Okay,i am serious about this,i really wan to commit suicide...

okay,i am serious about this,i really wan to commit suicide,i grew up in foster care and i have no family of friends iknow everyday i am depressed and when i drink it is worse, right now i am buzzed i want kill myself and i dont want live at all or survive and then be mental someone pleasr help me with some ways i can go about this

Do you want your death clean or dirty?

As in, leaving a fuckton of blood or just a corpse?

Think really hard, user.
Do you know anyone who deserves to die? Not necessarily someone you know, just think of someone you're absolutely positive the world would be better off without (aside from yourself). If you really are willing to die and therefore have no cause to worry about the future, you can throw yourself 100% at changing the world. Spend your rent money on a plane ticket and a gun. Make a difference. If you die in the attempt, no big deal because you were going to kill yourself anyway, right?

just a corpse

If they have the strength to, they can make our world a better place. I have tried suicide, but my body is resilient AF.

Sleep off the alcohol, ask for help somewhere else. You're just going to get edgelords here. Good luck.

Show tits

Of you're so fucking dumb you can't even get creative enough to commit suicide, then just go to the nearest ghetto and ask to be raped and murdered by the first nigger you find. For ten bucks they'll do anything.

Just so you know there is no god or afterlife, you'll just end the only thing you have. However, if you are serious it is your decision. Rent a helium tank, buy an oxygen mask at a pharmacy or grocery store. Inhale and go to sleep. Easy peasy and cheap. Take opiates at the same time for a better ride into the void.

Don't drink. Alcohol is a CNS depressant which will just make you more depressed.

Methamphetamine is better for depressed people.

Interesting approach. Nice.

also, if you really want to, just do it.

Post tits

OP I am a foster parent and have an inkling of an idea of what you are going through. Please don't do it. There is hope. I would be happy to talk to you if interested.

Op has had enough talk from people that had to be paid to raise him/her.

Don't do it for the money, cunt

Didnt adopt properly. Your foster children will always think of you as a "foster parent", not a parent. How's it feel?

You don't know much about how the system works, do you?

this.

>Foster parents busy measuring dicks while someone is trying to die

theres a reason you dont have REAL kids

If this is real ive been in the exact same shoes still am but first thing you need to do is force yourself to quit drinking trust me do it just stop