Posting a few pics of my ex. Accepting requests. Feel free to do wwyd, rate, etc

Posting a few pics of my ex. Accepting requests. Feel free to do wwyd, rate, etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

filenurse.com/download/7ce8248f70a4c93db6f9eae92c59ba08.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not getting into the real stuff until someone asks

Bump

Okay I'll kick it up a notch

Post nudes

Be more specific

Why you broke up? Show some nip

Spread asshole plz

Went through a ton of shit. We still fuck tho. And I'm getting there bro

Let's see her suck a dick

Got vids. Thatd have to be Kik tho

What kind of shit?

Why do you care first of all.. I will tell just wanna know

Thank you boi
Full frontal?

Kik: Gussse

Well you are doing us a please with the pics, i want to be some mind of help to you. Sharing your story can release yourself from a lot of stress.

Always nice to have a story to a pair tits.

I couldn't get off drugs and was cruel because of it. She then saw a homie of mine on the low. By the time I cleaned my act up it was too late. Played us both. Now she dating him, but we fuck still

At least you're clean now user. At least you're getting some gash.

Damn that is a mess. You still clean? Leave that life, her and you homie behind you. Move away from them, start over. And post some nippels.

I want a rate on this one. We're both really dirty when it comes to sex and I love big tits so naturally we cant quit each other

10/10
Full frontal OP

Eh kinda. Alot more than before. Totally different person. I did move away but she drives to see me sometime for a fuck vacation

She has really, really nice tits

Serious huge tits. Wwyd? I have some what of a cuck fetish because it always felt like she was too good and attractive for me. Also love seeing her act slutty

Give me feedback guys, do you like her? What can I do to enhance thread

Post ass pics and vag pics OP

Post a bunch of pics to start a discussion. Like 5 different pics showing different parts of her.

On/off

Also she is down for all my fetishes like feet and we roleplay her getting fucked by someone else. Literally perfect for me in that aspect

speaking of down sluts
filenurse.com/download/7ce8248f70a4c93db6f9eae92c59ba08.html

Oh and she loved me eating her ass. Like I said, just filthy to her and she loved it

Damn man she is fucking hot. Got any bent over pussy exposed pics?

Fixed your pic for you mate

Yes.. Would have gotten to this point but I fucked it up. I'm not sure how id actually feel seeing her get fucked

We'd take adds together and have 24 hour sessions where we'd be kinky asf

Thanks mate

She's really popular in the area where we're from. Alot of guys try to fuck

Hmm should I not continue

If anyone wants more my Kik is: Liam_neeeson

Fuck yesgod damn post more pics of that fine ass lady

If this thread goes well, I will get her to do live requests

Kik is actually liamneeeson710

To get something going you have to post regular threads at different times a week for 2 months. If it catches on like a hype you could get a lot of fans.

you're right. I think I just need to find one person who knows what I'm looking for. Just want to hear what someone would do to her

scratch that just liamneeeson

Next time start a thread with wwyd with a small story about her and post 10 pics right away. Also start the thread about 6-10 hours from now. At that time there are a lot more people world wide online.

I also don't exactly want alot of people to see for various reasons

Haha what exactly are you after?

I don't know exactly.. I want anons to see her naked. I know many who would kill for the chance

Time stamped pics or pics with request writings on her skin also do very well often.

That is next move. I fear ill never be satisfied. I keep wanting the real thing but idt it will happen

rate my ex's body for her fb

8/10 whos fag in back