No Loli thread? For shame Sup Forums!

No Loli thread? For shame Sup Forums!
I'm on my phone, so I have no pics. Dump the best you can
Pic unrelated

->/r/

Loli is shit anyway fuck off back to prison

I'm pretty sure /r/ doesn't allow Loli
You might think it's shit, but I enjoy the idea of fucking a small child, see them squirm and then filled with cum.

Consider castration.

what the fuck.
i love loli, but thinking of them as kids and shit like you just did...
follow 's advice.

Cmon dude. Lolis aren't kids! Leave them alone you fucking nigger.
Consider 's suggestion.

Can someone dump a tonne of loli already?

Is this a real coke I can get one day?

Get lolis on your phone~

No

Not OP, But I would.
>Except the Ausfag government would send the deathsquad

Okay. I see how it is

Make a lolisquad and fight em
I'd post, but I'm very lazy

I would make a lolisquad, Trust me I have enough. But I don't want big niggers in prison to defile my lolis

Fight prison niggers too, you're storry can't end after just one arc. You gotta give you're all if you want to become the loli hokage

Shit you're right. I gotta gather the four lolis of the elements to fight off the final boss at the end of act 8.

That's my boi, now you're talking. Glad that we're past this depressive part of the storry, I hate it when the main character goes all emo

Fucking Pedophobes

Yeah. The main character is pretty shit until we get to the "Loli-Uprising" arc. Then he actually gets backstory.

Fair enough. Enjoy your kiddy asshole.

Yee I fucking loved the part when got beat up for defending those lolis form the government, and his dad being lolicon too, what a twist

Yeah man. The fact that the dad kept it hidden from him and was able to treat him so awfully for his fetish despite his 2134 petabytes of loli! I can't believe his loli level, Over 3k!

I really hope we get to see his dad go all out in this arc now that he have accepted his son for who he is.

Yeah, I wonder if they'll combine their lolisquads. I'm also curious about what happened to the ALF, Remember the Anti-Loli Force? They were a huge part of season 3 but after episode 43 they were kinda forgotten about.

ALF were such dicks, I'm sure they'll be back to fuck everything up again. When they dropped that loli from the bridge I almost broke my screen, good thing the main got there just in time to catch her

Yeah. His Loliboots sure came in handy during that arc. I do wonder why he decided to throw them away though.

Newfags you are in denial.
Lolis are all about submissiveness, fragility and cuteness which are all child traits.
If you are able to enjoy lolis, the only thing stopping you from enjoying real little girls is the fear of being "le weird pedo with le creepy moustache".
Don't be afraid, just embrace it. It's not healthy to repress your desires, especially if you don't have to act on them, just fantasize about it

I spent a long time thinking about too and I think he want to prove that he could beat the ALF with his lolisquad alone. Kind of a dumb move considering this current arc tho.

He really has been in a lot of trouble lately, Especially with the fucking bullshit "law". It makes me so mad whenever they talk about that shit.

I entirely agree on the Submissiveness, fragility and cuteness traits. They're what I like about lolis. I understand they're meant to be similar to children but I cannot stand children in real life. It is 2AM though so I'm probably not thinking straight.

Yee the fucking law, don't get me started on that. It makes no sense what so ever, it's just something the government made up to fuck with the lolicons. Makes me so mad, but at least he doubled lolisquad in the last episode, I think he's getting ready the smash the law once and for all
>not thinking straight
That's gei

Hopefully the law doesn't come back like it did in season 2. What a plot contrivance that bullshit was.

Yee the law is the weakest part of the show, it makes no logical sence, makes me mad just to think about it
I'm out, it's been fun to talk to you, all my friends just call me a weeb when I talk with them xd
Have a nice day or night or whatever~

Back atcha. +1000% rep. U r a kewl gui.

>Phoneposting AND begging

Why aren't you raking this faggot across the coals?

SPIDERMAAAAAAAN!

/r/ing a loli for my 5 inch penis

your penis sounds cute!

>Looks about 4'10.
>Is still wearing a preschooler hat.

I think it is a little cute

post it :3

That's a little embarrassing.
it's uncut though.

Homosexual pedophiles?

aww come on

Too shy and too flaccid

aww it bet its cute when its shy too

I guess you are a guy that really likes small things

Modss

MODSMDOSDMOSDMSAODSMOD

>the moment the hymen rips

HHHHNNNNGGGGHHHH

MODS

bump

uncut is best

bump again

Thats hot.

Cute loli.

uncut > cut

bump

So cute!

Ravioli Ravioli.

whats a good site for loli manga? not something i want to exactly google.

>Ravioli Ravioli
We love the dragon loli

Nice.

Yes, indeed. Id impregnate her.

pomfpomf(dopt)moe is a good site
(spam filter) :/

what is this

Honey Select

Sauce on the book he's reading?

click click click click. And all I can think of is bayonetta as a child.