>keep ERP and RP in>insult other waifus
>discuss stuff
>post fitting, not over-sexualised content
>most important: Have fun!

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/HOPdpzF
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dam you were a second quicker that me

Day one summary: Linecon is real. 7 hours to get into AX.
Hopefully tomorrow is easier now that I got my pass.

Hah. Expo. Who did you go as?

still here

(Juvia)
Nah
(Shinobu)
>checked
>katana user
Also, how many characters do you got?

No one. I just wore my Sylveon jacket. Unfortunately, due to circumstances, I may only dress up for one day. And even that is kinda a small chance.

several but i only really play 2 of them, you can play every class in ffxiv on the same character, dont have to keep making new ones, my main character has all combat, crafting, and gathering classes at level 60

lole!

Huh, really? That's pretty nito, I always hated making new characters and leveling them once again just to get to the build I wanted
And that's some strong stuff. How much time did you put into it?

I have come to claim the waifu of all waifus.
All opinions of heretics will be put to death from anal bleeding.

i have several thousand hours on ffxiv

>check
what

>Dat Astrologian life
Only 1.5k-ish hours, and only a few classes at 60.... One at 70. Oh well, at least I'm good at the few I play.
>Except SMN
Why did they take muh dots away...

Final fantasy 14 you child

Claiming best girl.

imgur.com/HOPdpzF

>pool
Fuck I'm jelly

hi everyone. i'm back. i was playing some PUBG, i wish i had friends to play with its a cool game.

game relaunched in 2013 and ive been playing pretty consistently ever since

ive got pld and sam at 70 so far

is it really that hot over there?

But as who

>TANK and weaboo warrior
I'm gunning for NIN next since SMN just doesn't seem as fun as it was before. Maybe get my DRK up as well to fill every role.

Well, this is what I bought yesterday. And will be buying more today. But at the moment, most likely Rem if I do it.
>IF I CAN GET THIS DAMN ZIPPER TO GO UP REEEEEE

I was reffering to the number of hours you cum dumpster
And the subscription isn't too much?

its like $15 a month, i pay alittle extra so i can have several characters on the same world, which is totally unnecessary because like 95% of my playtime is on 1 character, but i do it anyways

Can you do the hair though. Or do you have a wig?

the sun is starting to come up, i guess i should go to bed, night everyone

Goodnight Shinobu, sleep tight

Night night

I was planning to get the wig today since I hardly had any time in the hall yesterday, and the wig that they wanted $40 for was pretty sub par. So I didn't get to get around to the actual wig shops. Although if I find a different cosplay to get, I can use the wig I already have at home for it next time.

Give me about a month and I could pull off the Rem hair with colouring. Its at the tip of my nose when wet.

My hair is naturally way too frizzy to attempt that with. So wigs are my only option.

If I have my hair wet and brushed back before I sleep, I can wake up and brush it back into a near-perfect pomoadour. But its way too thin to hold in place.

I hath arrived

Darkest Dungeon got repetitive quite fast.

19C? Feels like 50C tho..

I unfortunately also have the problem of a severely thinning/receding hairline. But the rest of my head is as thick as ever. Really annoying and I'm thinking of seeing a doctor about it.

Oh I lose hair when I brush. But my hairline is staying at 4 fingers away from my brows. Its taken nearly 3 months, I think, to get this length.

It's a curse, I swear. No one else in my family has this, save my uncle. Oh well, life shitting on me in ways I can't do much about I guess.
And Wew, I doubt I'll be doing any sleeping tonight, so I should prepare myself for the long haul of staying up all day off 4 hours of sleep.

Sugar and caffeine help. And my older brother and dad has a huge forehead. I think I got the slav hair.

I have plenty of sugar. And unless caffeine from soda counts, I rarely get that.

You could probably do with some.

So, what, mad coffee time or what?

Covfefe, tea, energy drinks. Whatever helps. Even eating a burger or two.

:) I hope you all are having a nice afternoon/night/day/morning/etc.

Hah! Nito :3

Sorry to hear that. Check on reddit or some game forums and try your luck!

Whaaaa a lol claimer :o

Morning everyone!
I hope you're all awake and we'll
>Tristana claimed