No matter how I do the math, this is the best I can see Trump doing. Reassure me, Sup Forums

No matter how I do the math, this is the best I can see Trump doing. Reassure me, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/VzlEf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hillary gets arrested.

Better even, Hillary suffers extreme chronic coughing fit and must pull out of election due to health concerns.

No math needed here.

But will the DoJ let it happen? What if they agree to put it off until the election is over?

>Minnesota red

Stopped reading. Don't worry, the "best you can see" is completely wrong.

Florida going blue is a fucking meme dude. I live in Florida and I drive through the state a lot, people fucking love Trump here. Even the Cubans like Trump because they don't like Mexicans and other illegals. They voted for Marco because he's Cuban but Trump is their second choice.

I gave every state that Bernie won in to Trump, in the hopes that they will switch over when he loses.

FL is more likely to go red than WA.

Flip WA and FL, Trump will BTFO Hillary in Florida since a fuck load of old people she him as Reagan 2.0

>Cubans

They are based ever since Kennedy fucked up the bay of pigs, and now Obama literally went over to Cuba to kiss Castro's butt. Hopefully the Cubans will repay the favor by voting extensively in favor of Republicans for years to come.

How big of a voting base are the Cubans? They tend to hate Communism for obvious reasons.

holy FUCK. this map is fucking retarded. Minnesota, Wisconsin, Colorado, Maine, Vermont, and Washington will never be Red. Ohio, Virginia, North Carolina, Florida, and Nevada will not be blue.

Virginia is absolutely going blue. DC influence, plus blacks.

If it's going blue, then Pennsylvania will be going red. Really a flip flop for both.

>Florida blue
CUBANS
ARE NOT
MEXICANS
THEY VOTE REPUBLICAN
THE REASON FLORIDA WENT BLUE FOR OBUMMER WAS THE AMOUNT OF BLACKS THAT ALMOST NEVER VOTE

>Ohio blue
Get out.

>Virginia
Probably blue but not as black and white as possible, Virginia is a swing state.

Not an argument

They are both swing states. How is it not an argument, Stefan Molyneux?

So you're willing to flip Minnesota, Michigan, Wisconsin, Washington, New England, and fucking Hawaii, yet you're predicting he won't take a single swing state?

You're both delusional and retarded

Bernie states

>PA
Will go red because even the liberals in State College, Philly, and Pittsburgh are pissed at liberal governor Wolf's inability to pass a budget.
>OH
Will go red when Kasich inevitably backs Trump.
>Michigan
Will never go red with all the muslims
>RI
liberal Catholics that will never vote Trump.

But Obama is a Democrat, why would they start voting Republican?

>Washington
>red
>ever

Because they fucking hate Castro. That's why they live here.

Don't worry, be happy!

Study what happened to the electoral college in 1980.

Lol, sorry m8 but coal country is an outlier, you're making waaaaay too much out of that WV poll. Most actual liberal Berners are scared shitless of Trump. They will fall in line behind Hillary.

ME will go red, stone cold lock of the century pick of the week
>So will VT, NH, and MA

Is Maryland lowkey the worst state in the union?

I sure hope they do, but it's unlikely.

Either that or Minnesota. Voting-wise at least.

You're map is retarded
Vermont Maine and Minnesota red?
North Carolina and Virginia blue
Also you're guessing Ohio which is retarded

At least Minnesota produces shit. How much of Maryland's income is DC money?

I can't handle the autism. Utah will never go blue

This is not that country anymore. Not by a long shot.

>Utah
Cmon man

Cubans are the most based Hispanics

Fuck you Maryland is great. It's just Baltimore that's bringing us down. Also it's technically south of the Mason-Dixon line

Hey, that's why I said voting-wise. I know next to nothing about either state. I know that Minnesota has good lakes. That's it

Don't post these threads anymore. Meaningful conversations about the Electoral College and Trumps challenges concerning -- cannot be reasonably discussed on this board.

CAN'T

What part? Everything I know about Maryland is no good nogland.

I live in NC, and I can assure you, we WILL NOT be going blue.

Please tell me you're not this retarded. If enough Bernie bots switched that Trump won fucking Washington and Vermont then Trump would win every state in the country. He needs to foucs on FL,OH and PA. We don't need the dumb Bernie cucks.

Fuck off shill

I was basically figuring on 20% average of Bernie supporters switching to Trump. Seemed like enough of a swing.

Florida has voted blue the last two presidential election cycles, going blue again could be a reality.

Hawaii red what the fuck

Sent from my iPhone.

You're retarded. This user has it right

>2008
Bush was a disasterous president and no republican was gonna win
>2012
Romney
Enough said

Easily the most accurate map, Trump will win by a decent margin.

this is what is going to happen
It's gonna be pandemonium
You've been warned

>pennsylvania but not ohio

hol up

It's really not
Our caucus was rigged for the Rato. Most stations closed at noon so only old French Canadian cucks voted, stations were consolidated to 1 or 2 per county, which means hour+ drive one way for many, Dems weren't allowed to switch at polls despite what it said online, biggest county station was a clusterfuck, everyone hates Somaliniggers, we have mini Trump gov, put Repubs in Congress since forever, and outside Portland is all farms and guns.
Dem caucus was open to 7 and had like 10 stations per county. Dems HATE Hillary here. I've seen like 10 stickers or signs total. Burnouts will stay home after getting "fucked over" by DNC.
MA is taxed to death
NH is a red state
VT Berncucks hate Hill and Trump killed it. VT is red outside Brattleboro and Burlington.

How about Annapolis, home of the US Navy

You're all fucking delusional if you think anything but this is gonna happen.

>OH, PA, FL and NV will go Trump vs Clinton unless there's a HUGE scandal I guarantee it here today.

meant for

Hawaii has gone red twice in it's entire fucking existence and it was for the Nixon and Reagan landslides. And they've only gotten bluer since then.

This is the only scenario that Hawaii goes red

More government money

y'know mainefag, you really aren't a fag after all. Thanks for the input, I didn't know that stuff.

But LePage has a disapproval rating of 55%

Holy shit, please be bait.

>a Mormon winning in Florida
>ever
pick none

wow no respect

>America will never be this aesthetic again
McMansions ain't got nothing on that colonial architecture

Any coast state could be home to the Navy, what are you producing?

>implying FL and OH won't flip before fucking MN, WA, RI and VT

We also voted Perot AND Ron Paul.
We are a libertatian state with fucking hipster Bernie cucks in Portland fucking shit up (like every metro ever).
I'm doing my best to bring in the Bernie people, converted my last 2 gfs to Trump.

He is kind of a fuck but he got us constitutional carry so he gets best gov ever award in my book.

>Trump winning in Vermont and Maine and losing in North Carolina and Florida

That doesn't make any amount of sense. Vermont was the second most overwhelmingly Democratic state in 2012, behind only Hawaii.

Also, if this is the best you could possibly imagine Trump doing, why not include Ohio? He's ahead of the polls there as we speak. It's also rather silly to write a best-case-scenario for Trump that doesn't include winning the closest and most hotly contested state in the union: Florida. It was the closest race in 2012, was won by a tiny fraction of a percentage point in 2000, and was one of the closest states in '04 and '08 as well.

What are you even saying, do you have any respect for the history of this country? The naval academy has been there since 1845.

imgur.com/a/VzlEf

Sup Hill Shill

I'm saying that Maryland is a massive, leftist drain on the country, and that anyone on the coast could take over Naval responsibilities.

>NC blue

Stop, that shit is fools gold

Do you realize how close Florida was in 2012?

Bernie people will be fractured ass status and not vote out of disgust or vote Trump in spite since he said he'll prosecute her.
It's like how I didn't watch the Owl after the Pats were cheated out of a win vs Buncos

It's not representative of the whole state man. Just the areas with lots of nogs.

Yes. Florida could absolutely go to the Democrats. But OP claimed that his map represented, "the best he can see Trump doing", i.e. Trump's best case scenario. The best case scenario for the Republicans doesn't include winning the closest race in the country? That's ridiculous. Hillary Clinton would disagree.

>Patriots fan

Nigga, you been a cool dude, so Imma let this one slide.

Would NJ ever go red? I live there and was wondering if it's even worth getting off my ass and to the polls.

The op is obviously a troll

CO and NH could definitely go Red this year.

w-what

Washinton state
>red
gtfo. shitpost

whoever gets the most votes become president
Second most becomes vice president.
I woulgh a hearthy laugh if this happened.

No

Agreed.

This is the Donald's ACTUAL BEST case scenario

Fuck King County

I think New York would go for Trump before Colorado would.

Even if they're still ass-blasted about Trump and his attacks on Romney?

In a best case scenario I could see him winning Michigan, maybe Minnesota. All of the other blue states are indeed intractable, though.

Can trump win the weedlmaos?

can anyone else tell me why the irony that Nevada wouldnt vote for Trump

Yup. This will be the election night result.
Yes, CO has more republicans per capita than NY. It has gone red more often and recently than NY.

What is Trumps official position on the devils lettuce?

Cause trump Vegas must happen

Colorado is a purple state. It was fourth closest in 2012 and sixth closest in 2008. On both occasions it was closer than Pennsylvania, and miles closer than New York.

Minnesotans are such blue pilled and contrarian cucks. They welcome Somalis and are of Swedish descent.

And this is Hilary's BEST case scenario

thats my point, reno and vegas

i would think any other state that has either been thinking about passing gambling or has had pushback like New Jersey would be voting for him this year