Let it out

Let it out

I have no dark secrets because I learned from every tragic or traumatic event that happened to me and I'm glad they happened because they shaped me into who I am now.

My wife has two younger sister.

Both sisters are married.

Both sisters have children.

One child from each sister is mine.

My wife knows. Her parents know. The children (and my children with my wife do not).

The sisters' respective husbands do not know.

It's the dirty family secret.

The secret of the secret: I still sleep with my wife, and both her sisters. I average about twice a week with the wife, once a week with one of the sisters, and once every two weeks with the other.

I really want to impregnate the sisters again.

Im living with my gf of 5 years, im also dating another girl been dating for about a year now i go visit her every 2 weeks. my live in gf know about her and leaves when she calls doesnt interupt me when im in a call with my away gf. shes also pregnant and will give birth in 2 weeks. my away gf know about the pregnancy an thinks i stay by myself she wants to have a baby too. She wants to meet my live in gf baby an be apart of his life im fucked

My uncle molested me when i was 9.
It didnt bother me at all. I actually liked when He licked my pussy.

Uh... Why do her parents know?

Unfortunate

Did it progress past that?

My uncle molested me too when I was young. But I like the way it felt when he played with my dick... probably why I am gay

I would give him blow jobs, and over time he ended up penetrating me

Nice dubz

How did it start?
Greentext?

I used to let my dog eat me out as a child. Everyday actually in the back yard of the farm.

Liberal troll raiders are so obvious

once when i was 12 i was about to take a shower but decided to take a shit in the tub first cause i thought it'd be funny, then used all the hot water breaking down my shit and getting it down the drain. had a cold, sad shower afterwards. i also would sometimes get naked at night after everyone in the house was asleep and rub my asshole all over the furniture to mark my territory. never got caught

What does telling secrets have to do with political affiliation?

>mom died young
>dad a started working nights
>dad drops me off with my uncle most nights
>ive always been clingy and cuddly with him
>he likes to rub my back and legs as i fell asleep
>turns into rubbing my bum too
>one day he asks if i want to play an adult game
>tells me i cant tell anyone because children arent supposed to play
>he tells me we need to get naked
>he touches me between the legs
>he has me touch his penis

Eventually it just progressed night by night

I go to the high school when school gets out to check out the teen girls waiting for their parents to pick them up. I look like a normal guy picking up their kids. I do this everyday. This is why I hate the summers

Haven't had a paying job since 2008.

I delete torrents as soon as my download is finished.

i'm a vegan

you're a vegan and have managed not to tell anybody? wow, that's impressive

MOAR with the details

Life is terrible. No I'm not a emo kid going 'boohoo look at me I cry for attention!'
No, I'm the example of life not getting better. I was abused while my handicapped mother couldn't do anything, taken away and nearly raped by my uncle, was homeless by them because they thought I was impure aka not sucking my uncle's cock, worked two jobs and was nearly killed at work by falling ice. I'm now handicapped physically and too much of a pussy to end it.
That's my secret.
Not looking for sympathy or anything.

Honestly Firefly, you hurt my heart when you said what you said. I could do without those other two, but you...our 'friendship' meant something to me. I've had a hard time staying motivated to continue doing what I've been doing for years because of our falling out (and a series of other political, personal issues). Based on what you said and how easy it was *for* you to say it, I often question if we were ever truly friends, or if I was just a token to you and the others.

He taught me how to suck dick
He told me if i got it to spit i would get magical powers
He had me just lick the tip at first and then i would put a little more in my mouth. I could never get the whole thing but i got about half in my mouth. He told me i had to swallow his cum. I was so excited the first time i made him cum even though it got all over my face.

I sucked my friends dick when i was 12

Fag

Did he make you cum?

I once was fuck on a shit while pissining into a whole lot as while PUSSY was right there ahahahahahaha

more details?

Washed out of the military (Army) for a second time when I was 19, and can never again reenlist no matter what. I'm permanently DQ'd from military service.

I'm sure you brought it on yourself, loser.

go buy another karambit and post on Sup Forums

No never. It just felt really really good. Sometimes we would just lay there and he would lick and suck it for what seemed like an hour. I always felt a special bond between me and him. It never seemed wrong to me.

Yeah, I kinda did. Personality disorder. First was Air Force in 2007, then Army in 2008. Both for the same reasons.
>suicidal ideations
>adjustment disorder
>etc
What's a 'karambit?'

Do you think it's lucky that you came out of it seemingly with no damage? Compared to all the other kids who're fucked up as a result.

whats your relationship with him now and are u male or female

>Recently got an apartment with gf
>Moving in soon
>Been with her for three years and still love her, but feeling iffy about moving in
>already feel trapped into it
>starting to wish I hadn't agreed to it

I was very lucky. I think it had alot to do with the trust i had for him. He never forced anything. He always took his time. And i actually enjoyed it. I liked the special attention. I felt special.

What fucks me up is that im not fucked up by it. It makes me think im sick or something

Did very inappropriate things to multiple girls while I was in school without there consent

No, it doesn't make you sick. It's normal to not be fucked up about it when the 'older person' doesn't use force and offers affection. How you have reacted is quite healthy.

Psychologistfag here. By the way, I have a 37 year-old female patient who still sucks her father's dick after 30 years of incest and she is fine (she's seeing me for something else).

>Be 2012
>16 year old cousin stayed with us when I was 15
>When she went to work I furiously sniffed all her dirty panties
>Cum buckets in them then throw back in the laundry basket
>She did our laundry
>One night I woke up to her giving me a blowjob
>We fucked fucked like rabbits all night
>Did not use a condom
>She got an abortion
>We haven't spoken since

That makes me feel better. I still have strong urges towards him. Now that i understand sex i couldn't help but want to fuck him. He went to jail though. He got caught doing the same things to his daughters.

I love women, and don't consider myself gay, but I'm really turned on by cocks. I can't release unless I'm fapping to a well-sculpted cock.

Again, I love women and the feminine figure, but I really love cocks, too.

It's normal, especially since he gave you attention - to you he was like a father-figure combined with a boyfriend.

Move on and focus on yourself =)

I do now. I was super sexual in my teens twenties but ive calmed down and focused on a more stable life