Is The Wire still a good music magazine? Does anyone know where one could find a digital copy of the latest issue (ie...

Is The Wire still a good music magazine? Does anyone know where one could find a digital copy of the latest issue (ie. trackers)?

>still
when was it good

Name a better magazine/website

Unironically Marcel music journal

is this a joke

No

He's gotten very good over the years. I found many good artists through him.

>implying anything, anywhere is "good"

Bruh catch the new wave. Irony has ruined everything. Get back with us in the cage.

Such as?

dean blunt

Chillwave SoundCloud Artist #15455663

Are you joking? Anyone with a passing interest in contemporary music outside Top 40 and bland indie knows dean blunt. The Wire has been consistently covering him/Hype Williams for nearly a decade now and he was on one of their covers and the feature story a few years back. You were way late to the party.

>Circle
Anyone here like them? I've been meaning to get into them but their discography is intimidating.

Marcel is unironically better than most music journalists because he does it out genuine interest. Also he's only like 15.

my mom doesn't know who dean blunt is

No shit

thx to marcel know i do.

If you had to find out who dean blunt is from marcel, you are ignorant as shit tbqh senpai

but marcel showed me the light

t. 13 year old marcel stan

Literally who

Dude adventures in modern music lmao

Except I still like it for some reason

kekd

Do they at all talk about a hot new jazz horn guy or a new recording of some romantic piano concerto by the latest homo chinese piano virtuoso?