Buffy The Vampire Slayer

Is there a watching guide like the X-Files one to skip the bad episodes and watch the good ones only.I just finished season 3 and combined with Angel there's too much episodes to watch.
Or is the best behind me now and I should just quit watching?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/X8a-iiLuXYs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>wanting a list of episodes to skip because you don't want to watch each one

It's not like you're doing anything with your life anyway you should stop being a bitch and just watch them all.

Stop now it gets progressively worse after season 3

Season 6 was pretty enjoyable, it had the best episode, and season 5 ending made me cry

>watching guides

>combined with Angel there's too much episodes to watch.

man up you weak faggot. You don't deserve television.

Yeah some dude called "Passion of the Nerd" does a video guide on YouTube if that's what you're looking for

Who was the hotter Buffy? Gellar's okay but Swanson has always made me rock hard

Don't watch Angel, finish Buffy and then go back to it.

Swanson isn't even cute.

Thee entire show is worth watching, even after it jumps the shark in season 6. Just keep going faggot

nigger please

obviously SMG

Which Buffy girl aged the best in your opinion? I always thought Charisma would age the worst but she looks better than Sarah who is much younger than her.

The best Buffy episode is Beer Bad, the best Star Trek Episode is "The Baseball" episode. This is all you need to know about everything in life.

not a Buffy girl but Amy Acker aged the best

SMG.
>Thee entire show is worth watching
There's no reason to watch some episodes like the Halloween episode of Season 4. That was really bad.

Fear, Itself is a watchable if pedestrian episode. Certainly no worse than season 2 episodes like 'Inca Mummy Girl' or 'Go Fish.'

Season 4 is actually pretty great

why didnt seth just stand on the ground like everyone else?

Kendra. Bitch still gets teenager rules on tv. She probably looks younger now then she did back on Buffy.

gellar was my childhood crush

Seems about right. Season 4 is about 50/50. Every season has one or two really good eps. Safe to just stop

>having everyone's deepest fears manifest and torment them
>bad
yeah, no.

>Season 6 was pretty enjoyable

jesus...

it's okay user, i've learned to accept that different people have severely different taste when it comes to this show. Like the user above that said the 'fear itself' is bad. Shit taste as far as i'm concerned, but i didn't comment.

>Buffy HD is on netflix
>Still no webrips

I don't care about all the 'errors', i want my HD Buffbuff!

Kendra was ugly AF during her stint on buffy. But, boy has she found her stride. She looks gorgeous.

There's a certain charm in watching this show in SD, like its a product of its time or something. Just my opinion/preference

watch it all to the end, even the bad episodes have good moments, and the more familiar you are with the characters the better the bad episodes will be

I agree, but after 20 rewatches in SD, it's be nice to see it in a new light.

>stint

>tfw still have a CRT television to watch old shows on

What was the most fappable episode?

youtu.be/X8a-iiLuXYs

I'll never understand why people skip episodes of a show

no one really skips, but they love telling others to.

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

>absolute retard plebs that skip episodes of series on their first viewing

kys

so she's a member of a secret society, good for her

D R O P P E D

So many nazi jews in hollywood