For every human you save, we will kill a million more!

>For every human you save, we will kill a million more!
Why are DC villains so memorable? Faora, Zod, Luthor, I can quote them all. Marvel villains are just forgettable.

>Faora, Zod, Luthor, I can quote them all.

"DING DING DING DING DING!"

Yeah wow, don't tax yourself, Hawking.

>I WILL FIND HIM
Just wow

Because you're a manchild from reddit.

>swn villianize your testicles
;_;

What if Superman saved a billion humans?

Darkseid: I am many things, Kal-El. But here...I am God.

Don't fuck this up for me, Snyder.

They have depth.

Marvel villains are just a one-off.

Michael Shannon was too good for that movie

ikr

>swn subdue you by taking advantage of your human male weakness

End me

Marvel Villains have more depth

No.

Any vids of her giving a really rough gloved handy? thanks in advance

BOYS MMM

Literally DC's only good villain, even if he is the best by a long shot.

I think that goes back to the comics user. DC has always had a strong rogues gallery. Shit batman alone has more memorable villains than all of marvel.

What do they have? Magneto? Galactus? Doom?

You will get Mongul, but he will call himself Darkseid so you'll pay to see him.

>Faora
>memorable

We all remember her very fondly, don't we user? She keeps us company during those lonely nights.

Dont bully the Antje poster

Fucking dorks

you take that back!

>Why are DC villains so memorable?

Because they don't fall of the metaphorical face of the Earth in the sequels.

>Obadiah Stane
>Justin Hammer
>Red Skull
>Malekith
>Ultron

And so many others, sacrificed in the name of a badly strung together plot involving a purple space prune and his rock collection.

Regardless of BvS' quality, it did feel like a continuation of MoS. Not just Man of Steel 2: Electric Boogaloo.

Is Doomsday coming back then? And Zod too?

Zod came back as Doomsday.

That didn't exactly answer me.

Zod is Doomsday and probably

>And Zod too?
he was relevant to BvS, besides Loki & Bucky has any marvel villain had any impact past their first movie

(you) fishing aside

DC has always had their conflicts originate from villains. Marvel always makes sure their conflicts comes from inner emotional problems and villains are only there to make the heroes doubt themselves more

you just gave me a new fetish

Zola's computer thingy in Winter Soldier I guess? And now in Homecoming the Vulture's suit is made with shit from the Chitauri.

better than the thor 2 or the 3 GotG villains

>Vulture's suit is made with shit from the Chitauri.
and falcon's, if what i read somewhere is accurate

And now that I think about it, General Ross from Hulk was in Civil War.

All the good Marvel villains are in franchises they don't have the movie rights to

Just like their good female heroes

more of a cameo, i didn't even recognise him as someone other than 'random military guy'

>more of a cameo
No. He was an actual character. I'm pretty sure he had more lines of dialogue in Civil War than Superman did in BvS.

Probably not, but his/their banner was taken by Lex, who is already set to return in Justice League and presumably more after that.

It's worth noting that Eisenberg's portrayal of Lex was more satisfying to watch than Thanos' fifty supercameos.

It's also likely that Doomsday and/or Zod will be referenced in later installments, as their impact in the universe was unforgettable. If they are "forgotten" by the bulk of the cast, that will be a shame, but we'll have to wait and see.

>Lutherberg is satisfying to watch
Eww.

>more lines of dialogue
did he have more screen time, did he move the movies plot as much as superman did?

Screen time? No. Did he move the plot more than Superman did? Yes. Superman was mostly reacting to things other people did, Ross had an agenda and he was moving it forward, which was what everyone else ended up reacting to.

Garry Shandling being HYDRA was pretty memorable.

i'd argue that was all done by iron man, except for the prison which was inconsequential(unless it turns up in the future)

>unless it turns up in the future
Zemo is still alive. Why would he be if he wouldn't become relevant, Satan-kun? Have a little faith, will you?

>Have a little faith
we're talking about the movies that are already out, for all we know the phantom zone will be opened up and Faora-chan will return in all her glory

>Faora returns and becomes a superheroine

Faora-Ul VS Wonder Woman GO

marvel movies fucking suck at villains
dc movies fucking suck at heroes
it sucks

All of Marvels best rogues are from Spider-man, Fantastic Four and X-men

It'd be like DC trying to start up a DCEU without the right to Batman.

wtf Ben Affleck just posted a Deathstroke video bois

ITS HAPPENING!

turn her into powergirl and its the perfect redemption arc, after all there's no way to return krypton now

yw