Hey b, this is my first post

Hey b, this is my first post.

My best friend I've known since middle school (we are both 20 now) has been with this girl for about 4 years.

She was staying over at my place and I'm like 99% sure she was fucking my room mate. Our bedrooms share a room and the bed is pushed against it so I spent the last 3 hours hearing the bed smashing rhythmically against the wall. I put my ear to the wall and heard moans and giggling.

I'm thinking I should tell him but just looking for some advice on how to do it. Ideally, it wouldn't come back to me. If not, I guess that's something I'll just deal with. Pic unrelated.

Tell him to move the bed so it's not against the wall.

Okay okay, tell him that you're going to give him a gift, but tell him that he's going to have to wait until you're ready to give it to him. Wait for one of the nights when they're fucking. Then text him to come over, you may or may not be able to "give him the gift" depending on what time this is all going on. When he gets to your apartment, or dorm or whatever, tell him to open your roommate's room.

I was considering it because I can't sleep with noise.

Yeah this isn't really gonna work so great. She's only over for the 2 nights and is leaving today.

Don't ask a bunch of autistic tards what to do. Just do what you think is best.

yeah situation is kind of complicated and I'm pretty fucking autistic myself so I was hoping that someone would have some advice. I'm planning on telling him but I also don't want a shit storm to deal with.

Well, I guess if you want my opinion on the situation then, I would tell your friend. Any shitstorm is worth it than letting a good friend be with a cheating bitch.

Kek

Stay out of it. It's not your business and staying out is the lesser of two evils.

Maybe you could bring it up as a theoretical question, ask him if he would want you to tell him if his girlfriend ever cheated on him.

Seems kind of fucked up to let his relationship go any further with her. They were pretty much on marriage track.

Yeah might go with this route. Just seems super obvious that the question is just a precursor to a more serious conversation.

Yeah I'm probably blowing the potential downsides out of proportion,

The issue is my room mate and I are co-founders so if something big does come up the company could die.

It shouldn't affect him too bad, he's not the one dating this chick

So you think he will be cool with it?

Anytime you get involved in people's sex life you become the issue so I'd just forget it the likelihood he'll find out later is low

Terrible advice.

Which will hurt more, finding out now or finding out before the marriage?

Just tell him OP. Depending on how big the company is/how much you've invested it's better to look out for your friend and try and get him to take issue with her not your roommate.

I'd feel like a scumbag if I didn't tell my friend that the girl he's with is cheating on him.

Also if she's cheating now chances are she'd cheat again and could get caught either way.

Twice I've told a buddy about shit like that and it's backfired

Seriously though how are girls this stupid? She's fucking her boyfriend's BEST FRIEND's roommate while said friend is home and she doesn't think she's going to get caught?

greentext pls

thats the diffrence between a buddy and a friend. if its your friend, you are morally obliged to tell him anyway

Yeah he is coming back from a cruise on Monday so I'll let him know then.

This is the really annoying part about the whole thing. So fucking unnecessary..

Greentext would be nice.

Just tell him, straight up, don't plan a speech, he's your mate? Surely he'll understand dude lol

Wasn't planning on giving a speech. Just want to take steps to insulate myself from blow-back if at all possible. It would be kind of shitty if I did this and ended up getting dicked for it.

I'm 100% sure she's staying the night at not her boyfriend's house.

Blackmail her>get laid

Trust me, he'll thank you for it. Wouldn't you be proud of your friend if the tables turned? I'd say that the chance of getting dicked here is below 5%

I'd say good luck but you shouldn't need it.

Sounds like a lot of work.

Yeah I really hope so. Thanks for the reassurance.

Don't be a pussy and be strait up, but don't be a dick about it. "Bro, I know you were getting some the other day and I'm glad for you, but can you pull your bed away from the wall a bit? I can't sleep when you're trying over your passionate lovemaking" Laugh out loud and smile, he probably will too, and that should be the end of it.

*trying to break the bed with your passionate lovemaking

Fuck I should go to bed

Interesting thread. Would be cool to hear an update but I'm sure the outcome is simply a breakup and some drama with your roommate. Let's hope this doesn't kill anybody

catch some zzs for me, they back at it again.

yeah but hes ratting out his roommate. he has to live with this guy afterwards

Meh the boyfriend is a beta and I really doubt anything would go down with the room mate. She will probably let my roommate know someone found out(I think they will know it's me). It would be super awkward if she ended up dating my room mate.

Anyway, gonna make some breakfast.

Maybe I'll make an update in a few days if shit happens.