OFFICIAL TOP 5 QBS OF ALL TIME

THIS LIST IS 100% ACCURATE AND CANNOT BE DISPUTED

NUMBER 1: Thomas Edward Patrick Brady Jr.
NUMBER 2: Thomas Edward Patrick Brady Jr.
NUMBER 3: Thomas Edward Patrick Brady Jr.
NUMBER 4: Thomas Edward Patrick Brady Jr.
NUMBER 5: Thomas Edward Patrick Brady Jr.

Other urls found in this thread:

mensfitness.com/sports/football/top-10-quarterbacks-all-time
nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000724524/article/tom-brady-joe-montana-head-top-10-quarterbacks-in-nfl-history
nesn.com/playlist/top-10-nfl-quarterbacks-of-all-time-list-gives-edge-to-recent-signal-callers/1/
ftw.usatoday.com/2016/12/greatest-quarterbacks-ever-rankings-list-tom-brady-peyton-manning-joe-montana-dan-marino-drew-brees-brett-favre-johnny-unitas-goat-stats
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who is edward

1 Joe Montana
2 Peyton Manning
3 Drew Brees
4 Dan Marino
5 Tom Brady

>brees

Kek, kys my man.

Brees is Marino with a ring, but Marino is still the better qb

Look at the stats man, don't be a chump

OFFICIAL BIGGEST FAGGOTS OF ALL TIME
1 THIS POSTER
2 EDDY MERCURY
3 BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA
4 AARON RODGERS
5 ALEXANDER THE GREAT

Switch Peyton and tom and you got yourself a good list

>le volume stats man
I share a board with people who think that the guy who thinks that a qb that throws 20% more passes than anyone else in the league and gets 10% more yards is the best in the league.

Get hit by another hurricane my nigger.

No, look at his completion percentage and tell me number of throws is relevant to your argument

based brady

>Sup Forums is my board

Such a faggy thing to say, Christ

>pic related hushes the bombston fag

I don't know any quarterback named
Thomas Brady JR?

Is that an upcoming player in the 2017 nfl draft?

You think it's easier to get more yards when you throw more? You do realize how defense works right?

You have to look at the entire picture my friend. If he completes 80% of his passes but has 2 yards per attempt less than brady what does it mean? He's throwing screens all day long or dumping it off to his running back. When you actually know how the game works and analyze all the data you would know that Brady is the best followed by rodgers as much as I hate him. Volume stats that are 5% better than another qb are useless without looking at the full picture. I'm a neutral fan for all of these teams and admit that Tom is the best of all time, just watch the game and learn to use the stats to make a conclusion.

>Tom Brady has only had a bottom half defense 1 time
>This is somehow his fault
What did this retarded poster mean by this?

I know that if you attempt more passes you better have more yards which brees does, but you have to look at yards per attempt as well and as memey as qb rating is it's a good measure of how good they did, maybe not over one game but over a season it tells the story.

If you actually understand and watch the game you'd know that Brees throws down the field more than Brady

Probably that Brady has only been dominant when he had the best of all time at a position IE Moss, Gronk

1. Jay Cutler
2. Jason Cutler
3. J Cutler
4. Jayson "DeRulo" Cutler
5. Smokin Jay Cutler

This cannot be denied. Jay is love, Jay is life, vaccines are for pussies, diabetes is a state of mind, throwing anything other than dragons is for faggots

Also I would totally fuck Felicity Jones if I was given the opportunity

kek
KEK

great, awesome! reread my post. It's looking at the entire plethora of stats available and watching the games, yes brees is good! But, he throws shorter passes most of the time meaning he has better % completion. The stats are there, yards per attempt is imo the most important stat for a qb because it shows that over a long period of time that whenever the throw the ball they are more likely to make more yards than anyone else. I guarantee you brees had more throwing attempts in the regular season and being the good qb he is he as absolutely more yards and casuals will masturbate to that instead of looking at yards per attempt.

And yet Brees throws for significantly fewer YPA than the top 3 quarterbacks in the league right now (Brady, Rodgers, Ryan).

holy shit a leaf with some critical thinking

>Brady has had good players on his team
>This means he is bad
Does this mean Brian Hoyer is elite?

This is the most relevant image you could use in arguing the legitimacy of an nfl quarterback, Rodgers and Brady fags BTFO

He doesn't always have a defense to carry him and set him up in gemme touchdown situations, when he did he won a super bowl.

And they have all has better rushing attacks and wide receivers than he ever had, it's all about the schemes my man

Are you that without argument you drag poor Brian Hoyer into this? Was your mother on extacy when you were conceived in 1998?

>Tony Romo is clearly far superior to Joe Montana
Ebin

Yes, he's a good qb one of the greatest actually but has shit teams, I just don't think he's as good as brady, brady just has that ability to play twice as good when he's losing and I don't really understand how.

Please refer to me a good quarterback who has never had a good receiver on his team, I'll wait.

>No Elway
>No Rodgers
It's obvious by your list that you have only ever watched football in this century and have no idea what youre talking about

good receivers do not equal the literal most dominant players at said positions in the history of the league

Name a QB who ever had a Moss and a Welker at the same time and then a Gronk? I'll wait till work tomorrow.

>Rodgers
>Elite
It's obvious by your claim that you have only ever received cocks into your anus

But he is really good... and I fucking hate the packers.

>Suddenly Welker is the greatest Slot receiver of all time
>Suddenly Gronk hasn't missed literally half his games
>Suddenly the Patriots have ever had a reliable run game
epic, simply epic

Rodgers is consistently regarded as a top 5 QB by writers, experts, pros, and ex-pros. He has the legs of Elway, the accuracy of Marino, Montana's vision, Manning's intelligence, and brees' consistency. The guy is a walking highlight reel and if he can't outsmart then he will beat you with superior talent. Look at that throw in Dallas on Sunday. Running to his left and facing the receiver he throws a bullet 35 yards down the field and hits the target the size of a bucket. The only other quarterbacks in the history of the game that can pull that throw off are favre and Elway. His skill is insane

>name a greater slot receiver
>name a tight end you'd rather have for one game
>who is Cory Dillon, A. Smith, the meme guy from last year

Football is the definition of a team sport and Tom Brady has probably had the most help of any QB to ever play the game top to bottom YOU CAN NOT ARGUE THIS I DARE YOU TO TRY

Show me one top 5 all time list that contains Aaron Rodgers

Rather Have Baldwin, fuck, even Edelman is better than Welker
Rather have Gonzales
Rather have an actual RB who isnt solely a third and short back, who only ever gets yards cause every defense ever played against brady plays 5 backs

he hasn't played long enough but if he continues how he is now he will be a top 5 qp of all time.

>Not refuting my points
Literally from Shannon Sharpe on Monday.
1. Montana
2. Brady
3. Rodgers

oh wow, you're serious...

>Edelman better then Welker

Is anyone else seeing these mental contortions?

Do you even know who Cory Dillion is?

>Shannon Sharpe
Oh wow, are we going to start quoting Jerry Jones next?

>A hall of fame tight end and professional analyst know nothing but autists on spee do
What are your credentials?

>No Peyton Manning
hmmmmmmmmm

>THHSKYYYP NAO LYYYYSYN

My iq is 40 higher than his and I watch the game from above his limited frame of reference.

>Edelman isn't better than Welker
How many Super bowl wins did Welker get us?
>Who is Cory Dillion?
The guy who had 1 good season on the pats?

>His limited frame of reference
Meaning?
>My IQ is 40 points higher
What does that have to do with football knowledge

go to bed "shannon" I bet you are either dead or broke anyway.

>One Nigger Tight End
>More knowledgable than literally every other analyst ever
Do you want me to start linking literally every list where faggers isnt even top 10?

meaning "me slam into other gigga nigga and have many concussion but me smart."

>Whatchu tokkin bout skeeeeeeyup?

>Unironicly using nigger and using his race as a quantifier of intelligence.
Shouldn't you be shit posting on Sup Forums. And by all means, link them. Make sure they're current though and not a list that some yahoo sports writer hack came up with.

>All these retards jerking off saying Rodgers is the Goat Defending Sharpe saying he's top 3 when he's still below Brady on that very list
El Em Ay Oh

You honestly have to see how bad your logic is and how hard you're trying to force Brady's tiny cock into your ass right?

How can you on one hand say Welker wasn't the best because he didn't win any Super Bowls but had year after year of spectacular production, then immediately after say Cory Dillion only had one GREAT 1,600 yard year for the Pats at the tail end of his career and undersell his large part in bringing home the trophy?

You new age Pats fans actually don't grasp the sport and I will always find it funny since you're blessed with the greatest system (cheating aside) in the history (Steelers and their cheating aside) of the game.

Do you have any evidence that suggests any concussions he might have received would have affected his game knowledge. I'd imagine his input to be particularly insightful when it comes to quarterbacks since he caught passes from Elway for a decade

mensfitness.com/sports/football/top-10-quarterbacks-all-time

nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000724524/article/tom-brady-joe-montana-head-top-10-quarterbacks-in-nfl-history

nesn.com/playlist/top-10-nfl-quarterbacks-of-all-time-list-gives-edge-to-recent-signal-callers/1/

ftw.usatoday.com/2016/12/greatest-quarterbacks-ever-rankings-list-tom-brady-peyton-manning-joe-montana-dan-marino-drew-brees-brett-favre-johnny-unitas-goat-stats

Should I keep going?
These are just the first few results off Google

1a. Brady (contingent on his playoff performance in the AFCCG and/or the SB)
1b. Montana (same)
3. Peyton Manning
4. Johnny Unitas
5. Aaron Rodgers
6. Dan Marino
7.Roger Staubach
8. John Elway
9. Brett Favre
10. Steve Young

Steve McNair

>Implying I was underselling his impact
>Implying I wasn't pointing out that we haven't had a consistent run game and you suggest a guy who literally had 1 good season
>implying welker is goat
>Implying Welker didn't lose us a super bowl
>Implying that he was literally anything except worthless once he didn't have Brady throwing to him
>Implying you dont suck cock

>Fran Tarkenton not even listed

You're close but

The Pats ran the ball well this year

You mentioned football zero times in your post outside of proper nouns. Try again.

but Rodgers has to bump someone off the list. Honestly I might be overrating him. Tarkenton would otherwise be my #10 guy if Rodgers wasn't there and I'd bump everyone behind him up a spot

>Brady has a reliable run game
>Wins the super bowl this year
Makes me think

great argument

That's my point is you're not making an argument. Also to say Walker wasn't an huge impact player on the most productive passing offense of all time is just silly and not rooted in reality. I implore you to check the books on that.

Please point out the post where I said Welker wasn't an impact on the offense

Right in Where you called him worthless idiot.

The years the Pats have won it all, they've had a pretty solid run game, secondary, offensive line, and reliable linebackers, which is why I'm picking them this year

As far as the relationship with quarterbacking is concerned, forcing a single player, even if they play the most important position, to carry the entire team is fucking stupid. It wears on them mentally and burns them out. Kraft and Belichick aren't dumb, so Brady has never had to be in Rodgers' or Brees' position.

>Implying The 13 Broncos were better than th07 Pats
>Implying Welker wasn't interchangeable with literally any other slot receiver for the Broncos that year
Hilarious desu

>givin E-Z Mac credit for anything

You know he held the team hostage and wanted to move them to Connecticut until he got proper tax money for the new stadium right?

Tell me, how many records for largest 4th quarter deficits have Brees and Rodgers overcome?

I believe it's under 50% my friend, but that doesn't matter it's all about regular season volume stats you retard.

You really have nothing else but the word implying and some proper nouns huh?

Welker had over 70 catches, over ten yards a catch and ten TD's in an offense that consistently changed at the line of scrimmage. To IMPLY A N Y slot receiver could have done it proves you are incapable of processing anything that actually happens after kick off.

fun fact: if it were not for a blown end-zone DPI non-call on Luke Kekly and a bullshit "pushing" penalty, the 2013 Patriots, who were literally starting third-stringers and rookies most of the season, would have had a better regular-season record than the GOAT scoring offense.

and Tom literally dragged that otherwise 6-10 team to twelve (12) wins with a tough schedule

G O A T
O
A
T

>scored more passing touchdowns
>not a better passing offense

I'm confuse

I love how it's only a team game when convienient for Bradyfagz....

You literally want it both ways, and also in your ass and throat.

>Jam the ball in at the 1 yard line every time to a receiver
Wow, so good

>no Jake Uttler

When do bombston teenagers pass out from edgy reefer usage?

Chuck it up to an uncoverable freak of nature.

Wow such talent.

>You used words to convey an argument
>Therefore i am smart and you are dumb cause i use autistic grammatical schemes
Tell me, what were welkers 5 best seasons?
>inb4 tds scored equals best season

So by that logic what was Brady's best season?

Name 1 other elite wide receiver Brady has had

You don't even have a fucking coherent argument retard.

Welker, Gronk, Murder Man, Kevin Faulk

The fact his talent was nurtured over the course of his career is not a point against him

>Kevin Faulk
>elite
I think you're talking about the wrong Faulk. Kevin was a solid multi-purpose back, but not at an elite level.

Retard poster said elite receiver. I know what I fucking said.

relax bro. agree to disagree.

Never saw Kevin Faulk drop a pass ;)

>doesnt show losses
>doesnt show percentage
>doesnt show number of seasons
kys for allah so you can pick 72 cherries