I don't get it how some people don't believe in evolution?

I don't get it how some people don't believe in evolution?

Other urls found in this thread:

evolution.berkeley.edu/evolibrary/article/0_0_0/lines_01
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Animorphs... Animal monsters... Animorphs are the Champions!

The people who "dont believe in evolution" either dont know the facts or know the facts but have to to disagree with it because its against their religion. I believe in god and also know evolution is real.

easy, there is no demonstrable proof only conjecture based upon fossils

You dont get science with poor education. Its that simple

micro evolution

I refuse to believe there is any connection between us and niggers.

then you are racist and stupid

Guess we won't be needed a new flu vaccine this year, am I right, guys!

Nah dude... with all the evidence for evolution its just common sense. If you understand the way the world works its super easy to see that evolution is real. Dogs are proof as well. how did we create different breeds if evolution is false? Im not saying aliens didnt genetically alter neandrathols to create us

That's so profoundly stupid. We have witnessed and documented species change over time. You're the sort of ignorant, cousin-fucking yokel that holds us back. Please die.

easy there, bait biter

>>
>>
the biblical creation accounts for micro-evolution. does "each to their kind' sound familiar

My guy! It's literally a google search away to educate yourself.

you sound angry 2 Timothy verses 1 to 4 says:
But understand this, that in the last days there will come times of difficulty. 2 For people will be lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 heartless, unappeasable, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not loving good, 4 treacherous, reckless, swollen with conceit, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God,

c'mon man can you give it a bit more effort?

God invented everything, including evolution.

I direct you to Jude 1:18. It's not too late user, you can accept Jesus and be saved in the end times or die. I a only telling you this because i think you can be saved

kek

keep moving those goalposts back

Why can't christfags just believe this?

I direct you to a high school biology textbook. It's not too late user, you can accept science and be educated on Sup Forums or die. I a only telling you this because i think you can be educated

I'm sure there were plenty of nomadic peoples who didn't believe in agriculture too. Our "recorded history" includes a tiny percentage of the time we've been around. Same principle applies with evolution.

common ancestor, different branch. misleading image.

THAT IS NOT A BARREL IT IS A PONTOON

>muh le fanny maymay cuz I have nothing to contribute

dubs logged and clogged
but seriously, what's sad is that this topic isn't advanced science at all, it's middle-highscool level facts that we're still arguing about as a species. Does not bode well for the future.
Species + feces + logslide
clogg my thraot

thanks, but no thanks. The modern education system had been taken over by liberals to brainwash the youth and keep them sinful

u mad logboi?

hello, summer friend

well, yes. they are ruining the moral fabric of our once god-fearing nation. God will bring judgement upon us (Isaiah 1:4).

Spiderman is for failcest. Lurk moar.

Why do you quote the Bible ?

I pushed my log, I pushed it down
Clogged the toilet and I turned around
And I smelled my production in the shit covered throat
'Til the logslide slurped it down
Oh, Andy in the sky
What is logs?
Can the hunger within my throat slide above?
Can I slurp through the changin' fecal tides?
Can I swallow the feces of your log?
Well, I've been afraid of slidin'
'Cause I've built my life around pooop
But slime makes you bolder
Even hot logs get older
And I'm getting older, like poop
Well, I've been afraid of cloggin'
'Cause I've slurped my logs from out of you

Because he's either a poe troll or a moron.

are you trying to trap me in muh circular reasoning? because the fulfilled prophecies are proof of it's legitimacy

I've read the Bible and tbh it pretty much like I was reading a fairy tale . Never once did they talk about dinosaurs. Yet we have fossil of them.

> (OP)
>Animorphs... Animal monsters... Animorphs are the Champions!

You cant mix 2 quotes you fucking mong

neither, friend. I am a messenger of Christ
the leviathan mentioned in the end of the Book of Job is very obviously a Dinosuar

Sir im sorry to say but I cant believe any priest would browse Sup Forums and you cant copy the guy who did this shitpost best. Just stop

Have some education, my retarded friend.

evolution.berkeley.edu/evolibrary/article/0_0_0/lines_01

Its 'each to their own', and fair enough but your 'own' is totally retarded and completely against all logic and reason.

YES, AND THE PHOTOGRAPHIC EVIDENCE WE HAVE NOW DAYS IS FURTHER PROOF....

GIVE ME A BREAK, WE DIDNT EVOLVE FROM MONKEYS IT WAS FROM SAND YOU MORE ON!

Just Acknowledge God now and get it over with. You will one day in the FUTURE anyway!!!