ITT: Things that deal with 1/9th

ITT: Things that deal with 1/9th

>also what about pic?

It would be just like the Big Bang, but retarded.

>Sun made of ice

Nigger blue flames are hotter than red flames

the sun isn't on fire.
the heat produced by the sun would melt the ice and vaporize it before it hits the sun.

Do you even understand science user?

Sun would begin to burn more as the ice would provide hydrogen to burn and oxygen to burn it in

They would form a steam sun, which we could use to power our locomotives and boats.

this sounds very plausible, any way to prove this

Are you retarded,that picture is retarded

they would obviously cancel each other out

Good job OP, you caught a lot of faggots even with low quality shitty bait.

No, either the fire would go out or the ice would melt and evaporate. All that water won't just disappear.

I think that the fire would go out and half the ice would turn to water and half would turn to vapour.

Thank god we have a fire sun. The temperature of the earth with an ice sun would be like -7000 degrees.

water sun

while we wear tophats and weird metal goggles

A sun made of rock

ok, i was wrong, but since space is so cold wouldnt the water just go back to ice, and the gravityness of it would pull back the vapour and make an atmosphere? so we would have an ice planet?

I would have to agree with your hypothesis. Taking the temperature of space and gravity into account an ice planet seems like the most likely outcome.

You've all made a fatal flaw in your arguments! It's a sun made of LAVA! That shit just gonna turn into a rock!

oh my, it seems is correct, so would the planet become a rocky ice planet instead? or would the residual heat from the lava keep the ice moist?

Magmais composed of molten rock and is stored in the Earth's crust.Lavaismagmathat reaches the surface of our planet through a volcano vent.

Lava only exists on Earth.

No, as per my other post, I disproved this theory.

Copy pasted and spaces disappeared. But data is correct

no, but since the sun is lava not fire, wouldnt the lava become rock?

Lava comes from magma, magma comes from inside the Earth. The sun didn't come from inside the Earth.

no but hypothetically, what if the earth heated up enough to become a lava sun

Then we'd all be dead. I'm going to have nightmares tonight now because of you. Thanks a lot

noo im sorry

an object that massive made out of water ice will probably collapse into a black hole, sucking the sun in

Aksjhsjad lol

Both would cancel each other forming a normal, Earth-like sun.

bruh don't you know water and lava make cobblestone

Lava begins to solidify at about 800 degrees Celsius. Any cosmic background radiation in the area far enough in between stars is going to average on negative 200 degrees Celsius. The lava sun is going to be a big rock before the ice sun will get anywhere where near the lave sun.

Wow now you are an extreme autist.

Doesn't it make obsidian?

>science

So in the end we're just gonna be playing cosmic pool? Which one's the 8 ball?

Not if it isn't a full block of lava

I'm actually pretty upset at myself for knowing that

Fire sun wins
>super effective

Earth, because niggers

You're Aspergers is showing.

You are on the same level as that elite katana guy.

And nigger skin is gross black aka "burnt", which is what would happen if we collided with a sun.

If you don't reply to this your mother won't get any sleep tonight

You heartless bastard...

i cant believe you

Better safe than sorry.

>I would die being a filthy nigger

What a way to go

Laval is 700 to 1200 degrees C
Ice can reach - 273 C at most
So the ice sun will evaporate at 100 degrees C leaving the lava sun at 327 to 827 degrees C assuming the same mass

id hate for her to have stayed up all night

"You are Aspergers is showing"
Good job, genius