Sup Sup Forums Intermediate hitman here. AMA I guess

sup Sup Forums Intermediate hitman here. AMA I guess.
One rule:
>can't release any sensitive information.

can you post something with timestamp that proves that you are what you say?

like what?

What's your price schedule?

Is name Jeff?

what's the best way to get away with killing some one? Also how do you like your steak cooked?

Do you charge less or more for kids? I figure you could use a smaller gun or just choke em, save money amd pass the savings on to the customer.

Who you gonna hit? What's your price?

Do u do hits on dags

i pick the jobs that suit me, and with reason. if the customer dont like it they can fuck off, price goes from 10k all the way to 55k, 55k was my top job.
i like my steak med rare, usually go with a New York Steak. best way to get away with ending someone is making it more of an accident than anything ells. nothing too messy.
user i dont like to end kids, but the youngest ive done was this 16 y/o. punk had it coming for sure
.at this point i have no contracts, but their is an open contract available if you go look at the web.
ii've never taken a dog's life away, they your best friends tbh.

This is fucking sad. What do you get out of pretending to be something you're not on the internet?

fucking rad, thanks OP, I hope you have a long and successful career whilst evading authorities.

How does one even get into this profession? I've thought about it, but I have zero idea how.

Who was the 55k?

A gun, also tell us what type of jobs you get most.

Entertainment, the morons that believe you make it all the more fun.

is the tip of your penis sensitive?

I would not get anything from it, but i do want to talk about it, how do you feel about reading about something you could never dream to do?honestly i already know this will end in 3 ways or a combination of 2, but as a career this is no dam career, its kinda depressing in a way. imagine someone trying to hire you to take out people just cause they have a stupid grudge over something pathetic and childish.
i started like a stupid guy going around telling people what i wanted to do, they never saw me serious, then one day someone told me my flaws and showed me how to do it. i guess luck to be honest.
The 55k job was for a dentist that molested a mother's little girl. she was looking for revenge, i understood her reason.
guns are very easy way to get caught. its not like in movies where you go in guns a blazing into situation you dont know. many jobs ive done have never involved a gun.

Who was worth 55k to kill and how'd you do it?

i'm a former active duty Marine with a 3rd degree black belt in Kyokushin karate. Been in the war numerous times and survived in a world you couldn't imagine. Do you think you could kill me?

>is the tip of your penis sensitive?
we'll this is one question i was not expecting for sure. i will have to say yes.

>Intermediate hitman
Blood Money or Absolution?

if trips release sensitive info

you don't have to believe in anything, but ask yourself, who would believe you if you come out and said you suck dick for $20 on the internet?

Nice dubs

Also
>Weirdest way you've killed someone?

oh, another "I'm a loser, living in my parents' basement, pretending to be something I'm not so I can feel a bit better about my pathetic life" thread

>Do you think you could kill me?
Depends. Are you allergic to flying lead?

Why do you have a bunch of pmags in pic but no rifle for them?

Also one looks curved as though it's for an ak variant while the others look like standard ar 20s and 30s.

Also that retarded long pistol mag, but no submachine gun to justify it?

Poor quality LARP. No one will pay 10k for a job when you can get some street nigger to do it for $500. No one is going to kill with something other than a gun without good reason when he can just use a fucking gun. No one will actually hire someone to do a job via the Internet. No one serious will even hire someone to do a job period...you get some street nigger or one of your people who does other moneymaking things for you to do it for extra money. If you can't do a good job at LARPing then don't bother.

>implying he took that photo

He probably just Googled "guns."

You went off /k/ to come here?

I am so glad you are here. I know this fat chick that NEEDS someone to hit on her at the bar tonight! How much are your normal rates?

Did a reverse image search for the guns.

He took the photos. They're his guns.

And chose a bunch of bullshit guns that mommy bought for some kid plus all the pot metal flea market knives. Pathetic.

the dentist was the 55k mother paid me in cash. it was simple, i followed the the dentist for about a good month, found out his routine, house, i kept adding toxic's in his food. he was messy by leaving his food outside the fridge. hardest part was getting in his house with out the alarm going off.
im happy you serve to protect out country if you say so, and i say i have a good chance to take you out given a good price and reason. i dont kill for fun or just money i need the cash and a motive to do so. a man with no principles is a lose dog.
its a blurry line between them both. but if i had to pick one, Absolution.
if trips this threat gets deleted.
weirdest way i killed someone got him drunk and convinced him that if he jumped off the building i would do the same.
Pic not related, sorry to mention that part.
the difference is that if you get a street thug to do it, he will most likely get caught for being sloppy.

>asking for a friend
You're not fooling anyone, fat chick. No one hires a prostitute for someone else.

Lying faggot

Hits go for an average of 2k. Mostly to gangs and shit. People you can openly talk to about it. How the hell do you get your name out to somebody who has 50K to drop, without getting pinched? And, why would any professional want to introduce somebody careless enough that he goes talking to his friends that he wants to do this shit? All due respect. I smell B.S.

well lets see, is she easy to talk to? and does she like tall guys?

do you suck dicks ?

All these fucking newfags. Where is the time stamp with you and your gun OP? All these questions should have waited until OP shows proof. Jesus christ this thread is autistic. Show me proof OP. Or you're nothing but a punk bitch faggot

How much for Trump ??

no user its a google image. like i mention before i would not give out any info that can be linked back to me.

How do you launder your money?

Kill pence too

in my case i have to say luck, everyone has a different life and no 2 decision will ever be the same for someone. i walk the streets and im fine, the guy behind me did the same and got hit by a truck. shit happens and sometimes god shit comes to you.

You do realize you just committed a felony, right? Even if you're joking, that's still solicitation, high treason, etc.

No shit. You can't make a living as a "hitman". There's not enough demand plus with all the street niggers who will do anything for money the going rate is too low. And the dentist thing. Repeatedly breaking into some assholes house to poison him? Shoot the motherfucker in the head outside of his office and be out of the state four hours later. It's BAD LARPing.

except for bachelor parties

I like Tide with Febreeze.

She is pretty easy to talk to, just very thirsty. Yes, and muscular military ones.

It seems to me that someone is lying here ;3

>3rd degree black belt in Kyokushin karate
Easily

Also guns stupid

nice dubs first, and no.
im fine with being called w/e over the internet.
haha, Trump. . .idk, i dont think i could pull that off no matter how much money.
this was tricky, i got a indian guy that helps me with that, in return he gets 10%, i also get free pass to his Strip clubs.
as a hitman i dont make enough money to sustain myself, mostly to pay for vehicle repairs maybe a trip or two around the world, i do have a full time in downtown. the hitman thing is more like when i need a burst of money.
i like em chubby, they are easy to talk to and i can myself around them. dont know if it helps but i use to be in the army for 4 years. got to e-4 and got out.

What is an "intermediate" hitman anyway? Is there like a union with a journeyman program or something?

Buy an SLR

I have a $60k offer

>have a full time
>need a burst of money
>already claimed to have followed a guy for a month

Intermediate: have over 10 successful hits. be alive at the end of your first year. don't ever get linked to anything that can get you caught. also thats what my indian friend called me after today, so i decided to post about it haha!

How do I become a hitman myself? ty

Oh look.

Some little nigger that played to much of Hitman he thinks he actually is one.

Just like playing sports games doesn't make you an athlete.

Also if you are not going to post any proof then fuck off and die you stupid nigger.

Inb4ashittyexcuseornoresponse

sorry user i dont do deals across THIS web, but pitch me your cause. i would like to hear this.

why do so many gun fags stick things in their ass

Kill yourself, expect payment on completion

>Just like playing sports games doesn't make you an athlete.
One guy played madden so much he became a successful college coach.

Checked

Do you mean L1A1 SLR?

You really are a stupid nigger.

That get

That kit is garbage

A hitman that openly converses on the clearnet
Has serial #'s clearly showing on some weapons
Takes $50k jobs but has his weapons on a bed he found in a junk yard
The awful grammar and spelling, if you don't know hitmen are rather intellectual beings, calling someone a punk as fuck, wat, you hitting contracts or you hitting a crack pipe in the hood?

lol wat

Can I hire you to snipe the youtuber Markiplier so I can lul at the internet's shitstorm that would ensue

lold

Wasted quads. Or maybe not if the FBI does v& the larper.

Cringe thread, anyone?

/thread.

Bulgarian SLR

Fake and gay confirmed. Dentists aren't messy.

Fake. And gay. And portraying dentists as child molestors isn't cool either.

i guess to start off, be alone first of all. accept that death comes to everyone differently and your no exception. everyone is different on how they can start. its not like we have a Union or a Hit Man gathering somewhere. but be cautions on how you do it. Luck, Luck and Common sense will help.
this will end this thread

or the image could be fake, he could be typing in a style that isn't typical for him and is behind 7 proxies

though i agree it's probably just more larping

Kek those windows

LEL WERE ALL CRIMINALS NOW HOORAY!!!!!

>Luck and Common sense
Neither of those things exist.

You just straight up offered to look into a hit over the clear net, time to go out dad's toys back in the cupboard before you cut yourself

>7proxies

When do you kill enough to get the manna points to level up to advanced?

>this is my rifle
>this is a thing I shove up my ass
it's not funny, your gay.

what gets you off? And do you fuck dogs?

50, but you have to do a bunch of bullshit fetch-quests and at least 10 online battles.

Haha fake and gay op is a bitch and couldn't kill if his life depended on it sad that you newfags entertain this troll

So much cancer coming from this guy I want to start making cod killstreak jokes

ITT: OP is a fan of the Hitman series. Couldn't hurt a fly IRL.

what are you hunting caves faggot?

lol the master plan for your top job was to b and e the same place multiple times? really killer strategy there, killer.

Now that FBI user chased off the hitman, if you guys are looking for something else interesting there's a thread that claims Anne Frank was bisexual and described her vagina and masturbation in intricate detail in a secret, unedited version of her diary.

>not armed while camping
Fag

wtf lel