"Homosexuality wont lead to anything else. People won't be marrying their lamps, that's just silly." -Liberals

"Homosexuality wont lead to anything else. People won't be marrying their lamps, that's just silly." -Liberals

Well, Australia is spending $90,000 of taxpayer money to build an 'ecosexual' brothel. Looks like Sup Forums was right again.

news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/wtf/people-are-having-sexual-fantasies-about-the-biosphere/news-story/44797e916430b06f544e777537689471

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fi5BCBErx70
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What the fuck is an ecosexual they fuck plants?

Would they fuck leaves?

[captcha: select all the trees]

Well we just wanted to give your dad an employment opportunity

Slippery slope is never a fallacy when it comes to describing leftist behavior

American girls already come here in record numbers to experience the colossal canadian cock creaming in their cavernous cunts

Why won't you guys just leaf them be.

The issue is wasting the public funds

look at these fucking retards

youtube.com/watch?v=Fi5BCBErx70

I'll leaf my home made maple syrup all over your wife's face while you babysit her son

kek, they want the BCC!

>the fats ones tits are resting on her giant gunt
man

I want to marry a nice, shiny AR15

>Melbourne

When will the degeneracy end?

>be me
>go to Niagara Falls
>looking for American girls! you can tell they're American because they usually smell like Mexican food
>go up to one "Mars avril Je ma pelle le garçon"'(I can't speak French but they can't either so they don't know I'm bullshiting)
>take her back to my hotel room
>unleash the uncut canadian kraken
>ooooh canon I never saw an uncut one before all the guys in my country fell for Jewish tricks
>don't worry baby just stick your ass in the air and let me take care of the rest
>she can't stop blushing I've taken another Americans virginity
>leave and go find another American girl to show my colossal Canadian cock

> Want to care more about the environment
> Use public funds to build a brothel to 'raise awareness'
Why not, gee idk, use it to maybe fund some legislation or fight a legal battle or hire some people to do a conservation effort? These cucks don't give a shit about saving the environment, they care about being noticed. Fuck them.

>canadian insults

I don't have to come up with an insult for you, your flag is enough of an insult

>tanned german

>it's a leaf trying to be Australian episode

If I were trying to be australian I'd get a stingray to stab me in the heart

Pol, When people say "Fuck this world". They mean they are going stick their dicks into the rough, coarse, organic soil until they blissful climax blisters off their penis right?

>colossal Canadian cock
The CCC!
Leafbro, no... Can't be too harsh just to try to bring on the bantz.

Our hat is going fucking savage in this thread

>literally leafsexuals

FUCKING

A

LEAF

That's weird, I thought asians were known for their tiny dicks.

Not just in this thread,
also in your moms bed

That's why they send their women here, so they can experience a real man.

This thread is all kek.

Are we safe from the hill shills here?

Consensual sex between a fern and a flowering plant is an abomination.

I hope this is some elaborate joke by Australia, I really really do

THEY'RE
FUCKING
LEAVES

In most cases I'd slap myself for saying this but "LITERALLY"

probably metaphysically too

Don't deny your women their constitutional right to handle our colossal Canadian cum gun, don't Americans love watching their women unload a clip all over the place?

I feel like all life on this planet is just going to end at any moment now, because this shit is just snowballing right now

Send me your wife and I'll personally repopulate this planet

>muh dick every post
What's it like being able to rob people without worrying about cc Jamal?

You took their ''''''''''''virginity'''''''''''

No doubt after they had '''''''''''orgasms''''''''''

Theres too many happenings to contain them all

this is fukin glorious

>Implying i fell for the jewcontract and am not actually alone

I'm fine with gays, lesbians, and bisexuals. I honestly could care less what two consenting adults do in their spare time. But anything beyond LGB is a fucking mental illness and more people need to realize that.

damn greens. taking the notion of tree hugging one step too far

I'm not Jamal, go to your wife's room if you want to speak with him.
Of course I gave her an orgasm, Where do you think Niagara Falls comes from?

In all honesty, you're just spending too much time on Sup Forums.

Why would you go looking for American girls anyway, women in this country are much better looking. Do you really enjoy banging overweight quarter native girls from Buffalo that much?

user, everything is fine. The world isn't going to end any time soon. Think of the world as a pendulum. Currently we've swung too far to the left. If you haven't already noticed we've started to swing back to the right.

I wonder what vegans will think of people fucking their food source

I have a fetish for showing girls from mostly circumcised countries my uncircumcised penis and being their first sexual encounter with an uncircumcised dick.

Probably the same thing you think of Turks

It's a honey-pot for the greens to keep them occupied, you guys are alright though, so don't go there on the 23rd of September.

Can I bring a camera and wait outside? I'll stick a bamboo up my ass to fit in.

Who cares if two dudes deflower eachother

Use a synthetic bamboo stick though and we're golden, or better yet paint your camera tripod as a bambo stick

Mudslime confirmed. Let me guess you show this to 9yr old girls you're babysitting

lmao
>implying american girls werent laughing histerically to their friends about small nasty uncut dick

I think he's doing an ok job.