Post your James Cameron folder now

Post your James Cameron folder now

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T2_3-D:_Battle_Across_Time
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is my OC

1/2068

Tell me some Jim stories, Sup Forums

Once upon a time during the pre-production of Aliens the difficulties surrounding Sigourney Weaver's contract negotiations were such that James Cameron and Gale Anne Hurd - recently married - announced that if the deal was not done by the time they got back from their honeymoon, they were out. When they returned, no progress had been made - so James Cameron, determined to make the film and wary of the deadline scenario he had created, devised a scheme: he telephoned Arnold Schwarzenegger's agent for an informal chat and informed him that, thanks to his newfound standing in Hollywood following The Terminator (1984), he had decided to make this film entirely his own by writing Ripley out; as Cameron anticipated, Schwarzenegger's agent immediately relayed the information to his colleague representing Weaver at ICM, who in turn contacted 20th Century-Fox Head of Production Lawrence Gordon; both men, determined that under no circumstances whatsoever would Ripley be written out, wasted no time in sealing Weaver's deal.

6 - getting rare now

T2 3D coming out soon

>T2 3D soon
>Abyss 4K soon
>Avatar 2 filming beginning in january
Hype

BISHOP SHOULD GO

>they're all standing in front of the wrong fucking names

Also if I ever met Big Jim or Gale Anne Hurd I'd only want to talk about Roger Corman anyway.

How is this STILL so beautiful. Those colours, those practical effects.

what the fuck man, he directed aquaman

A. 3D upconversion is a meme
B. this aready exists en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T2_3-D:_Battle_Across_Time

lol no

one of the comfiest films ever

remember when he dropped this bombshell on Sup Forums?

what do you mean? It grossed 116 million in the first weekend, that was the absolute record

I saw Jim at a grocery store once...

cant tell if that image was made seriously

google image search cant find things half the time

Met Jim and Jon Landau this summer. Went to Lightstorm studios because my grandmas friend is his accountant. Also met that guy who was friends with the columbine shooters and became a game dev, was working for them at the time.

“[James] Cameron was young. He had just directed Terminator. Cameron had called a meeting to discuss his “next project.” Everyone knew Cameron had written a treatment for Alien 2 that nobody would touch because Alien was not a massive financial success. Alien 2 was not on the table. We expected a professional pitch from Cameron, an outline and a treatment of what he had in mind with a cursory budget; perhaps a couple assistants to run a slide show. Instead Cameron walked in the room without so much as a piece of paper. He went to the chalk board in the room and simply wrote the word ALIEN. Then he added an ‘S’ to make ALIENS. Dramatically, he drew two vertical lines through the ‘S’, ALIEN$. He turned around and grinned. We greenlit the project that day for $18 million.”
— Gordon Carroll, Exec Producer of
Aliens