Join my guild

join my guild

WoW sucked at the end of WotLK when I quit, fuck your noob guild, fuck new Orgrimmar, and fuck Blizzard for simplifying everything for dumbfuck casuals. Fuck the gaming industry in general, everything was ruined after 2009.

>everything was ruined after 2009
This is not about the gaming industry, it seems.
Tell me what went wrong, user.

yes

See now, I don't know what to think. Cause I was with you for
>WoW sucked at the end of WotLK when I quit, fuck your noob guild, fuck new Orgrimmar, and fuck Blizzard for simplifying everything for dumbfuck casuals.

But then came
>Fuck the gaming industry in general, everything was ruined after 2009.
When you started to sound like a bitter old man. I don't want to start hating video games altogether, and you've got me thinking I'm on that path.

PS, OP, why the hell would you name your guild that? It's gonna last about 20 minutes before someone reports it.

i think someone is mad at pixels

I'm not done. Seriously, fuck Blizzard for their changes to talent trees most of all. I was fine with them fucking up Fury warriors in WotLK because I had my kitty druid, but when I came back in 2015 for a free week, my druid and ret pally were fucked up so badly, it was such a big "fuck you" to me. Everything was dumbed down to the point of retardation. Epic gear was no longer 'epic' and legendaries were a joke. Fuck Blizzard, I fucking hate them for ruining a perfect game.

well i hope they do.
SIEG HEIL

Jesus why are people so butthurt that people still enjoy something that they think is shit? How boring would the world be if we all had the same fucking opinion, shit there's people out there who like jamming stuff up their add, there's also people who like fucking horses! Stop being a sad act immature loser cunts and accept people have different opinions!!

>When you started to sound like a bitter old man

I'm 27, and since my teens, my mom has joked about me having the brain of a bitter 80-year-old, so whatever, I guess it's true.

join my guild bro

It's really funny, cause when WoW came OUT, it was THE MMORPG for casuals. Everquest II and Final Fantasy XI were much harder, or at least much more grindy.

But it was fuckin' fun, man. A lot of fun. I miss Vanilla WoW a lot. Now it's so goddamn stupid I can't even play it anymore, and it's filled with retards. I've tried to play other MMOs since then...but nothing captures the magic of that vanilla WoW, and TBC, being the first expansion, was pretty cool too, when you were so deep in WoW and then OH SHIT they were adding more stuff. Goddamn. it was pretty much my whole life from 2004-2006.

I'm the ranting guy. I started in 2007, August 7th to be exact, in the middle of TBC. Those days were magical, it was the best game I ever played in my life. When they added the Sunwell patch, it got even more amazing. It just blew my mind when regular Magister's Terrace was harder than any other heroic instance up to that point. As a warrior tank, it was so fucking brutal, I loved it so much, it really helped to filter who in the guild was really talented at their class/spec and who wasn't. But before that, everyone on the server had to 'build' the town, which was so awesome at the time, I loved doing my dailies there and seeing new things added every week or so. Felt like I was part of something greater than my miserable teen life of living in a shithole rural trailer park.

Long time EQ and WoW fag here
EQ 2 is still my favorite MMORPG of all time. Also looking forward to that game Pantheon: rise of the fallen.

I was also server first to receive the title "of the Shattered Sun", before the achievements. I know this because a friend and I stood and waited for the NPC for over an hour until he was programmed to give out the title, and no one but us was there.

sweet

We're not butthurt that people still enjoy it when we don't. We're butthurt because Blizzard dumbed it down to appeal to a wider audience, when they knew it would alienate most of the people already playing.

how? i have no idea what server your on

We don't care about what other people like, we're pissed off that Blizzard single-handedly ruined the entire MMO genre. Because of their success, every other MMO has tried to copy them or become more like them. Hell, they even ruined the original EQ, which is also dumbed down now in their effort to be more like WoW. I personally can't wait until they shut down the damned WoW servers for good.

would be cool to have a guild named after a holy order and have all the officers say lux vult and talk about retaking Lordaeron.
grand master and top council all paladins and a priest.

will i get banned if i post this?

defias brotherhood eu

can someone suggest something edgier, i'm not really good with words