Is gender binary and inextricably linked to your genotype...

Is gender binary and inextricably linked to your genotype? or is gender a continuous spectrum in which one can identify themselves arbitrarily?

What are the arguments each viewpoint?

Extra question: If gender is a spectrum, what is the criteria to which you choose to identify yourself? Is it just what you feel like you identify with the most, or are there other factors?

Picture semi-related

I mean sure, you can "identify" as whatever. You can think you're a boy/girl/neither.

But if it doesn't align with your genotype, you're just crazy.

You can shitpost better Australia

If you have a dick, you are dude
If you have vagoo, you are chick
Thats it, there are no other options, if you want to identify something ask Deckard Cain or use scrolls, if you want continous spectrum buy prism

Dick = dude
Snatch = bitch
Neither/both/somethingelse = abnormality

bigot detected

Gender is a spectrum. It might have been binary a century or two ago

USA is source of faggotry and jewish dominion
It might have been a country hundred or two years ago

i am whatever combination it takes that i fuck women with my penis and use their restroom also

>Gender is a spectrum, because it makes us all feel warm and fuzzy inside.

post one shred of scientific evidence that supports this claim

sex is linked to chromosomes/biology

gender is a psychosocial phenomenon/experience that involves how we perceive ourselves and how others perceive us

gender roles are social and prone to change

hope this helped some

great, you posted the best possible example of a nonbinary person; a femboy, and not a wierd one with a big jaw and bad skin but a super rare hot one. for every one decent femboy there are 10,000 obese dykes in black green lipstick and 60 year old hairy dudes in a borat dick sling.

uhhhh yw?

not to mention he's clearly shopped to hell and if you talked to him for 5 minutes irl he'd have the personality of compressed chipboard
AND he'd be crazy
source: known and fucked 4 traps

>sex is linked to chromosomes/biology

correct

>gender is a psychosocial phenomenon/experience that involves how we perceive ourselves and how others perceive us

no it's not it's the same exact thing as sex

>gender roles are social and prone to change

correct

listen, there is such a thing as preferring homosexual relationships over heterosexual, or preferring to dress up as a chick, that's sexual orientation. the left has invented this concept of "gender" as a medium to project their ideas onto. again, these are ideas, not scientific fact. you can be a man with higher estrogen levels than average, or a woman with higher testosterone levels than average, but at the end of the day, both are man and woman. there is no such thing as being a guy with a "female brain" or vice versa, it's nonsense. just because it sounds good to you and that believing in it is a convenient justification for you actions do not make it true.

lol

>posting frank

wow i never thought of it like that. you're really good at arguing, are you studying to be a lawyer or something?

no im in nursing school

who molested you and how old were you when it happened

wow okay. not all trans people have been molested asshole. and even if some are it's probably not the cause of their trans feelings. go fuck yourself.

It's pretty ironic how these people think that anybody can be any gender they want, even if it doesn't exist, yet they have such rigid ideas of gender roles that if a man likes the color pink, he must actually be a woman.

Does it matter?
People need a way to identify you based on your sex.
You can act as womanly as you feel.

every

god

damn

time

maybe i was molested. but if i was i knew before that i liked boys and was more into girly things than most boys. begged my mom until she took me to get my ears pierced when i was 8. you're fucking stupid.

listen dude, i'm honestly on your side even though i'm sure you think i'm not. i want you to be a happy productive person, as all people do. embracing this mental illness will get you nowhere. you are a victim of sexual abuse, and need therapy.

as a male gender identifying, feminine expressive, biologically male and bisexually oriented cismale, I think this chart in the OP is very good.

i've done therapy and it's helped me come to terms with who and what i am. thanks for your concern though.