Sup Forums BTFO

The thread

its like these people don't know what a correlation is.

>implying correlation = causation
>implying /pol will defend Bush

>+7 million private jobs
>+21 million private citizens
Oh wow, really makes you think.

What did that Canadian faggot get a proxy or something? Get the fuck out of here.

>+7 million McDonald tier jobs

Really makes you think.

>Minimum wage jobs
>inflated economy

Obamacare made it where all wage jobs cut everyone's time below full time.. Now all min wage people are splitting their 800 a month with someone else hired part time.

LOL OBAMA JOBS MAN

>gimmie your smug trump memes now so I can start the greatest collage of tears when he inevitably loses

It doesn't even matter what tier jobs they were. There wasn't anywhere near enough of them to keep up with population growth.

Let me guess you came here like 2 months ago?

>splitting two mcjobs into one
>growth

I guarantee most of those are immigrant jobs. And government jobs like selling "free phones" and selling solar

>the fallacy fallacy fallacy

Stop using such a shitty source.

too meta

It's even worse than that. They mostly are seasonal jobs.

>president controls the economy

hurpity. durpity.

>A president coming in during a recession
>expecting economy to continue sinking

It's stagnating, but that's what Dems do since FDR, they prolong out problems.

Tons of people moved into the country, many illegal, and many younger are now entering the workforce and they can't find a job. People with work history can only find shitty jobs that are paying them less than they were making 10 years ago or part-time work.

Obama wuz a good president. He dindu nuffin

I love these types of threads, I like to think about if trump did what Obama he did all of you would champion him greatest of all time, weird

He wouldnt and there's a high chance that trump will be hated here in the next few years if he wins.

>another jobs shill
so when you sign up, do they provide all the materials you need? how is the pay?

Good thing Dubya isn't running for president then?

>he thinks Presidents push buttons that creates or destroys jobs

It doesn't matter when the debt is worse than ever

>Bush term ends during massive financial crisis, ending employment low because of this
>Obongo term starts during massive financial crisis, ending employment up because of 'recovery' from this

>more people working two jobs
>job growth
KEK

>7 million job growth
>welfare doesn't go down

You're comparison is to make Obama look less evil than Bush? Barry was merely a puppet you know, a pawn.

Tbh Obama was the best president going by general candidates the last two years. Obamacare was a disaster but other than that, he either did nothing or a pretty okay job at other stuff. McCain and Romney were basically Israel's fuccbois. Obama was too but at least he didn't swallow.

election cycles* fuck me, I wish elections were every 2 years

Reported, saged, and hidden/the thread.

Niggers are always cotton picking