Do normal guys worry about hair loss or am I just being weird?

Do normal guys worry about hair loss or am I just being weird?
Cause I started taking a lot of chemicals cause I'm so worried about hairloss and it's messing with my hormones. But honestly I'd rather be a girl than lose my hair even though I know that sounds retarded.

Your priorities confuse me.

They confuse me too, I try not to think about it

I have never heard any woman, ever, anywhere, say, "Oh my god, he could be so hot. I would totally fuck the shit out of him if only he had more hair."

Well I'm gay and when I see old gay dudes with balding hair trying to be cute it is disgusting. I can't be fucking cute if I'm george costanza.

Yeah but you're a faggot.

Yes but the point is if I lose my hair my life is basically over.

OP it's normal to worry but you won't know until it's starts happening. My mother complains about hair loss all the time but it's because she showers every fucking day with shampoo and hot water.. Limit your showers, don't always shower with shampoo, etc and etc.

Well there we have it then. You're a literal faggot. So a) who gives a fuck what you worry about and b) you're not only losing your hair, you also look fat in those shorts.

I've been giving shaving my head clean for 20 years, user. I'll be glad to go bald naturally. It'd save me the time it takes to give myself a haircut.

Your comment is stupid. Hair is an important component of male attractiveness

i think ive got liver cancer or something

lol I'm not even fat I'm like 115lbs which is also kind of worrying with hair loss cause I'll be a super skinny manlet with no hair. Why would I even want to live at that point?

I'm 20 and I got a receding hairline already dude, if you're a pretty boy you're boned, but if not then you'll get it over it eventually.

My hair is actually falling out though. The only thing that stopped it was basically nuking my T with chemical extracts I bought online lol

Yeah, I'm sure The Rock totally agrees with you (stupid sissy)

That's unfortunate but are you losing hair?

>Do normal guys worry about hair loss
No only boys worry about hair loss. They have no accomplishments no character no value other then there hair and looks. It's the only way boys and young men can get any girls.
You will grow up get old and have no need to worry about all that. A mans value comes with his age not with his youth.

>You will grow up get old and have no need to worry about all that. A mans value comes with his age not with his youth.
lol fuck that I want hair. I don't want to be the dude that's like 30 years old with 10 strands of hair that thinks they've hit the wisdom totem pole or something

Then you better kill yourself. You have already given up on being a man. You will never have anything after 30 the way you are now. you are acting like a women.

My hairline started receding in my late 20s.I vowed that if it got worse I'd just shave my head completely.At age 36 I took clippers to my head and haven't looked back since.Lots of bitches like bald men.

why do you want to live now?

Cause I can trap it up plus guys love me. Women can go fuck themselves.

Stop taking all that shit. You are wasting your time and money. Just shave it.

Why fret over things you can't control?

>I'm going to die one day
>I just lost a limb. Will anyone love me?
>If I quit my job, I'll be homeless. Why is life so hard? I just want to play video games!

Your issues are psychological. You are a vain person indeed, if your hair is your primary concern. Try to actually get a girl in the first place, before worrying about going bald.

Then there is the problem, You're a faggot.
You have the same worth as a women. After your 30's you will be nothing more the a sidepiece.
enjoy your depression and stds.

Well my hair came back I've just had a few consequences lol
Like I don't have much semen anymore and it's kind of just watery. I think I accidentally sterilized myself. I don't actually give a shit since I don't even use my dick anyway. I only ever bottom.

oh please like I can't have safe sex and do monogamous relationships. I've also already been vaccinated for hpv.

>oh please like I can't have safe sex and do monogamous relationships.
>vaccinated for hpv.
Sure faggot. It's only a matter of time before you give in and let another guy fuck your ass bear, Because oops, I totally want to fuck this guy i just met at the bar and i have no condoms, But it's ok he said he was packing.
Fuck you are like a retarded women falling for the same lies.

I don't have casual sex. I'm posting on Sup Forums jesus christ like it's not like I'm going to fucking sex parties on a nightly basis

I started loosing my hair in the beginning of my 20s. As a young man, it was not pleasant at all, since at that age your looks are a priority.

Now in my late 20s i know that im defined what i do and also the people that surround me value my professional skills the most. I do not care about my hair, i have it shaven to 0 and a well trimmed beard. Thank god that i happen to have skull shape and face that really goes well with shaven hair and beard.

In conclusion. Beginning is tough, shave it and develope more mature look that chicks dig. (young milfs love it)

That's because you are a teen who still lives with mommy and daddy. It's only a matter of time before you start going to fag parades, turn of age and hit up the bar to find people like yourself.
then one day some old pedo will take advantaged of you because your young. but that's okay, You totally wanted it, It's what you are, You were born that way.

You're not reproducing so it's over all the same.

Now throw me that boiling puccini.

lol I've had sex, I have had a boyfriend in the past.
Never been sexually abused, have no pedo stories or anything either.
Sounds like you're just projecting tbh

And yet with absolute certainty you WILL be a scrawny, balding, despicable faggot who pays studs to let him blow their AIDS-riddled fuck sticks, so in all honesty, you should kill yourself now.

>projecting
Funny, And witch one of is the faggot.
It's not hard to find people's first hand experience with pedos manipulating and taking advantage of of then when they were young. Go poke around message boards.

Go bald with dignity friendo

I didn't even first have sex until I was 22. I could probably survive until I died just using dildos lol

i'm 23 and i can't leave the house without a hat. its getting near combover mode. it's a mixture of genetics and bulimia
considering just going full mr. clean mode for good. ruining my life

you get a wig. case closed. they're amazing nowadays.

You disgust me more than I can express.

lol why are you even on this site? You do realize the front page of Sup Forums probably has like 10 threads dedicated to dicks right now whether they're rate my cock threads, trap threads, or gay threads.

LOL like Sup Forums is totally like for like the gays and stuff why are you even hear RAWR XDDDD
Now let me suck your cock or you're like homophobic XDDDD

Even Sup Forums is gay as fuck. Post a trap thread on there and they all slobber over girldicks

I'm 23 and had some hairloss, not noticiable, but started taking finasteride. It's been 1 month and a half now, so no big differences yet.

bad genes = hair loss.
the only male in my family to suffer from it is my uncle. My grand father had a full head of hair with nary a grey hair until the day he died. I take after him as does my mother and most of my aunts.

Concluson
>OP is a faggot disregard thread and sage

I've only had temple recession, the rest of my hair is just fine.
It's been regrowing now though. Been microneedling genistein into my skin.

>Even Sup Forums is gay as fuck.
>Post a trap thread on there and they all slobber over girldicks
You must be new to Sup Forums Only about 2 or 3 Sup Forums /lgbt/ /r9k/ or shills like traps on any thread on Sup Forums

It's the easiest board to troll. Just start posting trans stuff and you can derail any thread.

I would say Sup Forums or Sup Forums are the easiest to troll or derail but i can't deny them digits.

>chemicals
>my hormones

lol

Stop masturbating it causes rapid hairloss.

Wankers get the bald spot of shame.

Keep watching it though, its good for you!

Yeah I went a little excessive using phytoestrogens.... But I'm probs like half-tranny anyway so whatever

balding men can have tremendous charisma glow if you know what the fuck you talk about, and act like it.

fucking faggot

S-sure they do...

>literally bragging about not having a full head of hair
LOL genetic failure syndrome

cmon, act up you faggot.

> a women

I'm not going to lose my hair. I love my hair, plus everyone says it's ridiculously soft

me? Ive got long hair almost down to my bellybutton, and im not a faggot. have no bald person on either side of my parents family tree.
you even thought i was posting about myself, kek.

if the problem is caused by the orgasm having too much sex is the same

Is that Joe Rogan ?

If you're serious about preventing hair loss and you're willing to take your endocrine system for a ride look into DHT blocking compounds anywhere steroids and their ancillaries are sold. If guys can pin grams of tren a week and not go bald, your pathetic natty androgen levels should be no problem. I hear the side effects can be a bitch for some people (I have fortunate genetics in the androgen receptor distribution department so I never had to play around with finistride or anything like that)

Given your priorities though that should matter though, should it? Googling around and asking people on steroidsourcetalk would be a good place to start if you're serious, the class of drugs you're looking for are DHT blockers/inhibitors.

Good luck from /fit/

I didn't get it until late.
My brother had aggressive MPB at 17/18 but I was fine until like 22 and now I'm freaking out
I stopped it and what I lost grew back but if I stop taking my pills it'll go away but I fucked my hormonal levels. T is like female range lmao

its funny how these chart are bullshit.

lol he does, but The Rock has 10/10 personality, most balding fags don't

Yes, people worry about it. And no, finasteride (the molecule you should be taking) isn't gonna make you a girl. It prevents the interaction of testosterone and some other thing at hair-level that leads to hair loss. It won't lower your testosterone or make your balls shrink or whatever other bullshit some emasculation-fetichists spread on the Internet. Rest assured and enjoy your hair.

>the way you are now. you are acting like a women.
>you are acting like a women.
>acting like a women.
>acting like
Did you not read the part were it said acting like

Nice smokescreen, closet-trap

women = plural, woman = singular

nah it s not. Some girls like hair and some do not

Yes and he is still acting like a woman or women.
The fact he said
> a women
As in questioning anyone believed he was a woman to begin with.

>posts a picture of a 5ft2 manlet

So is being a girl an insult?