ITT: God tier games

ITT: God tier games
I'll start
>Mercenaries: Playground of Destruction

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dEbE3fGfF-o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they don't make em like they used to, enough content in that series to enjoy without paying extra for dlc

Killer 7

Mercenaries was my childhood user
If someone made a game like it I'd play the hell out of it

This. Everything is streamlined and dumbed down in games today. It's literally walk around to win.

Fuck yes OP, i played this game until it was laser burnt

Bad Rats

>Gran Turismo 4

my friend was chatting with sony because this game is available to download in europe but not the us. He asked the guy if an exception could be made and that he would pay. i fucking lost it when he told me this

Dude I still have my original Xbox from 2003 with Mercenaries still on it
Shit still runs like it was just made yesterday if you want a copy

I think you meant
>Airstrikes 2: Hooray For Airstrikes

Saw an ad for it on the back of my Star Wars Battlefront game manual (also god tier)
>Remember how they used to put other games on the back of game manuals

Anyway got it and play it even to this day, same with Battlefront
>the old one not the new spit in the face to the series

Pandemic was such a good studio, fuck EA so hard

>Command and Conquer
Man i haven't heard that title for years. Last I heard the series ended with Command & Conquer 3, and nothing else aftet that.

>Medieval 2

This niggas got taste

EA can eat a bag o' dicks

>My
>Fucking
>Nigger
Dropped probably a hundred hours on the Kingdoms campaigns alone, over 1000 hours combined

Sucks Creative stated they don't like making a third sequel to Total Wars games, because Medieval 3 is what I want.

Personally, i preferred battlefront 2 over battlefront 1

This was my 2nd ever game on ps2
>pic related

Pretty good one. I was so boner'd when I won an insane battle and it was marked on the map as the site of a legendary battle forever after that.

What about battlefront 2 with battlefront 1 maps ported in?

I miss this game so much

I didn't know how to work a computer well enough back then to do that :(

Had that game for gameboy. Still have it to this day

This was the last good bf2. 2142 was kinda fun, but it wasn't even close. I stopped giving my money to ea after bf3 was a huge garbage pile

Masterpiece

>Mobius 1

>MOBIUS 1

modding community was great too it sucks EA stop allowing any worthwhile mods for their games

one of the greatest games of all time... too bad about hilter though...

I fucking loved Moebius 1. ALso enjoyed Garuda.

>this

warrior frogs

I thought this game was going to be an assassin's creed ripoff. I ended up liking it even more. Also posting because New Vegas was already posted.

I think I spent more time on this game than any other.
I hated the fuckers that would go down the beach and the spies would steal their uniform.

truth

Probably the apex of RTS, IMO

Ya was surprised this wasn't as generic as I thought it would be, nemesis system really helps keep things fresh

Nah, Total Annihilation was.

Do you mean Battle Toads you stupid newfag?

I think you misspelled TA:Kingdoms

not even close. it was fun but the gameplay was flawed as fuck.

you're both wrong

Damn straight. If only obsidian had more than a year to make it. It had so much cut content but was still exponentially better than 3.

This series

OP here
My Xbox has Mercenaries, COD (a lot of them), GTA (the old ones), and a few other old games

That series was foor poor fags that couldn't afford PC games

>Silent Hill 2
>Mass Effect (OT, yes all of them)
>KOTOR
>Bioshock 1
>Max Payne
>Oblivion
>Fable TLC

Midnight Club 3
Grand Theft Auto San Andreas
The Elder Scrolls Skyrim
Europa Universalis 4 (well the DLC's are kinda of a turn off)
Euro Truck Simulator 2

Forza Motorsport 4

SOCOM multiplayer was the first time I ever got invested into a multiplayer experience.

Mercs will forever be a god tier game
F for 3

Far Cry 3
The Sims 2

This is hands-down the best game no more posts please /thread

Poker
Solitaire

dirt 3 is meh. would be much better without the bullshit style competition maps

really wish they would do a Boba Fett sequel

Truly a "God-Tier" game

Use to play that

Pro Evolution Soccer 2013

Imo I'm tied on Dirt 2 and 3.
I have yet to play Dirt 4

I use to play this one all the time in sunday school, holy hell was it fun

Tropico 3

>Pro evolution soccer
Atheist football?

Trackmania

The bombing of Dresden was a British/American aerial bombing attack on the city of Dresden, the capital of the German state of Saxony, that took place during the Second World War in the European Theatre. In four raids between 13 and 15 February 1945, 722 heavy bombers of the British Royal Air Force (RAF) and 527 of the United States Army Air Forces (USAAF) dropped more than 3,900 tons of high-explosive bombs and incendiary devices on the city.[1] The bombing and the resulting firestorm destroyed over 1,600 acres (6.5 km2) of the city centre.[2] An estimated 22,700[3] to 25,000[4] people were killed, although inflated casualty figures have been claimed over the years. Three more USAAF air raids followed, two occurring on 2 March aimed at the city's railroad marshaling yard and one small raid on 17 April aimed at industrial areas.

the only thing good that came out of the Mercenaries games was this song:
youtube.com/watch?v=dEbE3fGfF-o

Masterpiece

Move over fags, i'm swinging into this thread

need for speed hot pursuit 2

i spent so many hours on this game Jesus Christ

same. shit was so fun. I'd love to see a new one with modern graphics and game mechanics.

I love Battlefront 2 but something about the visual style of Battlefront 1 and the maps keeps me coming back. Even the 1st's main menu is one of the coolest I've ever seen.

Speaking of:

Pic related was one of the first PS1 games I've play and one of the first games in general, bar simple atari and sega Saturn games. I fell in love with it and it began my love with video games. I will def show it to my kids when the time comes.

Totes forgot the fucking pic

Nostalgia of the glory days

>totes

Get off my board

Unturned by Nelson Sexton