What if the network was just having some issues?

What if the network was just having some issues?

Face it, your meme has no legs to stand on. It only works if you disregard all of the relevant factors in that scenario that would make Sio think a communications disruption could only mean invasion. Your meme only works if you apply what he is saying to all scenarios involving communications disruptions and not their very specific one. In short it relies on ignorance, naivety, misinformation and a complete lack of critical thinking skills.

It can only mean one thing...

well I'm sorry to hear that

Network issues can only mean one thing...

is Airplaneposting still ok?

>it relies on ignorance, naivety, misinformation and a complete lack of critical thinking skills

This can only mean one thing.

Why did the trade federation blockade Naboo?
Why did the trade federation go to war with the Republic?

Sheev was playing the two sides against one another. This was all part of his master plan.

>can travel at the speed of light
>wi-fi still has problems

I'd believe it desu. I bet when they call customer service it's just some gungans who barely speak english telling you to unplug the router then plug it back in

I understand that, and nice quads, but why did the trade federation do these things? I mean, surely the explanation isn't "some mysterious evil looking dude in black robes told us to just do it so we did".

Because Palpatine wanted to generate sympathy for his home planet to get elected Supreme Chancellor.

Nobody cared who I was until the communications were disrupted

PLANET-WIDE?

That's literally why.
Lmao
Stop trying to look for sense in a star wars flick.

Tell me about Darth Maul, why does he use the body paint? YOU MUST CONTACT ME

Yes, I understand they were manipulated by Palpy, but why did they do it?

So a HUGE powerhouse capable of inciting an intergalactic war that spans most of the known universe started a conflict with the established government that most likely cost trillions of lives simply because some guy in black robes they don't even know anything about told them to?

why do I care more about naboo than I do any of the planets in TFA?

in fact I don't remember any of the new planets names

10/10 filename

>It was a rough place - the seediest dive on the wharf. Populated with every reject and cutthroat from Bombay to Calcutta. It's worse than Detroit.

Keep in mind Sheev's force powers are strong enough to cloud the perceptive abilities of every member of the Jedi council and dull their powers all at once for months at a time. Who's to say he can't mind control a chines-- i mean uh, a Nemoidian. That, and Sheev was one of the richest men on Naboo and on a system clearly holds great importance to the Trade Federation, Sheev might use him wealth and power in local galactic trade to call in a favor with the TF in exchange for some benefits. Plus hes a senator. He's got the power to change trade laws. The TF dont.

Sheev threatened assassinating Nute Gunray and Rune Haako, the leaders of the Trade Federation. Gunray and Haako cooperated with him. There was also a cover story about too high taxation and that the Federation was making a stand against that.

underrated post

>"If I disrupt those communications, will it mean an invasion?"

>started a conflict with the established government

The republic was weak and powerless, they had no army to protect their interests with. Remember that the adoption of the clone army was an accident that no one in the republic was expecting. Obi Wan didnt know about thr clone army when he got to Kamino, no one except Sheev and the Kaminoans knew about it. The Trade Federation was just trying to strongarm the impotent republic into lowering tariffs because they had an army and the republic didn't. Then at the same time the Techno Union/Banking Clan/others pledge support to the Federation, and the Republic starts using their deus ex kamino clone army.

No one wanted war in the begining. Then the merchants and bankers realised they had a chance to make the senate their bitch.

top kek

What was bibble doing on Hoth?

Despite everything, the Prequels had excellent world building, probably even better than the OT.

Communications on that planet were hell.

I miss George Lucas and his pottery. JJ Arby's isn't capable of top tier world building, even if his scripts aren't anywhere near as retarded.

Because JJ was intentionally vague about literally everything in the movie. He tried to add as little as humanly possible to the existing cannon.

This is why I'm Hype for Rogue One. They're being really inventive with the planets and ships and whatnot.

It was a long time ago dumb ass
I doubt they even had broadband let alone Wi-Fi
They were probably still using dial-up RJ11 cables

An internet disruption could mean only one thing, v&.

I'm gonna snatch every motherfucker lightsaber

Shut the fuck up
It's a FLICK
Stop looking so deeply into it