>We all live in the same house now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We're all NEET so how would anyone pay the fucking bills

Let's get down to it then. Would you?

i sell crack dont worry

WHO THE FUCK CUMMED ON MY PILLOW!!!

Fuck you. I may be a socially retarded man-child that no real person will ever love, but I have a job that distracts me from the time running out in an otherwise empty life.

What happened to my piss bottles?

I hope this becomes thing so I can say I was part of the beginning of a thing.

I put them up my asshole as revenge for you scraping my dick too hard with your teeth last time u gave me head

Where do we keep the gun? I can't live with you faggots

I'm the dude who would burn the house down by accident

Ugh, can y'all chill with the cumbucket thing? It's fucking gross, and I'm trying to sleep.

Who shit in the fridge

I swear to god that better be for everyone else in the house and not yourself. Becoming an hero with a gun is the penultimate puss-out right after fucking carbon monoxide and other self-gassing methods.

I stocked our refrigerator with the essentials guise.

Also, the plates were dirty so I put them in the wash. This is going to be fun!

Can y'all not put dildos in the dishwasher? It fucks it up for people who actual need to wash shit

I was planning on killing everyone in the fucking house and then shooting a tank of gasoline.

The world would be a better place if we were all dead and took this stupid ass house with us

nice trips and dubs. But why not shoot the can of gasoline before you shoot everyone? It'd be quicker, and make more sense

who's 10 year old is this?

Yeah but then I wouldn't get the pleasure of killing everyone on Sup Forums

Fucking try it faggot and you'll know what it's like to have a dick tickle your liver

A real An Hero would bash his skull in after violently bludgeoning a family or six. You're just a fake faggot.

Sweet merciful christ, we may have found someone in the house who isn't a fag. Just make sure you take care of business before the SWAT team arrives...which should be every 20 to 30 minutes given the amount of illegal shit happening.

>Shooting a tank of gasoline
user we're not living in a video game

Guys I'm bringing a chick over, stay out of my room all night and I'll let you sniff her feet in the morning. Deal?

WHO PUT MY DILDOS IN THE FUCKING DISHWASHER

Femanon here. I don't really feel comfortable living with this many guys & no other girls. If you guys promise tp respect me I'll happily bring lots of money in to this house, through my job.

I want to lick them. Let me lick them and cum on them when she's passed out drunk & sleeping.

I got this b/ros ....ok every one in the living room please....come on lets go .....house meeting

Go back to kitchen and make me a sandwich and maybe I'll let you blow me.

I'm sorry. Did we say you could stay?
Tits or GTFO.

good every one is here...never mind the gas smell

Nigger i'll go in your room, fuck her and let YOU sniff MY feet.

RUN FAGS RUN

Whoopsie doodle. I guess I left his cage open after his hrt treatment. Going to be a great trap some day.

>clogs the toilet
>leaves without unclogging it

Fuck you guys! Guess I'll move out and keep the $200 I make daily to myself.

uhh this little boy i have locked in the basement is not going to fuck himself brb guys

WHY THE FUCK ARE THERE MUSHROOMS GROWING ON THIS RAG

You wouldn't mind killing yourself then?

well I accidentally fucked him, is that okay by you?

We growing them for drugs dumb dumb, how the hell else you think we afford this sweet house?

HAS ANYONE SEEN MY PENIS?

I thought it was the massive human trafficking ring in the basement.

say it a little louder why don'tcha

Multiple income streams my friend, don't you know wealth management?

No

DO YOU WANT TO?!?!

oh this thing? want it back?

You cut it off last night when you were trying to get hard from sniffing some girl's feet.

Nah it's cool, you hold onto it user, I love knowing that something so important to me is close to you

lets put this on the wall.

youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME

Is this is?

Traps are gay.

no I have it faggot. that must someone else's

Can I start my own suck mushroom farm?

Okay then.

If it makes that dollar go for it.

th..thanks user ;)

How many of these are there? Are they in our kitchen cupboards?

just look at our kitchen ...god dammit user's

They are all over the place, cupboards, closets, the attic, we'd have some in the basement but *someone* keeps putting random kidnapping victims down there.

Who wants to do a line off my cock

it helps the fungi grow

First stage cancer is still cancer.

Sucking 200 dicks a day for a dollar each? Fuck, good math

I think it's about time you faggots start pulling your massive amounts of weight around here. You all need jobs, I don't give a fuck what it is but make money we can't keep this bomb ass place if we;re watering plants that don't fucking grow.

Woah woah guys this is a drug free environment

Don't worry, FBI is paying the bills.

i thought it was gatorade

fuck I already have a solid child trafficking ring going on

If watering doesn't help, try pissing on them

yeah dude i need to wash my fleshlight wtf

who was the last in the bathroom fuckers

wait a second...

But if I get a legitimate job my ex wife gets part of my check, do you want to fund that whore, because I don't think you do.

Why is the sofa wet?

No! I'm a self-employed cam broadcaster.

Fuck you those victims make us money and money means we get to live in place where actually have room to store mushroom rags and kidnap victims. If you helped you might actually appreciate what "someone" does.

>implying this is not genius

Lol kek

>What's for dinner papa?
>Cumshrooms, son.
Raising a child in this enviroment would be fucking great.

>737602431
i could kill her user

o ya well look whats going on in the basement

We have a perfectly good human trafficking ring in the basement. Tell her meet her at your place and i'm sure you can handle the rest.

Let's hotbox the basement where we keep the slaves?

I'll get the spoons.
EVERYONE GET THE FUCK OVER HERE ITS BREAKFAST TIME

where did my boys go? did that other user cage them up?

See anons? This guys already making moves. It doesn't matter what you do just get the money.

Hey did anybody order flowers? There's a van outside.

That's just our average saturday night, check back down when its trap thursdays or mongoloid mondays.

im bio engineering cat girls in the lab to sell

has anyone seen my cat?

I got 2 furfags locked up in the basement, someone has to keep em fed or they will die, only people who take care of them get to fuck them

Fine, just don't overcook them.

ya there in the other room ..don't want there Innocent little eyes to see this

CORE PURGE ACTIVATED

don't worry, I took care of the van