Glenn Beck hits rock bottom - says Trump will win

A week after Glenn Beck cried on national television about Donald Trump winning the Republican nomination, he said Trump will win the presidency.

Beck has had a dismal year with the failure of his media empire and the loss of over 50% of his audience.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/VzlEf
youtube.com/watch?v=J7O26NYXGYM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

STAGE 5 ACHIEVED

ACCEPTANCE

I knew you had it in you, Glenn.

He and other cuckservatives are just mad that the Obamabucks are running out and that like 90% of their listeners are on the Trump train. Trump winning means that they won't be able to spend the next 4 years whining about Clinton and their ratings will plummet.

Beck>Ceck>Cuck

Solved the mystery

>Trump winning
>people are this out of touch with reality
Boy, are you in for a rude November

>leading in Ohio
>competitive in Florida and Pennsylvania
INCREASINGLY

Glen Cuck?

>Ceck

Florida is going blue, user. Sorry to break your fantasy

NERVOUS

Honestly, it's starting to look to me like a shitload of red states are going to go blue out of spite

>shitload of red states are going to go blue
MAN

CU.CK MY LIFE INTO PIECES

That's what happens when you pander only to white males. It's not the 19th century anymore

I WISH YOU'D STEP AWAY FROM THAT LEDGE MY GLENN

I'm all for Virginia and Penn going blue. Just looking at how they have been voting in primaries, and the last few elections as well. I'm torn on Ohio, but besides that I can't see anyone else flipping. Perhaps Maine would go Red, but they aren't worth that much.

I really cannot see how Trump can win given historical voting patterns, internal resistance to Trump within the Republican party and the outcry by minority voters over Trump's policies.

Nah, senpai, that's Depression. He'll kill himself before he reaches Acceptance.

Texas will be blue because of all the California people moving in

Your concern trolling won't work, faggot.

I think it's funny you guys shit on Glenn, he's red pilled on literally everything except the jews, also he called out Trump on all of his flops and failure better than anyone else, but no one pays any attention to that right? B-but he's gonna make America great again, r-right?! This is why Americans are so fucking stupid

>Ted Cruz disciple
>bible thumper
>redpilled

This is just his newest strategy to try to ruin Trump. He realized that every candidate he backed failed, so he's hoping by backing Trump he will fail too.

You have absolutely no idea how our country works

Wants to put in an under the table globalist tpp supporter

Cruz was the only one closest to a constitutionalist who actually stood a chance and all the retards still voted fro Trump

Rand Paul had just as much of a chance earlier on and is far better. Cruz is a fucking hawk piece of shit warmongerer.

Not an argument

Underrated country to bants ratio

You seriously think Rand stood a chance? Maybe if he actually said what he believes instead of tryin g to fool Neocons to vote for him

lol he's become orange and is transforming into Trump.

I hope they don't mind being taken over during the civil war then.

He got fat and his eyes literally scream JUST. Thank you Trump. You achieved what Sup Forums couldn't achieve in 2007

JUST

Trump really did a number on her.

Women only cut their hair like that when they've undergone the feminine version of emasculation.

Should have used the picture of him with his face in the cheetos.

$0.02, shill

>the candidate that has defied all statistical expectations and past voting patterns so far can't win because of voting patterns.
Another $0.05 in your account, eh?

Go back to Afrikanistan, nigger.

J U S T

JUST BECK MY SHIT UP FAMILIA

kek

RARE
A
R
E

Someone post that pic of Back crossing his legs in a really awkward position.

>Kenya.

imgur.com/a/VzlEf

Trump will definitely win.

Anyone who supports Clinton has blood on their hands.

>Beck has had a dismal year with the failure of his media empire and the loss of over 50% of his audience.

Meh, he scammed enough boomer bux wit his goldline buddies, he'll be fine.

BTFO
T
F
O

> Stage 5: Acceptance

About fucking time, Glenn. Now start turning out right wing voters, you faggot.

Typical Trump voter, everyone.

What was even the point of that?

>Cenk

MY FUCKING SIDES

He looks like he just opened the Arc of the Covenant. Fucking horrible.

To look orange, like he said Trump does.
>tfw he wants to become trump.

wew lad

I see the shills are trying a new approach. They're adapting, like the Borg. They know that making overt pro-Hilary threads just get shot down immediately, so they're trying to be subversive in a subtler way.

Conservatism is irrelevant. It’s a dead ideology. It’s like saying you always have a starched collar and shined shoes. So what? If you think it’s more patriotic than people who just use common sense, fair play, service to community and love of the nation, you suffer from premature elitism.

Trump has zero ideology. Smart people don’t think with rules. They have a philosophical view, not a rigid imperative. Trump calls it being flexible. I call it eclectic. Nature calls it adaptive.

Trump doesn’t even allow his billions get in the way. He connects with people. Brains and heart, he points out.

That is why he is authentic and all the conservatives look like stiffs, act like charlatans, lie and cheat and let everyone down. They hide behind the uniform of false authenticity. They hide behind the Constitution as if only they are the high priests entrusted with its values.

And when it comes down to People versus Government, they always choose Government, the Establishment, Corporate Statism. Why? That’s where the other frauds are and where the easy big money is. They converge with the Liberals when the storm rises.

And the Movement is the Storm.

i had no idea that Cheetos thing was real until i saw this.

>That's what happens when you pander only to white males.
Holy shill. learn to hide you power level, libcuck

>facing right
>nose facing left
I just noticed her nose is crooked. Google says she had plastic surgery.

Did he eat a whole bag of Cheetos then clean his hands off on his face?

>GLENN RECKT

>He looks like he just opened the Arc of the Covenant

>Google says she had plastic surgery.

UNPURE!

They're finally starting to grasp our board culture, and it shows in their tactics. Of course, for some of them, it's only a matter of time before the prolonged exposure to our dank memes corrupts them.

Someone please make a "just fuck my shit up" edit

4/10, starting to get better though
you probably deserve a raise

>debase america for israel
>constitutionalist

No, he rolled his face around in them.

>who he views as a Hitler-like psychopath
I'm fucking tired of this shit. Are people so stupid that they have to resort to language like this?
>WHOM he views as a Hitler-like psychopath
Christ.

a lot of this, the faggot shills will get spit out as one of us

thats because the Don schlonged her face

Just like how he'd "never win the primaries" right? Enjoy your delusion while it lasts, better start packing for Canada

This.

He'll never reach acceptance, even if he wouldn't kill himself.

I think he actually likes Trump, but considering he's a zionist-globalist shill he can't have Trump win the election. If Trump wins, Beck is financially finished

I still can't decide whether these guys are pro or anti-Trump.

Would it kill them to find a picture of the old witch where she doesn't look like a fucking James Bond villain?

guess you havent seen the new polls eh?

boy you're in for a rude awakening

>for some of them, it's only a matter of time before the prolonged exposure to our dank memes corrupts them.

Or enlightens them.

Kek'd

He belongs in a Tim and Eric episode

this is beautiful

>achieved what Sup Forums couldn't achieve in 2007

Explain please?