Probably not the best place to post this but I wanted to share a recent experience I had and get some feedback...

Probably not the best place to post this but I wanted to share a recent experience I had and get some feedback. My ex from high school recently got back in contact with me about a month ago. She was my high school sweetheart and she was the only one I had a good relationship with that ended mutually because we took separate paths in life. We hit it off, hung out a couple of times and ended up dating. Three weeks later she slept over at my place and we ended up fucking. It was amazing, this girl is beautiful. She's been single for 8 months and I've been single for two years. Yesterday I sent her a text asking her what was the next step since we went on a couple of dates already. I told her I was going to be honest and I wanted a relationship. She replied with "I'm sorry, I'll talk to you later." Didn't contact me for the rest of the day until today. She said she didn't wan't a relationship and that we took things too quick so now she just wants to be friends. She said we can hang out and talk but when I asked about dating she said "i can't promise anything." whatever the fuck that means. I'm actually really torn. I'm stuck and I've caught feelings. I get attached quick but this was a special case given our history. Now, I'm just sad, alone, and depressed. What do anons?

bump?

Just hoes being hoes nothing to see here

Whats her name user? We can talk about it if you want.

Sounds like typical female behavior. They are emotional beings and are controlled by it. It's "taboo" to fuck or have a fling with an ex of yours which was exciting for her but she's looking for the next thing or else she would have let you know right away that she still wants something with you.

She wanted a fling, and adventure. You had to go and talk about dating and catch feelings. Turns out, you're not the adventure she wanted. Move along, you just fucked up your chance to get your dick wet in her vagoo one more time.

That's some good thinking there tex

Protip: Follow the instructions on your picture.
Go out and enjoy being yourself. Life's great

Prob saying she cant promise anything cuz she wants to think shit thru. Leave her be and see if she gets back to you on it the next time u hang out or something.

The best way to let muddy water clear is to leave it.

this user is right

Sup Forumsro,

Similar thing happened to me a few years ago. High school ex, mutual break up to go separate ways. 2 years pass- Ex and I started talking a lot again when we were back from college for summer- she went to SCAD, I was going military- so she was constantly surround by homo beta boys in art school.

Wanted the D, I gave her the D- she immediately wants to get back in a relationship. We dated long distance for like 10 months and I'd go to her school and bang her out when I had time. Didn't work out though in the long run- young and dumb. She was hot though.

Point is, if she wants to be in a relationship after you fuck- she will make it obvious.

Sorry dude, but she doesn't want to make it long term. For now just move on and maybe you'll get to fuck her again some time- and maybe then she'll want to date you again.

At least you know you're still in the game and can get some.

You said you get attached quick. Figure out where that comes from. Recognize your patterns and their sources or you'll be in this spot again and again.

be me 23, foreigner in strange land.

Meet Pretty girl. Name is Jean. I think she from Germany. Sweet smile and nice person. She say I cute. She follow me to my hotel. She comes in. I say pleese become comvertable.

Girl goes to bathroom for 7 minutes. She comes out only in underwear. Her make-up start to wear off on face. Notice she looks different. I ask you German. She said no mostly China.

Get in bed start kisses. I start kiss towards panties. Something not feel right. I pull off covers. She have Peniles.

Turns out she’s Secret Asian Man.

Alpha Experienced user here,

Your ex just suffered a heartbreak in one of her previous relationships and doesn't want to fall into the same thing again.

When women fuck, it's also to get a feeling for you, and your reaction to "being together".

You immediately expected things after fucking her. Typical cuckold beta reaction, often caused by a dry-spell and desperate to clench his anus around the first thing it sees.

I'd give you advice but you won't follow. It's part of being a beta to see your own shit fall apart.

Just know it's highly amusing to me. Carry on.

Alpha exp.....pffft....as if faggot.

dump her noodz here

I know that feel. Grab a friend and play some vidja together. Don't contact that bitch. She does not deserve you. Wait till she contacs you and don't even think of making further steps. Let she experience what she has lost...

Kek

it means she is a slut, it's always that when girl fucks you but doesn't want relationship

If she doesn't want a relationship, you can't make her.

Once the genie is out of the bottle and you've reached that level of emotional commitment, you can't just start feeling less about her. That's unfair to the both of you to expect that.

Cut her out of your life completely. For both your sakes. If she doesn't want to date, that's your only option.