Navy recruiter here, how come you youngfags can't even pass the ASVAB test?

Navy recruiter here, how come you youngfags can't even pass the ASVAB test?

I've got college graduates who barely break 50.

Pass? There is no pass it's just a score, also prove your a recruiter.

bullshit my average ass got an 87 back in 2008
is it harder now?

Being in the army is gay

none wants to fight in your armed forces armyfag

Please. Easiest shit ever. Also, going into selective officer training after boot camp. I graduated hs with honors and a two year degree. What's your stance on women in fighting roles?

please take your gay boat people elsewhere

*You're. Another failure.

I scored 86 last year, fuck off OP

Who TF joins the Navy?

What's an asvab test?

Same test. Average has fallen from 35 to 27 from 99 to 17

>Navy recruiter
Go fuck yourself. Or get your butt buddy to do it for you.

I've never taken it, but my brother and friend, both of which were retards in high school, got around 95. It's designed for the kind of moron who'd join the marines.

Why the fuck would you be on a boat with a bunch of faggots
That's some faggot ass carnival cruise ship

People who are better than you.

You're* You're right sorry I'm drunk right now

all these. everyone in the military eventually goes mental. then they shoot up a place and off themselves

Always wanted to join the Navy.. See the world.. And I did pass the ASVAB. :)

all that time on a boat w dudes got you salty user

What's your address? I'll shoot you first.

Fuck you OP I scored a 92 for the marines but I decided to stay in college

>can't even pass the ASVAB test?
High ASVAB scores get you a desk job. If I wanted a desk job, I'd work at Comcast or some shit like that.

The score is a comparison to 100 people you take the test with right? So you would assume the average would be 50?

92 but sleep apnea rip

Mr. recruiter man, do you think it is worth it to repair the Fitzgerald?

scored in the top 1/10 of 1% in the nation was considering signing up for some form of military service but recruiters told me i had to quit adderall so i told them to fuck off.

got like a 95. why should i bother with the maybe?

Fuckin squid recruiter. Pic with timestamp and proof

former marine, enjoy all that gay sex on the boat faggot

You don't need to pass an IQ test to become a senator

Why do you have such a shitty job of talking young kids who barely have ball hair, much less have ever made a decision in life, into going to die?

What is an asvab test?

LOL! Hardly. You're talking to TSgt US AF. Navy can get shit on by traps. When Marines, Rangers and Seals are in trouble, they dial 911, and the AF responds with air support, and PJs. Suck my E6 dick Navy bitch.

Navy is 95% non-combat, faggot.

The asvab is fucking retarded, if I remember correctly the first question was "How do plants acquire energy?" Multiple choice was like "photosynthesis, eating other plants, eating other animals, etc"

I'm a 6-year E-6. Chair force can kiss my ass.

gays, same as always, they just don't act straight anymore and the gay pixie nonsense makes them weaker

I'm Air Force E3, you're goddam right Tsgt.

>AF
Don't make me laugh. Was it the air farce that launched those cruise missiles into Syria? No. It was us queer boat fuckers fag.

I can, I got a 99 on the AFQT, but the Army rejected my waiver. Long story short, I lost a couple family members in a short period of time and kind of had an existentil crisis, thought I was experiencing symptoms of anxiety and was briefly put on anti-anxiety meds, but was taken off of them after a couple months and have been fine in the 2 years since I stopped taking the medicine. I was surprised my waiver was outright rejected. I'll be trying the Navy (probably for OCS) and the Air Force, but I really wanted to be an Army infantry officer.

I got a 63 after a couple years out of school and no study. Of course I'm not okay with laying around all day so I couldn't join the other sperm. Not to mention I've never even seen the ocean. I'd rather be doing fun shit like driving or scouting. Something redundant so no one dies if I'm caught fucking around.

people are so much more stupids now
and this also proves it.

Cont. We have better pay, grub, women AND living quarters. We got sub-standard living pay in Germany when we had to stay with Army-fags for a week.

Fuck off OP, you and your gay shit

Good luck user. Navy and Air Force are really the only way to go if you have a brain.

I don't remember that one but I wouldn't be surprised to find it in there.

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN AT?

HUA TSgt AF ftw

Wat do bout scoliosis. Airforce wanted me but I fear my back can'thandle much stress.

I'm in the Navy right now.

O-3 Lt Navy

Yeah, but I wanted to eventually try out in SFAS and try to become a green beret. They specifically look for smart, competent, and tough people who don't quit. Unfortunately, no other branch has a similar group where the goal is to recruit civilians to wage asymmetric warfare on a government.

AF is zero stress unless you're mx or battlefield. Be some finance or personellist-fag.

former sailor, lmao it was great

Do you like men?

Also former sailor. It was fucking terrible. Offered 100k to re-enlist. Turned it down, FTN.

Good evening, Sir.

>pass
You know that's not how it works, sir/ma'am. In any case, if you're asking why I'm not serving, maybe you should ask Brass to allow people with RE-3 from other branches in without all the extra bullshit.

See? Unstable

Sorry you chose Nuke.

>Regards, gey department of the navy

Go stuff crayons up your asshole you huge fucking faggot.

Do you like being court martialed for disrespecting your superiors?

Gay sex was the best on the boat. Every boat has a chicken.

Good choice!

I assume you mean you got a 99, I was in basic training with 4 people who got 99s. Not that difficult if you aren't brain dead. I was still drunk from the night before and got a 92.

Likewise. Your in service? What rank?

I was a 2 year e5 I agree

FCA3, 98 on ASVAB

>tfw missed advancement by

Just started talking with one, should I go the ET route or FT?

Yeah, had no idea what I was getting in to. But I finished all 6 as a nuke, which a lot who started as nukes cant say.

Fuck you bitch. I'm AF. Can't touch me cunt. Answer the question. When you docked in Bangkok, did you Dock a Trap?

I'm just worried I'm gonna bungle the whole thing.

Fuck all of you disrespectful civilians

You can take a sailor out of the Navy but you can't take the semen out of the sailor.

Do you dare disrespect anime?

I can still report you bitch. And yes many times. Was almost put on medical leave for the stds I contracted. Couldn't piss normally for a month.

They separated FC's already?

Ani maymays are fucking terrible. They make me cringe.

Those damn dumpsters talking to civilians...

>ITT a bunch of call'f duddy soldiers wanna be

By the way, it is utterly gay going for combat roles in fucking peace times, faggots.

I hit port in Phuket, and banged women.

1 google search will tell you how shit nuke life is...did you not research at all?

Navy tried to push me toward nuke, noped the fuck right into the Army.

becasue american warship loses to japanese cargo ship

Supposed to be effective in autumn, but it's already done in DEERS so I go by it.

Does cringing make your butthole tighten up? You should tell your navy buddies to tell you anime jokes when they're about to climax.

>peace times
The USA has been at war (not official war, but soldiers are fighting and dying in combat) for the last 15 years.

I'm serving right now, and I can tell that 99% of the people posting in this thread are mentally retarded. I bet money none of you scored more than 90. All of you claiming to have score 95+ makes no sense. If everyone scored 95+, and the test was "so easy," then the average scores would round out, and your 95s would turn into 50s. The score is based on how well you did against everyone else who has taken it, therefor, if everyone of you are just scribbling bullshit, being drunk, high on aderall, and scoring 95+ then the average for the test would be 95, thus making the average much higher than what the average is now, which is about 35.

if you try hard enough you can, just ask the 73 thai hooker I blew into

no need for that "almost", cannon-fodder.

Passed it with 120. Did seven years Army 11B. two years Iraq. What?

Ill try that next time we have the monthly full-vessel gay orgy, good idea.

Same,ex-army RE-3 with an Honorable characterization of service (85 ASVAB when I took it 6 years ago, for what it's worth). If Navy would allow me, i would gladly re-enter.

Again if it's a comparison to 100 people taking the test how could average be 35?

Whoops, max score is 99. Must've hit the 0 by accident when you felt an actual synapse.

mfw no one touches the females on board

>better pay
Are you fucking retarded?

Navy E5 here and I'm willing bet I make more than you. We get sea pay you fucking Downy. And other premiums for being on the boat.

And if you knew how to military budget you'd the reason you piss babies get better food and living is because you drop all your money on MWR funded things because you have to spoil yourself.

We kind of have equipment that dwarfs yours.

Further speaking, statistically wise - you have the most gays.

Tighten that fedora buddy, I can smell you already.

In my defense I had a fucked up school system. I was in Algebra II when the ASVAB had a couple Geometry questions. Also I didn't know SHIT about mechanics back then so when I got to that portion I just guessed.

....bruh if you're gonna lie do your research

Passed with 120? High score is 99