You're on a lunch date with this woman, and she asks you:

You're on a lunch date with this woman, and she asks you:

>Are you a feminist?

What do you do?

Punch her until her mustache falls off.

The more I look at her, the more disgusted I become.

Negative
Affirmative

Why the fuck would i be on a lunch date with this beast?

Well I wouldn't go on a date with her. If you actually want an honest answer though I'd probably just tell her I'm egalitarian and 9/10 times she'll take that as yes.

i'd rather take a black cock in my ass then see that ....thing...naked...feminists disgust me to no end

Convince her to buy me Taco Bell for equality then leave the ugly she-beast.

That stupid bitch is Bree Mcgee on tumblr. I used to troll her all the time
dustspeckDOTtumblrDOTcom

HAHAHAHA. LOOK AT THAT SAD EXCUSE FOR A TIT

WHAT DO YOU THINK WE ARE GO IN TO SAY, JESUS CHRIST WHY DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU ALEADY KNOW IS GOING TO HAPPEN?

I start sucking and pinching her torpedo tities and fuck her in the middle of the taco bell.

I'd ask if she drugged me in order to get me on this "date" because I would never have agreed then flee.

Oh god

This

Ask if feminists give blow jobs on lunch dates.
If "no", thank her for picking up the check and leave.

Woah, I didn't even notice her tit was hanging out. That's an almost invisible tit, right there.

i would post about not banging a girl on the internet

I tell her I'm a macho-mismo live mas and punch her in her fucking face then grab her ugly pointed titty and tug on it for a sec. Then think about raping her but decide she too ugly so I get a couple taco supremes to go bec. why the fuck not.

But I usually never eat at Taco Bell.

Why do so many woman walk around with metal boogers hanging out of their noses?

livestock complex

Piss on her food, then walk off.

>mfw I get her coordinates

Daddy. The answer's always Daddy.

Yeah, but I'm a Marxist Feminist. None of that pansy-ass safe-space microaggression-obsessed liberal bullshit. I care about the material inequities suffered by the proletariat, not the feelings of bourgeois college man-hating lesbos.

Hmmm, uh oh

>do a 360
>barrel roll
>dongcopter
>moonwalk

m'lady
>maximum tipping of fedora

>pants up to belly button
>retro style nerdy glasses
>bright red lipstick
>hipster haircut
>septum piercing
>gauged ears

literally everything about her appearance screams feminazi. i would never go on a date with someone like this.

I'm an egalitarian, put your tit away.
If the tit stays out without an explanation, I'll ask again and draw attention to it. If she says no, I'll probably walk away unless the conversation is just that bomb.

This.

I'm not an anythingist.
I'm not a communist or a marxist or a dentist

egalitarian is a dirty word to feminazis

Ask why is her tit out

Then it's a good test.

I'd lie out my teeth for as long as it took to bury my big white dick in all her orifices.

But why would you give her a blowjob?