s/fur

floof and stuff

Come and in and stay a while

look, real nwn

I want to be knotted

I want a fluffy lady to sit on my face

kek
>might be

its a goat fucking joke and yes its banned in their religion, they ripped most of it off the jews

i wouldnt mind to knot you

damn I could go for a nice cake

also
this

what sort of cake?
(the correct answer is: chocolate)

I'd be open to about anything right now, but a good carrot cake would be nice

carrot cake would be my choice after chocolate
I love a good carrot cake with some walnuts baked in and cream cheese frosting

Lemon cake is best cake

>tfw you'll never fall asleep cuddling a fluffy tail

Why live?

checked and agreed.

You could, just get cosy with a fursuiter!

Fursuits don't have huge fluffy tails or tiddies

I'm not a big fan of it as a cake, big fan of lemon in the poppy seed muffin sort

>not with that attitude

>just get cosy with a fursuiter!
Days since user has tried to rape me: 0

and what's under them never has tits

That's the real issue tbh fam. Cuddling with that lioness chick? Awesome. Cuddling with some random fat dude in a female fursuit? Not awesome

bed time

have a good night s/fur

night

also eating, may or may not be back later

Night love

REEEEEEEEEE
Why do space games always make it useless to be a fighter pilot?
Always, the progression of the game is that you start as a fighter, which is fun to fly, especially as part of a fleet; but eventually fighters become useless as you fight tougher enemies.

There's a lot of games where the funnest way to play is rather useless.

Because space warfare is almost certainly dominated by computerized ships, not fighter pilots

The solution is to increase the range of the combat.

Small ships have a stealth and dodging advantage, which only come into play at long range.

Is there such a thing as a fursuiter that isn't morbidly obese?
>looking for shark girls irl (ಥ_ಥ)

Dodging advantage only works if you're against dumb rounds. Which you may be, but if combat is taking place at distances that allow a human fighter pilot to physically dodge the projectiles moving at %s of light speed the attacker is almost certainly going to be firing smart ammunition. Either that, or they will be firing in a kind of shotgun spread pattern in order to hit every potential location your ship could be at from the time of them firing to the time the projectile reaches your position

more gloryholes?

By the way, I modded Endless Sky so that there were some absurdly powerful weapons and engines, which I gave to ships of various sizes in a huge-sized system:
The result was that combat was over much longer ranges, and even though a capital ship could very quickly destroy a fighter in direct combat, the fighters would zoom by at extreme speed and take off a chunk of health.
Fighter swarms would easily beat capital ships.

Meanwhile, gunships which were slower but more dangerous than fighters would end up beating fighters easily, but in turn be easily wiped out by capital ships.

So, instead of the standard gameplay of fighter < gunship < capital, it went in a circle: Fighters beat capitals, capitals beat gunships, gunships beat fighters.

That was a great mod.

fuck this weird stupid gay cancer furry bs

Chocolate cake is best cake, lemon pie is best pie.

I hate trannies

Funny thing is that I have an idea of how to make a GOOD shark suit, problem is it requires a female, that is something 99% of Sup Forums users aren't.