What sport do females like the most?

What sport do females like the most?

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/2950943/a-scientific-explanation-for-our-obsession-with-sexy-soccer-players/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i almost forgot to masturbate vigorously

which one for you? middle is best

>go to an SEC school
>all the females only go to the football games because of tailgating and because everyone else is doing it
>they couldn't even name 5 players on the team that isn't the QB or RB

It's not football.

Whichever one gets them the most dick, whether from fans, players or the coaching staff

American football.

Giant men whip ball around while being chased and tackled. 3 hour game with plenty of le quirky beer commercials. One game a week. Six months a year. Topped off with a championship game that is practically a national holiday.

Whichever sport is most important in their culture

Also, the left

this is football culture desu senpai

there are only a select few who know the sport everybody else is in it to socialize/be part of something

Baseball from what I've seen. Easy to text through and half way pay attention

based croatia being based as fuck as always

in my experience, baseball. Chicks dig the long ball.

Seriously though, a lot of women I know like goin to baseball games, they can tan, eat hotdogs, and stare at mens asses.,

Where's Mexico?!

Just on the other side of the wall.

>tfw your bull invites his mom to the game and then holds the ball all game

My little sister loves watching yuro divegrass, so there's that, I guess.

BTFO

women don't actually like sports, they just like the social and/or monetary application and benefit thereof, or simply just to perv on the athletes.

CHI

Don't blame her, women are biologically programmed to be attracted to football/"soccer" players

time.com/2950943/a-scientific-explanation-for-our-obsession-with-sexy-soccer-players/

God dammit why do women always like DYEL guys

dick riding

>Americans don't even like their own sports

>brits don't even win their own sports

>wins world series
>only country to participate
>win at our own sports
What does America mean by this?

They mean that if any other county wants to nut up and front a team they can talk shit. Until then, go back to losing at darts, and being the only country to play snooker.

>Sitting on coach watching the footy.
>Gf comes and sit next to me.
>she picks up the remote and switches to wintersports
>me: wtf
>she: oh, come on user this is just retarded.
>me (wanna be witty and tease her a bit): I thoguht you'd like to watch 22 sweaty guys fighting each other
>she: no, since about 18 of them are dirty niggers.
>
>mfw had a redpilled gf and didn't know

>letting a woman control what you watch
pathetic

Speak English.

>Sitting on coach watching the footy.
>Sitting on coach
>on coach
>coach
I know English is probably your third language, but you don't have to let the coach of your team fuck you while watching their games.

This is shit. For example:

>In the graph below, you can see that Americans have searched “hottest soccer players” more in the past 12 months than they have searched for “hottest football players,” even though the viewership for American football dwarfs that of soccer.

Not shit? Well maybe it's because they didn't specify the gender and men are more likely to search for pics of hot (female) soccer players than women are for hot (male) football players.

>I know English is probably your third language

Is this supposed to be some inside joke which I don't get?

They also don't take into account niggers, spics, faggots and poor people who don't watch football games.

Its just clickbait for losers who need something to argue when they get insulted.

It would seem that most Americans would feel that other countries hold an entirely equal opportunity to contribute talent, or even their very own teams towards our leagues, but choose not to for whatever reason. The exceptions being the peoples of Central America and parts of Eastern Asia. I would like to also point out the hypocrisy of such a statement, as the British people engage in such activities as snooker, the Scottish Highland Games, shin kicking, etc, etc, which are all highly localized, with fewer international contributors. You also fail to find success at the highest level in the international sports that you enjoy, such as Association Football, and Darts. I apologize for my earlier speech pattern, which was full of American expressions.

No. But english probably wasn't your first language, so I went crazy and pretended you knew multiple for when the new reich comes into power and you'll be doing lots of ordering while travelling through all of the different western countries.

>implying Toronto is in the US

Checkmate britbongs

The difference being we have a combination of localised sports we know and recognise as only being played by us and international sports that we invented which some countries, such as Brazil in football or Pakistan in cricket, overwhelmingly love to the point that they beat us at it. You also have to understand that just because New Zealand is better at rugby, technically its a win for us because its our Commonwealth.

If you had a genuine world series where you beat Japan, South Korea, Cuba, Belize etc. I'd be fine with it, but no. You play 3 sports (amerifootball baseball and lacrosse) where some countries sort of play them, but not really and to think you win the "world" competition because other countries are afraid to participate is laughable. Fwiw, British people don't think "hurt durr, France is too dumb for snooker" we recognise they don't care. You should do the same considering most people in your own country don't care about baseball football or lacrosse.

Soccer is becoming more popular though.

nobody cares about women soccer man, nobody, not even someone desperate for a fap

Rugby
fairly obvious reasons why

Sucking my dick.