I made $6,000 one day camming last week. How much did you make last week?

I made $6,000 one day camming last week. How much did you make last week?

10 grand for 5 hours of playing music to drugged out teens

Time stamp with drone

Timestamp and tits or face.

Enough so that I can actually contribute to society and leave a legacy behind instead of being a pathetic whore who will leave nothing behind but shame and soiled cum rags.

$225.30 flipping burgers

Apparently $6000 doesn't buy a cheeseburger wherever you live.

Welcome to Sup Forums, newchloe18

$3k tracking down and murdering a camwhore

If this is really newchloe, I fucking love her. She is modernizing camwhoring.

kek

Roughly the same here.
Not everyone plays life on easy mode.

bout $700, shifting crap in a warehouse, its not glamorous but its honest, i dont rely on the charity of others to keep a roof over my head.

I know ya from somewhere.

So you can work for 2 years and retire?

I bet you are going to blow all that money and be left with nothing but a worn out butthole

butt

except from your boss?
everyone relies on people giving them money for things idiot, you just value yourself less than this whores dried up saggy witch tits.
the only way you can genuinely not rely on "charity" is to be 100% self sustainable, are you? no. so get off your high horse faggot.

Dude and guys like you is her income :D Fascinating

She does 4K web camminng and with drone. Fucking insane.

>How much did you make last week?
My dignity.

More than you can afford pal.

That shit sounds interesting what kind of drone does she have?

She is not even pretty, but she always gets huge tips like 1000 tokens, and other camwhores only get like 1 token from guys jacking off off-screen.

Slavshit here. 210$ in cash for rigging small outdoor PA system, rewiring a house and installing censorship circumvention software via teamviewer.

She did not say. Bu it had active mode which followed her around and was live in HD.

ahh no, I dont rely on the charity of my boss, he needs me, if he didnt he would fire my ass and hire someone cheaper.
If some chick can make ten times what I do shaking her ass on cam - good for her.

hahah this is probably true, I imagine single dudes with some spare income are probably the bulk of any given cam-girls income.

She also has a live show for 97 tokens every day and around 100+ paid pervs. She easily makes $250,000+ a year.

Sadly she doesn't even do hard core stuff. She make 10x more than other whores who stretch their assholes everynight.

someone is jelly

Nothing.

But I won the lottery so I have enough money saved to not work.

muh kekkles

I made over 9000

thats 4 months of full time work for me

>How much did you make last week?

$32 000
About $18 500 of that was profit.

God speed!

How?

>How?
Renovating & rebuilding and selling classic cars.

20k and I'm not selling my dignity