Just took some mdma and speed, and nobody to talk to is awake! FUCK sake!

Just took some mdma and speed, and nobody to talk to is awake! FUCK sake!

I'll talk. How are you?

What's up user(s)

How much MDMA, and why both?

getting my pills next week, cant wait. have a nice roll, op.

im tripping for the first time solo, was meant to with my friend but couldnt wait and now its 7am and my parents will be up soon fuck

you've wasted your entire life and you'll never do anything important.

and by that i mean acid

i've done a lot of mdma, don't waste it when you still have the magic

meth guy here, i probably wont be awake for more than 3 hours but ill talk to you.

Ok OP here. This be my 2nd time on mdma. Done speed and weed for 6 years. Took speed throuout the day and yeah, just Did some mdma and now things are 'hard to explain'-fucked up, blasting roxette (?), in a good way. Im considering quitting speed and only do mdma maybe once every other month

Didnt plan the mdma. Speed fucks up my impulse controll. First time i took mdma i was also high on speed.

fapping will be sick though on mdma and speed

i havent felt that way on mdma for ages now the magic has completely gone it's just a stim for me now, i go out too much and use it too much

What to you like to tweak on while on meth? I do all sorts of things like wood carving, drawing and cool diy stuff.

i draw, got some pretty weird ones. I am a rather infrequent user as far as meth users go, about once every 1-3 months. i only really use it when i have nothing to do for about 2 days or so and even then ill i wont go over a day of using.

in the past i went crazy with it. pulled 5 sometimes 6+ day binges. fuck that man, those epic comedowns are traumatizing as all hell

Word man. Just the same. I do it once/twice a month tho. Finally starting to get my shit together. Man, i wish i could tell you all about it. This must be some good shit

kik or something? i got a good 2-3 hours before i have to chemically induce sleep

Did the first line about 2 hours ago. When to upp the dose? Also my friend thinks he took too much and had a (what it seems) rather bad time and seems distant. What should he do?

Never used kik. Skype tho

k. do i leave mine or do you give me yours? i dont know how to delete messages on here

Why tf would you take such drugs on such a slow night?

im guessing thats a no

Op here. 3 mates are here, might not respond. Im gonna smoke some and see how that goes. I feel like fucking drax from Guardians of the galaxy

Ey like dude. Ok ok. Let me think how it can be done. Like i could create a snapchat, and you could maybe like add me and so on

Man. Mixing mdma and weed kinda. Umh. Its hard to explain my thoughts. But im trying to say i have to go. But tell me a bit of a fucked up/funny meth episode. Im curious af

First i get dubs. And now trips. Ok taking dosage nr 2 now