Have you ever seen a baby Flamingo try to Flamingo before?

Have you ever seen a baby Flamingo try to Flamingo before?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/aww/comments/6kpvtp/have_you_ever_seen_a_baby_flamingo_try_to/?utm_content=title&utm_medium=hot&utm_source=reddit&utm_name=frontpage
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do you know why flamingos stand on one leg? Because if they lifted it up, they would fall down.

Because they can

YOU'RE NOT MY SUPERVISOR

I MIGHT BE, CHERYL

Flamingos save so much energy standing on just one foot. Scientist experimented with dead birds - on two feet they toppled, on just one they balanced.
Edit: The link

Is it a circulation thing? I imagine keeping one leg up puts less stress on their circulatory system pumping the blood down and up one leg instead of two.

Oh yeah? If they're so smart then why don't they just sit down instead of standing!

Marshes are wet and there's shit down there that you don't want crawling into your little birdy butthole. Just saying, probably evolved for a reason

It's soo FLUFFY

Ooooooh, he's tryin!

Woooeee!

Slow down!

My man!

TIL flamingos are hatched white and not pink.

He looks like he is trying to impress the stuffed flamingo. And he is WORKING IT. 10/10

at what age do you zoo people inject the attention pink?

They turn pink because of the food they eat, which is primarily shrimp

I always thought that weird. 1) shrimp aren't pink until cooked and 2)I don't turn pink by only eating shrimp (tried it).

so ma girls pussy ate shrimp too?

can they afford to give zoo flamingos a diet of mainly shrimp? i can't afford to give myself that kind of diet

I lol'd

MY DUBS

no, but thank you user!

xDD i live to learn (and teach)

yes, I saw it on Reddit minutes ago, you fucking bitch faggot.

reddit.com/r/aww/comments/6kpvtp/have_you_ever_seen_a_baby_flamingo_try_to/?utm_content=title&utm_medium=hot&utm_source=reddit&utm_name=frontpage

>I saw it on Reddit

maybe you should return henceforth from whence you came

>call OP faggot because goes on reddit
>goes on reddit

you fucking retard faggot

hahahahahah OWNED!!! tooooooooooop KEEEEEK!

morning keks on Sup Forums

god bless you my brother

This comment smells like a neck beard

smells like ur dick oxo

Go to bed, dad.

I just swapped our bed for a trampoline.
My wife hit the roof.

It's the brine shrimp and algae they eat that turns them pink.

DAAAD

why you think it smells like seafood?