How get a body like this witouth starving to death?

How get a body like this witouth starving to death?
also post skinny girls

tdeecalculator.net
Eat 500 less than your TDEE a day. Eat mostly protein and vegetables. Work out.

is it really that easy? thanks

Bump for quads

Damn. Any more?

It'll take some time to hit your goal since you'll only lose 1 pound a week doing this. You may gain some weight in muscle but that's a good thing. Oh and once a week you can have a cheat meal where you eat whatever/however much you want.

Fuck your cheat meals, do it like you mean it.

Win the genetic lotery, dont eat like a pig

She doesnt look unhealthily Skinny, anyone who claims she does is a chubby chaser in denial, a fat girl in denial, or someone who doesnt know shit about health

yes it is the ''not unhealthy''look i want. i know i can starve myself and stuff but i don't want to look just skinny, i want to look nice skinny.

the hardened skin on her knees might tell you something she likes to do haha

cleaning?

d-dad?

Fine as fuck imo. May deliver moar if requested. Pic is also gf

cleaning your pipes, exactly

more please

more plzzzz

Lol, you won't get THAT skinny if you're working out. This is basically starving at the point where you burn not only body fat but also muscles for energy.

Every meal is a cheat meal if you're fine being a fat fuck

Sauce?

2000 calories per day of high water content organic fresh raw fruit.
Thirty minutes of moderate cardio per week.

Either count your macros or DNP, shit works like a miracle but will fuck you up.

2000 to start maybe, but OP will need to reduce their intake as they lose weight, to get that skinny they will end around 1200 to get that low and then 1600 to maintain that weight

holiday in auschwitz

You can live in my basement for a year, I will feed you the optimal diet to get to that weight and force you to do the right amount of exercise, but you have to sign a consent form so I don't go to jail for kidnap you

too fat for auschmitz

she had a video blog thing, vids of her awkward naked dancing, masturbating, panties stuffed in her cunt etc. so sad when she stopped. musta had a dox scare

First of all, get a few MtF operations.