Who's the best female musician of this generation? Just kidding, of course it's Molly

Who's the best female musician of this generation? Just kidding, of course it's Molly.

Nah it's Taylor Swift.

Idiot

Joanna Newsom and it's not even close

stop this Molly spamming

Women can't make music.

She's 35, I wouldn't call her a member of this generation.

Meant for

I've listened to some live performances by Alvvays just to see what the fuss was about. Some of the most uninspired and uninteresting stuff I've heard in a while.

I honestly think Molly would be well advised to go see a vocal coach because she really couldn't find nor hold her notes very well.
And maybe teach herself some more interesting chord voicings and embellishments.
My two cents.

And that's coming from a pathetic grimesfag, OP. How does that make you feel? Being less than a grimesfag?

t. Sup Forums

fuck off gay ass

correct answer

her best albums came out this century though

This

That

WTF? You have to be 15 to be a member of this generation?

>Who's the best female musician of this generation?
None other than Claire Boucher

She may not be the best but can we already appreciate Alvvays for what it is? Enough of the waifufaggotry, this is now a thread for appreciation of the music of Alvvays and other like acts.

Anybody else here hyped for anti-socialites?

I've seen them live and I definitely prefer their recorded stuff DESU. Not the greatest performers, but the songs themselves are great and I would see them again in a heartbeat.

wow, your generation is hopeless

d a n z

Just try and explain to me why it isn't Joanna Newsom. Only other answer I'll maybe accept is Grimes.

>Inb4 muh shrill voice

Because Joanna Newsom's timeless music transcends generations.

>Only other answer I'll maybe accept is Grimes.
That's a nice thing from you.