I have this dumb friend that I wanna prank. Here's his address: 5939 Tara hill drive Dublin Ohio...

I have this dumb friend that I wanna prank. Here's his address: 5939 Tara hill drive Dublin Ohio. Please order a shit load of pizzas and just fuck with the address like order packages and shit. Do whatever you want lmao

>Do whatever you want lmao
I want to ignore you because nypa.

Enjoy being banned faggot

denied. faggot

This kinda shit went out of style if I remember 2014 correctly.

Not your personal army

Get out you summerfag

bitch get the fuck out of here

How about you give us your address instead? That's sure to get some laugjs!

you're a douche. I hope your friend finds out you posted his address on Sup Forums and kicks your ass.

NYPA faggot. Why don't you stand up to your bullies instead of trying to get neckbeards to do it. Kill yourself. Preferably with acid.

Sent a hitman, better tell your friend to gtfo his house. js

Well this didnt turn out the way you wanted ehh??? Fucking moron...

>shit tier normie youtuber meme
>LOL GUISE PRANK DIS GUY IS SO FUNNEH XDDDDD
Can you please die? Like, in real life?

Normally I would kindly decline, but I feel like sending someone horse dildos. You win this time, OP.

>order pizzas and shit
What the fuck kinda normie prank is that?
>bet this prank will fackin rock my dude. I mean yea bro all those pizzas xd. He can never eat em all

Send pic before sending the package

kek you wont do shit

This is the Internet Police. We have been getting many complaints from Anonymous about an underaged youth on Sup Forums. You are required to be at least 18 to use Sup Forums. We have traced your IP address and are currently on our way to your location to hand you into the authorities. They shall decide your punishment(s).

>punishment(s)

20 lashes to the scalp.

This has been recorded into our investigations and will be considered. Thank you for your help, user

I'm pretty sure that's just OP's address and he wants free pizza/stuff

All the pizza places are closed op

Send me yer address so i can rape yer bumhole gay boi.

I just swatted him. Now what?

All fun and games until you get swatted.