Hypothetically speaking how could I blackmail someone and get a way with it?

Hypothetically speaking how could I blackmail someone and get a way with it?

Details if you want help

Lets say i have nudes of a friend's ex and want to get more/fuck her by using them without fucking up my life

first you stop posting 2 threads

you faggot

Read other posts reply

Ok. So this is what you do. You go to her, show her exactly what Sup Forums Sup Forums is, and explain to her how easy it is to simply share a nude photo and hundreds of people save it and re share it and the such, and then show her just a couple of the nudes you have, and say you have more, and that if she doesn't do exactly as you want, the nudes will be shared. If anyone finds out about this, the nudes will be shared.

This is assuming this girl you want to fuck doesn't want any of her nudes leaked.

Hmm good advice. What if she want to get the police involved?

"get a way with it"

You won't, your grammar is fucking garbage there's no way you are smart enough to do it.

For some reason I feel as if your the same guy that called me a fag

You should set up a source where you can store the pictures off site, on a usb stick or something like that. Hide it. If she actually does want to, you can say that the pictures will be deleted before they get here and claim girl is lying. That way if they do search it (which they need a court order to do), no photos found but guess what, you got them off site, tell her that she will have her nudes leaked afterwards. Make a brick wall dude. Corner this bitch.

Fucking think long run logically.

You got questions? Ask me now

Smart bro. The pictures have been saved to my phone and pc. Even if I store then offline and delete them the could run a program to recover them. What if I dont have time to hide my phone and pc before they search them?

Do you think it will get to that point? Are you planning on raping her or just casually fucking her but with her forced permission? Because photos aside, you have to look at how you plan to approach this too.

Well i wouldn't rape her if she said no or got the police involved I would probably just post the pics and be done with it. I would just like to cover all possibilities if I were in this hypothetical situation

Not that guy but why the fuck would you be walking around with that phone and PC still?

If you're serious about this: which is literally a fucking crime then you need to treat it as such you fucking moron. Which means getting a new phone and getting rid of the PC somewhere. Or you can just wipe the shit out of the PC, but I honestly wouldn't trust it. On one end I doubt they'd go full FBI for some shitty nudes, but on the other hand I wouldn't take that risk especially since you browse Sup Forums and their might be some other questionable shit they may retrieve off your drive, it's better to play it safe than sorry.

Another really big point is at NO POINT, do you discuss this with her or anybody else. The first time you tell her should be IN PERSON. Not over text, Skype, phone. Anywhere that could be tracker or traced. And even after you start blackmailing her, do NOT discuss it with her. If she starts randomly asking you questions, just assume she's recording your conversation.

My final advice is just don't do it. You're literally breaking the law and you had to come to fucking Sup Forums of all places to ask how to do it, which means you probably aren't very smart when it comes to things like this. Probably not worth fucking your life up over. I'd just post the nudes and be done with it. But if you're retarded and insist on doing this just pretend like the pics are CP or something that could give you a fucking life sentence because you'll be playing with fire if she gets the police involved. And with this day and age it's more than likely she will unless she's a dumb bitch.

I know this isn't hypothetical dude. You have pics of your crush and can't get in her pants. So you want to blackmail your way into her pants. I've seen this shit before. You could get away with it if you play the right hand of cards. So are you going to open up about all of the details on her? Or you just going to live in fantasy land?

You got help here, now or never, take your chance for help.

Exactly what details?

Who is she to you, how did you 2 meet, how did you get the pics, how often do you 2 talk, what is the the age of you and her, what do you know about her life

Be an intelligence service. As an individual there is accountability, but intelligence services blackmail people all the time. Alternatively, be police:

>if you don't confess to murder we will incarcerate your wife and put your children in rapist foster care

Friends ex. Church lol. Stole from friends phone. Not often. 21. A lot

Have you tried just getting with her? Offer a date, work your way up to sex?

Do you want a long term relationship with the whore?

Her and my friend are always on again off again so I haven't tried. Eh not really

Ok. Seems like blackmail might be a good route.

So be honest. 1 to 10,rate her, rate you.

If both of you are attractive, this could be a little bit easier.

If so, I would start by just thinking about ways to ask her to fuck.

If I'm being honest she's probably a 6 and I'm a 4. If she's only a 6 why am I going through this trouble? Because for some reason I've wanted to fuck her sense I met her

Set up the offline storage of the pictures. Delete all sources of the pictures from the phone and pc after you have them on the usb stick. Make sure you have just a couple of pics on the phone that can easily be deleted in case she wants proof and thinks you are bluffing.

Set up a meet and greet when she is single, proceed through with the meeting. Try to sway her to fuck you, if she doesn't, proceed with the black mailing. Tell her you got the nudes, don't show unless you have to, and corner her. Then play your cards and get laid.

You think you are up to it kid?

Sir yes sir! Lol

Ok. Don't get pinched.

I can't tell you what to say and how to go about it because simply because I don't know how it's going to go, what is going to be said, etc.

Just make sure you play it smart. Always be wary of the worst possible scenario and think ahead how you can prevent that. You have to be a step ahead in every aspect

I gave you the tools here, it's up to you to use them right and get this right.

You might be able to sway her into sex on multiple occasions that she will actually want, but that is all how you play the cards. Plan well my Sup Forumsro. Good luck