User... Kill me

user... Kill me

No woman will ever say that to me..

Had a girl tell me this.

Had a girl tell me the first half, but not the second.

Oh yeah, when I'd start cumming she'd take my cock all the way in her mouth and make me cum down her throat.

Then I would tell her she's a good girl.

she might if you pay her?

What did she mean by that?

cool story you fat fuck

I thought it was a screenshot from the famous scene in Downfall.

Also
>tfw he betrays John C Reilly

He just wanted to be a parrott

>The Lobster (2015)
>In a dystopian near future, single people, according to the laws of The City, are taken to The Hotel, where they are obliged to find a romantic partner in forty-five days or are transformed into beasts and sent off into The Woods.

the fuq

toaster scene

Jokes on you, I'm not fat any more.

You could do it too. Just stop eating junk food, drinking sodas and exercise six times a week.

Feels good when women check you out. Feels good when you can pick up women.

Is she a robot?

What did he turn her into?

a rabbit

Why was that so bad? Because they hunted rabbits?

Fuck off you normalfag

I'm 30, I'm suffer from anxiety, shyness and low self-esteem, i had to start taking pills because severe anxiety started giving me physical pain. I extremely doubt that stupid exercises would help me to find a woman

it was whatsernames favourite food

It gets better. Everyone is defined by certain traits, almost as important as their names. People basically say "my name's so-and-so, I have a limp." Everyone straight up states what they're feeling as well, rather than actually showing it like normal people. The whole movie is full of unusual, sometimes awkward, stuff like that. It's great.

it's dumb

Okey-dokey.

Americans are so cringeworthy

the director overuses that gimmick & it becomes tedious. what's worse is the critics think its a great allegory

>i extremely doubt that stupid exercises would help me to find a woman
not him, but it helped me. i was a skinny-fat bald man in my mid 20s, and was depressed at how ugly i was, gave me low self esteem, to the point of serious suicidal thoughts. i started working out, built up my testosterone and it was like a veil was removed, i saw the world in a completely different light. women are as shallow as men, building up your body will help.

i can't recommend exercise enough, it's like a natural anti-depressant.

Its supposed to show their lack of emotion. Everything is logical which is why they are there in the first place or maybe it is a criticism of their world where relationships serve a purpose rather than have an emotional value

women aren't just into looks though. orson welles was huge and he married rita hayworth and paola mori. orson was actually opposed to excersize

I suffer from those things too, user. But I force myself to overcome them. And actually exercise does help. It's very hard to force yourself to exercise that first week or two. But after a month of regular exercise it becomes a habit, you become addicted to it. Then you can't do without it. It does wonders for your serotonin.

And I'm not going to lie, I look at myself in the mirror to make myself feel better. As those abs become more defined, as I flex my biceps/triceps and see them my confidence goes up. Seems shallow but it's better than being in bed for a month and drinking.

It's a mental thing, 100%. Right now I'm going through a rough patch again because it comes in waves. I force myself to exercise, but as soon as I start I feel 10x better.

The hardest part is forcing yourself to do it. Imagine yourself as a warrior fighting huge monsters, climbing mountains, traversing deserts, because that how it feels for me. Sometimes getting out of bed seems like an insurmountable task. Just standing up is a gargantuan effort, but you do it, because you're the hero of your own story. You will not be defeated by electrical impulses in your brain. You aren't doing it to get women, or appear as a better man in the eyes of your peers. No, you're doing it for yourself, because it makes you feel good, because it is your life and no one else's.

>my first girlfriend in highschool was a nympho.
>she would give me bjs in the movie theater she would swallow
>she eventually asked anal and if I could pee on her
>tfw I will most likely never find another girl as freaky as her

did you kiss her cummy lips?

yes

He does in many of his movies. Lobster, Alpeis, Kynodontas.I think even an older one he directed along with a hack kinda features it too. It's his style. I dunno if it's that he wants acting to not overtake, the words to lose their substance or if he wants to depict socially dysfunctional people.