welly here

Lonely all day.

coming from auckland, yea bored

who's your favorite sheep? post pics

>Christchurch

whats everyone up too?

nothing

any babes wanna hook up?

tfw your mood crashes and nz is so shit you cant even go out and do anything cuz stupid rain

I found a kiwi in another thread today. I know it's one of you cunts.

Aww. Feel better soon?

i expect more!

Show yourself or I'll tell everyone what sort of thread it was Chch guy.

yea that is helping me feel better

oi, fuck off thats my depression post. quercy's beast udders would never make me feel better, only more disgusted at the world.

NEW ZEALAND IS STILL GARBAGE

Thanks for the love bro.

You faggots are boring asf tonight

DTF?

Which one?

the chick posting with them big tits

you don't want to fuck her

im gonna creampie her because you said that

I pretty much live for this...

Anyone tried the new caramilk? shits fucking delicious

to be creampied?

Nah, more like the extreme differences in opinions about me..

The only cream pie you'd ever get me involved in is the kind with a pastry crust and some actual cream.

i can treat you good girl, show us some more skin

NIGGER DETECTED

Lmao.

I wish quercy would give the same time and attention to her son rather than this thread.

I heard there was a blow job webm out there.

show the team?

I don't have it.

really.... give us atleast something.....

now thats a blowjob

No it isn't, she's sucking.

it's literally just the tip, man

You try take that dick.

That's because she has a huge dick. Can't fit her whole penis in.

/She.
Anonnz

>greentext

no but keen, haven't tried new milk in ages

it's not a very big dick

Welp, you haven't had it in your mouth.

and I really don't wan't to

i can highly recommend it if you like white chocolate. its like an intensely flavoured one

fucked her before. was A funny story too.

>Quercyposting
And I'm out for another month

how is new zealand protecting itself against The Niggering

I want you though.

because, that is a man.

Wait so are you the tranny?
The guy who couldn't get it up?
Or the one with the small dick?

anti-nigger radar employed with the Resource Management Act in 1989. We also have state-of-the-art Jousting poles attached with tip-top claws of steel to fight the niggery-badness that attempts to enter our borders.

No i'm the new guy, Hi I'm david.

how do you think I feel? I fucking started this thread. I would rather have death than q posting. fuckin newfags comiong to the thread, not knowing shes a massive attention whore with a limpid, vapid personality.

maybe you should eat whole whores for breakfast, it really helped me.

Hi, David

I know her IRL she's actually pretty cool, sometimes she doesn't shut the fuck up but nothing about her personality is vapid.

stfu and post more yes please

she really needs to ingest more vitamins, eating all that dick will catch up on her one day, you never know she may even contract dick aids, I thought my aunt had it once, scary moment it was.

t.quercy

do you have a good military. you should use that to start taking shit over pre-emptively. because the thing putting pressure on you is the Cuckening the europe. go in stealth mode and kill some of those niggers before you're asked to bring in these people

Quercy, go to bed, we don't need you here

dat dick aids

hnng, haven't been to Hamilton in a while

Our military consists of the finest soldiers, armed with niggerblasters.jpg's and various tactical procedures for killing cuckles. We currently have our finest squad out in europe bringing mayhem to all niggawarriors and cucklefishes.

dick aids is very common, I once cheated out of the filthy disease by peeling the excess skin off my penile with a sharpened potato peeler. If you listen up I'll even share you the secrets for peeling!

Mongrel Mob reporting, up2 cunts SFH~
any bitches keen for stitches?
fuckin niggers.

Oh dear God.. evolutionary brilliance has arrived /s.

Seems excessive. I just peel of the latex skin. I am literally always wearing a condom.

oh keen, can I like sharpen a butter knife instead?
fuckin dropped my one behind the dishwasher might fall off my wheelchair tryna grab it. can't be contracting dick aids now fuck that.

Just pour some boiled water onto your genitals and wait for the skin to peel naturally.

its ok dog just lay still.
don't be a nigger and struggle

I will lick your butthole for a dime and a nickle, only if you let me tickle that cute little diddle you have, Bonus points if I can jizzleon your patch.

you know what my jug blew up ffs, i'll boil some water in the saucepan brb k

Fella's Listen to the expert, I have 15 years experience in this trade of penile-peeling. You need to extract the dentures of a loved one for optimal precesion, if in doubt, clean with listerine mouthwash, cheeky dirty old bastards - don't know what cock they have been chewing.

depends, are you ready to give up your life?
Ethan Tomkins of Ponsonby?
don't even try me boy we'll take your whole family out SFH

ctrl + f hamilton
this is all I find T_T

truth here Fella's, he's made me see the light. i am 12 minutes free of dick aids, praise allah

I don't want to commit to anything too serious with you yet George. I love the concept of marriage but it's just too soon.

:^) good old Hamilton

Ethan, SFH, now go clean your room before I strike you in a violent fashion, SFH

Allah is what the checkout-lady screams at the supermarket when I poke her belly-button, funny that. She's probably saying dollar, coin snatchers, jeez. Pleasure is mine niggabyte.

fashion is what I was born to do. Fashion is what I am, Let me have dreams George. For flying out loud, I've worked this house for the past eleven years, I don't want to throw this away.

Massey reporting in.
BTW you cunts drive like castrated goats, fucking useless.

Lads.

I got nothing to report tonight. Except I hate sbw. Should never have been selected and I don't wanna see him in that jersey ever again.

SFH Ethan, your fathe- my 19 partners, Ethan, we didn't raise you like th- we didn't raise no fashion nancy boy Ethan SFH we are very disappointed ffs

I dated the referee that gave SBW the red card...

lol shake his blind hand for me

Fuck off you dried-up slut munching, condom-snorting nigger-lipped, turtle-teet tasting flemish whore giant.

SFHSFHSFHSFHSFHSFHSFHSFHSFHSFHSFHSFHSFHSFHSFHSFHSFHSFHSFHSFHSFHSFHSFHSFHSFHSFHSFHSFHSFHSFHSFHSFHSFHSFHSFHSFHSFHSFHSFHSFHSFHSFHSFHSFHSFHSFHSFHSFHSFHSFHSFHSFHSFHSFHSFHSFHSFHSFHSFHSFHSFHSFHSFHSFHSFHSFHSFHSFHSFHSFHSFHSFHSFHSFHSFHSFHSFHSFH

Can you come over here for a second, I got a bat that's keen to meet your face.

>flemish whore giant
my sides haha, good shit

Ayy lmao

That's a gross dick