Get out of Norway REEEEEE

Greetings from the Nords!

We just want to say that we all think that you are worthless disgusting pieces of shit the the following people:

>Romanians
Stop selling drugs and whores in our streets you godless spawn of satan. We don't feel sorry for you gypsies, sitting with on your fucking asses all day with a cup, begging for our money. You're digusting, you're worse than mosquitos! Fucking inbred assholes that still use your left hand for toilet paper, get the fuck out of my country!

>Russia
Stop sending your mafia here, you constantly drunk fat white arab! And do something about your bloated bellies, you look like a trout that has been pulled up from the deep. We don't want your fucking drugs, whores or steroids, sell it to Poland.

>Somalia
Fucking ovary shitting pregnant nigger piece of shit! We fucking hate you, I can't wait for Norway to go full racist so I can go house to house and eat your children! Your men are lazy useless stupid lanky motherfuckers, none of you even know how to read. Your women walk around dressed like dessert nomads in the midst of winter, you look ridicoulus. No matter what you do, you will never be anything else than human garbage compared to us!

>Afghanistan
I praise every bomb that has fallen on your godforsakened land. You are a bunch of degenerate pedofilic boy fuckers! You're gonna burn in hell for all eternity after we send you there! Your feet are the ugliest feet I've seen on any race, including the elongated feet of tall thin niggers. You are a bunch of child raping scum, just like the deranged agent of Satan that is the prophet of Islam. I shit on Mekka, a big fat turd right on Kaba! If that stone wasn't there I bet you'd all run to the middle and start kissing each other, you degenerate assfucking perverted old freaks!

GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY YOU NIGGERS!

p.gay

Why don't the Vikings do something about that?

Link is canonically a crossdresser, he probably get his boipucci pounded day in day out

hell yeah!!!!!! i am very cool viking dude ! hail hitler 666 black METAL!!!!!!!!!!

>Polish
You strawberry picking detested white nigger! Stop comming here for work, and stop claiming to be able to build houses. Your builds are shit, you can't make a floor straight with the help Jesus, Moses, Joseph and the rest of the entire family. Go home!

>Muslims
Not a single one of you are good! Good people don't follow pedophile prophets. You are a bunch of degenerate disgusting filthy bad towelheads! Go home to your fucking sand-pit and make love to your goat and camels while your wife is chained to the kitchen sink! Nobody likes you here! NOBODY! And stop wearing bunad, you're not one of us, you're our enemy! God created earth in 6 days and rested on the seventh, but before doing so I sat down and took a shit on the middle east, and what came out was niggers and arabs like you! We're gonna bomb Mekka, just you wait and see! We're gonna throw a god ol' fat man right on that black square. I look forward to see the pilgrims int their white outfits fly away like bowling pins. Very soon you shall feel the full wrath of Europe! Just keep pushing it!

>Blond people with blue eyes who accidentally got born into Islam
Abandon ship! Convert to old Nordic paganism, eat bacon, take a shit and wipe your ass with pages of the Quran. You know very well that you're not part of these digusting people! You're not muslim, you're a viking. The vikings traded silk with the persians, and when the persians saw their beauty they sent for their wives, sisters and daughters, sometimes even mothers, and begged for the seed of vikings. Because they wanted children with blond hair and blue eyes so much! You were never part of Islam, leave it, hate all evil, hate all muslims and come home! Home to wear your blood calls your from within your heart, home to Valhalla!

amen

Would you accept my poor brown and manlet ass into your lovely country? Lots of love Norway :3

NO!

Stop comming here! We don't like any of you! We only like blondes with blue eyes and pretty faces.

you know officially seals link as being norse?

him being a crossdressing feminine sissy

But i like you

Fuck you
t. green eyes master race

>We only like blondes with blue eyes and pretty faces.

which probably makes up 10% of the pop.. Wake up moron, we actually are pretty swarty when you start looking around a littlebit

>tfw southeast asian
>have many family members in norway and denmark

drep deg selv

I'm Italian (romanian) can I move to "your" country?

only if you bring your milf mommy with you

Respect ISLAM!

Actually that is a play on the Bachi Baazi of Afghanistan. If you wanna know more about that shit you can read right here I've put in a pic explaining exactly what these dessert savages do.

iSLAM!
Oh OK, that's easy

Link is a sissy, friend

I vil comm for ÅLL of yur strowbereez and dere eez NOFINK yu ken doo about eet, yu stoopid Norweg
hhahahhahah!!!!

>norse master race

nice meme you got there, but it dosn't hold water

That's one manly looking woman on the left

Are the RomaniN NIGGERS looking foreward to being thrown out off Norway, now that NRK Brennpunkt has exposed you for the filth you are?

Romania ought to be nuked! You niggers sell your own daughters as whores. We're saving the children we will kill as we bomb you back to the stoneage. You vile evil subhuman rat-ape.