit suicide
>you comfort her
>she thinks highly of you
>she fails biology
>gets scared because she thinks your smart
>says the teacher made her give bjs
>you go on Sup Forums and post a bunch of nonsense for a couple hours
>you tell her your calling the police
>she freaks out
>she kills herself thinking her charade is going to end and you will hate her
>you tell the cops and an innocent man goes to jail to be raped
God I hope this how it turns out so you can have that weight on your shoulders your whole life.
I tolda so

GIVE ME YOUR KIK

Good luck putting him behind bars with no evidence and a "victim" who doesn't want to press charges or even come forward with the story.

You're such a pathetic, transparent, faggot. She told you what she thought would get you to stop bothering her. She's not interested in you, that's all you should take from this whole interaction. Pedo's don't pedo out in the open like that, especially IN the school. No one forced her to do anything, if anything even happened. You think some teacher is going to tell a girl to stay after class and throat fuck her hoping no one comes around? Even if it was at his house, he would have groomed her, not jumped straight into rape assuming she would keep her mouth shut, then turn around and leave a papertrail of detentions when she didn't show up to take some dick.

You're whole story makes no fucking sense except in the context of "I failed this teachers class. Now I'm going to ruin his life" or "Why won't you date me best friend? Why do you go around fucking all those alphas when I'm always here for you? I'll treat you like a queen and give you everything you want, it must have been that mean old teacher that made you want to gangbang niggers instead of wanting a chivalrous man like myself."

You know which one it is already, we all do.

DONT LISTEN TO THESE FAGGOT GOVERNMENT PLANTS OP! DO THE RIGHT FUCKING THING! THEY ARE TRYING TO NORMALIZE AND VALIDATE PEDOPHILIA!! KILL EM ALL!

Asking for OP's kik so I can help his gay ass. Still nothing.

Derail this faggot shit.

why??

Hey faggot, getting an F in biology doesn't equate to swallowing >50 40+ year old loads

Hope you never have a daughter

El Toro is balls, I beat them at Fred Kelly back in 2012.

Im here but im not sure how my kik is going to help
drop yours?
Idk def not dropping mine with how much hate im getting my way

>To scared to tell any one keeps finding herself in his classroom after hours

>to scared to tell...

>to scared...

>to...

It sure is summer when op can't even spell the word 'too' while baiting with old copy pasta.

Anyways
I dont fucking need you guys. Hopefully I'll eventually convince her into coming with me to go to the police.
But she got really mad over this. Almost lost a friend.
Help me come up with some good points to convince her; using these ones now:
>You suffered for the safety of other minors
>All it takes is another pretty girl to get an F in his class and another life-long victim is made

Yes if you understood 15 yo girls you would understand the fear.
Its the same fucking fear Mr. Tilton used to get away with it.
By your logic every sexual offender should be behind bars and no child victims exist

Why does OP type like he's underage
He's underage isn't he? Faggot.

Not underage or scum like you

>Best thing i read all day

FUck man that's hot. Any other stories on what he did to her? Anal, pussy?

with you
lol but for the third time. I went to torrey pines high much better school
he's not innocent and I fear for other kids struggling in his class

None
Just forced oral sex 50+ times
She resisted on multiple occasions and I could green text walls for your fetish fantasies but that would be pleasuring the other ass hat lurkers
I can see why there's a fetish for this shit. Fetish is one thing but actually going thru with it means creating a victim which is wrong